**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

OMG! It sounds so great, YAY :D

H/Y thing, pretty interesting :D Delko's thing seems also so interesting, OMG, It's almost May :eek::eek: I'm freaking out :D

But, the bad thing is, after Season Finale, we won't have new Miami :( I won't survive, hopefully I'll have fan art and videos to make :lol:

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

H and Delko again. What about others? They would just background? :(

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

The part of Yelina & H sounds just awesome & I really can't wait for it. If I'm not mistaken, it's the first time Yelina gets an action episode in the finale of the season :eek:
    Hope she'll be ok & they won't kill her b/c, otherwise I'd be pissed off!!!

As for the other part of the spoiler, again Delko??? :rolleyes: Hope at least that one of the them dies b/c, I'm really tired of them risking their lives & always managing to survive :lol:

Gosh and I'm always year hoping for a big explosion for the finale!! :brickwall:

Thanks for posting, btw :thumbsup:

4. Ana_CSI

Ana_CSI Victim

Promises to be an interesting end. I wonder what about Natalia and Rayan:confused:

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, I wondered about that again :confused: I hope we get some team scenes very soon, I miss so much that :(
    TEAM SPIRIT MUST BE BACK

but also, we've to understand that H/Cal and Eric are the main characters, no, don't get me wrong, it's not what you think I'm saying, I'm not saying Ryan/Nat/Frank and Tara are background, not at all, I wish the writers put the characters all in same level, but seems like they are not doing that :( It's so sad, really!
    I miss the team/break room scenes :scream:

6. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I like H/Y pairing so that will be good!
    But Eric agaist Calleigh's pleas to save his father ! I'm not liking that I would some really nice E/C scenes in the finale OMG! I'm going to hate this they are so going to leave the E/C storyline with a cliffhanger!! :( I hate cliffhangers!!!

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I miss the team too,I think that's what the writers need to understand is that it's a team,not that there are "main" characters.They need to challenge themselves a little,but I guess this should be written in the Dear Writers section
    Orla, that's about what I expected.
    At least the Yelina part sounds good.I reserve judgement until it airs to offer any other opinion.

edit: I just read the little blurb of this spoiler and all that is posted is what texmex327 posted ,so we can still hope to see some team interaction and scenes from the other "main" characters.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  8. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

*squeels* Yelina! Action! Yelina Action!
    I miss her this season...I've been watching some old episodes and I remember how awesome she is.
    Eric going against Calleighs pleas....Life-threatening consequences? Oh, Eric.

9. menasolar

menasolar Victim

Hey, no need to worry. I mean doesn't Ryan save Tara from lab explosion and all that hustle. This Delko and H is just their part of the finale. You don't need to worry.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That Ryan thing doesn't happen in the finale. It happens the episode before the finale. And we don't know for sure that it's Tara that Ryan is shielding. According to spoiler pics, Kyle is also in the room. So, it could be Kyle that Ryan is shielding... or he could shield them both and then Tara gets up and runs to grab her stash of pills. :lol:

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The lab explosion is actually a different episode. The explosion(at least the one you are speaking of) does not take place in the finale.

12. abstract

abstract Dead on Arrival

Sorry, I don't understand, and I don't agree with your comment. The main characters are: Horatio - Calleigh - Eric - Ryan - Natalia - Frank. Ryan, Natalia & Frank are not recurring characters nor are they guest stars. Tptb often treat them as lesser characters - especially Natalia & Frank, but to my understanding, Miami has always been an ensemble cast with an emphasis on Horatio as the team leader. Do we really need Delko's life hanging in the balance AGAIN? Or yet another episode focusing on the dramatic travails of the EC relationship? I have no issue with cliffhangers - Criminal Minds had a great one last season - but if Miami wants to end the season with one, why couldn't they do something fresh - something to really grab the viewers attention? At least the possibility of Horatio - Yelina interaction looks promising (and I don't mean that in a shipping sense; I simply like the two characters and their unique dynamic). Wonder if Natalia or Frank will have much to do?

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm really looking forward to seeing Yelina again, especially with the whole Horatio fighting to save her. Super H has really been quite cold to her in their last encounters so I hope that somehow we get some of their chemistry back.

It was to be expected that Eric's dad would come back cause things weren't completely resolved the last time. I'm interested to know how their relationship unfolds. I'm also looking forward to Calleigh worrying about him.

With this new info it certainly appears that way. Cool, I like Yelina :).

14. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I don't think Horatio, Eric and Calleigh are the main characters. Though in a writer's aspect, I believe Horatio, Eric and Calleigh are primary characters, Ryan, Natalia, and Frank are secondary characters, and Tara and Kyle are tersiary characters. But still, I'd have to say that Ryan, Nat and Frank are only secondary by a small margin.

15. electra

electra Pathologist

I have to admit that if I were to write this show,I would too center the finale around Horatio,Eric and Calleigh.That's were the buzz is .Natalia and Frank need a good storyline to make fans invest in them before having a season finale episode centered on them.Hopefully Ryan would get some action too.

I expect that the finale would be action packaged which is what Miami does best.Yelina is the only person that can Humanize Horatio so maybe we will see real emotion from him trying to save her.And I love all Eric drama so I am looking forward to that as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.