Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah I remember hearding that a while ago, I'm wondering now, if that episode would happenned, would Calleigh be that cheerful girl 'till Speed's death? :shifty: Thank god it didn't, 'cause we could see more a few episodes with the cheerful Calleigh :) Although, I think she's comming back, but I won't explain why I think that 'cause ... :p

That's a question that puts me thinking :lol: Let's see... I LOVED her outift in SYG and in Rio like it was mentioned before, I think red is a nice color to her too, I liked her outifit in The Deluca Motel, Green fits her well hmm... I love her running outfit too :lol: They're probably some more but I can't remember right now :p

2. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

I loved her outfit in ''Stand your Ground'', that jacket and that shoes, OHMYGOSH, just PERFECT ! (here between us , I am thinking steal them :shifty: ) xDD;
    In ''you may now kill the bride'' loved her top , she does look really good in white :)
    oh I forgot, like silentdisco said , she looked completely breathtaking in ''Born To Kill'', specially when she was walking with Eric and talking about them !
    Everytime I watch this scene I'm like ''gosh, she looks amazing'' :eek:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

In Poll 2 I picked Going under cause she almost died doing that stunt! Seriously, go on youtube and search behind the scenes for it.

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, I remember the interview, man that's a real actress, I mean, she does her job incluinding stunt job, she hurts all the time and still make it :eek: Man, she's an ACTRESS a real ACTRESS :D
    You rock Emily :D:D

5. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I loved her outfit in "Going, Going, Gone" with the straight hair. The outfit in "SYG" was just gorgeous I love seing her in jeans, the shoes were :eek: I want some :lol:. I like seing her in colours, I love her in "Bombshell" where everyone was wearing pink and I like green on her too "Rock and a hard place" and I think she looks good in white too " You may now kill the bride". My favorite has gotta be her outfit in "Born to kill" she looked really good. ;)

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

The question is would Speed have died few episodes later, if they had just shot to her in pretty bad way? Would have something happened between she & Horatio considering that it was a Ducaine episode?
    There are too many question we wont' have the answer for, but I do think that maybe she wouldn't have been that cheerful. Though, I would have accepter her character's developmente a little bit better;)

OK green is definetely Emily's colour also b/c she has green eyes & when she has to cry it is just perfect!!!! :thumbsup:
    I really don't know which episode is the best in terms of outfit b/c while I loved how she was dressed in the earlier seasons (yah I still think it was a professional look), her outfit has increasignly become awesome, awesom & awesome.

I mean her shoes are always perfect & I always want her to stumble on the ground so that I can steal them.
    Whatever you put on her she looks just fantastic. I mean also when she was running I wanted to stole her clothes & her shoes even if they were sportive. :lol:

of course, I can't deny that I loved "SYG" b/c her outfit was absolutely stunning. I mean we had to watch Calleigh in jeans, leather jacket & a gun!!!!! Not to mention that she rolled on the ground. I can't even imagine men's howls b/c of it.

The more Calleigh grows up, they better they dress her!!! I can't even tell you how I love her suit even if they're yeah black :rolleyes:. They're just perfect!!!

I also loved her outfit in "De Deluca Motel" b/c it was just nice. It wasn't exaggerated & it was really nice to see. Not to mention that red fits greatly on blond women ;)
    As far they don't dress her in a vulgar way (well you can't deny that you rolled your eyes when you had to see some cleavages during s5 & s5 :shifty:), she always looks just great!!!!

Oh please I don't want to watch it anymore b/c I had a heart attack the first time I watched it & I don't want to have another experience like this :lol:
    Gosh they had to pull her out the water b/c she was dying. I just love how does her own stunts knowing that she gets hurt (b/c yes she always got hur!!! :lol:) b/c this is really being professional & it is very difficult to see professional actors like the ones we have :thumbsup:

7. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

yeah, we don't know what would happen, many things would change, they could go to better or to worse :p But past is past, present is present ;)

Gosh, I was dying when I saw it! The first time that I saw that episode was not the complete episode, I watched only that scene, and trust me, I couldn't breathe, geezzz!! It was too much tension, I didn't know what it would happen, all I could think was "Breath Cal, breath" :lol: And when I saw it on TV, it happenned the same thing to me :lol: It's too much for me :p

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Actually I was talking about the interview when she told she was dying :lol:.
    But I know what you mean!!!! When I first watched the episode (btw the first episode w/ the original voices I'v heard) I had a heart attack for different reasons.
    First of all the voices which were completely different from how I thought they could be. Unfortunately, Emily in Italy is dubbed by a little bit way too old woman w/ a very low voice :rolleyes:
    Then, of course, the car crash & when she hit her head on the steering wheel!!! :eek: I swear I herd *BUM* & I really thought Calleigh wasn't going to make. But the way she remained calm & focused freaked me out!!! I kept screaming "Calleigh breathe" & I had more than one occasion to od it also when she had that semi heart-attack when it looked like Jake was the killer!
    Really that episode was insane for me :lol:. It was one of the best ones ever, IMHO, but still it was insane the way she was definetly bullet girl!! :lol:

9. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, I understood you were talking about the interview :lol: But what I watched first was the clip that's why I had that reaction :lol:
    It is one of my favs episodes :D It is just awesome, but I love more SYG :p And even more All In :D *:lol:*

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I like all her outfits which are different then black. Though she looks great even in it, but she's made to wear colours. She looks amazing in green and red. But I love the most her purple top in Resurrection. She definitely lookes beautiful in purple.:thumbsup:

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I completely agree with you, Monica1604, Emily was stunning in Resurrection!

I don' know if any of you noticed but Emily is winning the third poll against the other CSI ladies...let's keep voting!! ;)

link

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I have to agree with SYG and BTK. The jacket, shoes, and jeans were awesome in SYG, she looked great. And even though she was wearing all black in BTK (which drives me crazy since it's done so much!) I have to agree that she looked amazing on that episode. She usually looks great but that one really stands out. I especially loved the scene when she is walking with Eric who is dressed in all white because the contrast looks really, really nice :).

13. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

Thank you all for everyone's reply! :D I agree with almost every one of you! :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if this is been asked before, but How do we like Calleigh's/Emily's hair?

I think it has been very nice this season. Would love if it got a little longer again, she looks amazing with it! :D :confused:

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I like it here:

[​IMG]

and here...

[​IMG]

Especially the first one :). Still it looks pretty amazing everytime so it's difficult :)

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I'll say in general :p I like to see her hair not all stretched, I like to see it in kinda of a normal way, ok, I'm not explain in the best way, the pics will help ;)

[​IMG][​IMG]

And I like in My nanny :D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And they are more & more & more & more [ctrl c + ctrl v 10000x :lol:"/]
    But I have to refer one, in that funeral in Death Eminent :D I love it love it love it :D
    I like her hair in the first pic hiphugger17 posted, but I hate her hair in Going Going Gone, I also hate it in Gone Baby Gone and... :shifty:... I think that's all, in more than 150th, it's awesome :D :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.