Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are hungry today...LOL:guffaw:

Little question about "An Emmy for Emily": After Emmy submission, what do you think if we all send an email to Emmy Awards and let them know we want Emily to be at least nominated? Tell meif you are in and I'll prepare everything in time! ;)

PS: I am uploading a lot of video on AnAwardForEmily Myspace. You will find many old interviews!

Hmm... OF COURSE I'M IN :D

Great, it always good see her in old interviews, she's so funny :lol: And, I think I miss some olds ones :wtf: :lol:

Little question about "An Emmy for Emily": After Emmy submission, what do you think if we all send an email to Emmy Awards and let them know we want Emily to be at least nominated? Tell meif you are in and I'll prepare everything in time! ;)

PS: I am uploading a lot of video on AnAwardForEmily Myspace. You will find many old interviews!

Count me in!! Emily rocks and deserves it :)

Count me in as well!! :) No one deserves it better than she does! :thumbsup:

Count me in too :thumbsup:
Everything for EMILY :)

I'm on it too. I think it's a great idea. She definitely deserves an award. So if we can help her in it why not?:)

ahah, great polls :D

Hardest choice- poll no. 2 ;) The epis are all awesome, and Emily did such a great job in all of them, but I voted SYG, Wrecking Crew is also AWESOME and has a lot of emotional feelings, but I had to vote SYG, the "ninja jump" and the angry Calleigh is love :D

Guys, we're losing in the 3 CSI's ladies :shifty: Let's keep the votes comming :D

Im definitley in, she so totally deserves it! ;) I love all the old interviews, shes so funny :lol:

Great polls by the way, I had fun :lol: Poll 2 was a little hard b/c I agree, she was great in all of them but I went for SYG.

I cant believe Marg Hel...(CSI) is winning, c'mon people vote for Em :D

Hardest choice- poll no. 2 ;) The epis are all awesome, and Emily did such a great job in all of them, but I voted SYG, Wrecking Crew is also AWESOME and has a lot of emotional feelings, but I had to vote SYG, the "ninja jump" and the angry Calleigh is love :D
"Ninja jump" :guffaw:. Not to mention that she almost lost her neck in this .
No wonder she got hur also in this one :lol:

:shifty: This poll was so difficult. I mean she got hurt in all of them & it means she had a lot to do, but I had to vote for "Going under" just b/c she almost drowned while shooting it :shifty:

Guys, we're losing in the 3 CSI's ladies :shifty: Let's keep the votes comming :D
I know where they coming from, please we don't want Marg to win :D
**WF: Marg I love you, but not so much as Em :p**

"Ninja jump" :guffaw:. Not to mention that she almost lost her neck in this http://img213.imagevenue.com/loc396/th_13660_2_122_396lo.jpg
No wonder she got hur also in this one :lol:

:shifty: This poll was so difficult. I mean she got hurt in all of them & it means she had a lot to do, but I had to vote for "Going under" just b/c she almost drowned while shooting it :shifty:

Yeah true, she got hurt in all of them, broke her finger, almost drowned ..., does Angelina Jolie hurts this much while she's shooting her stunt scenes? :eek::lol: Ahh, Emily should be in the top of that stunt job thing :lol:
But, I'm still on SYG :D

I know where they coming from, please we don't want Marg to win :D
**WF: Marg I love you, but not so much as Em :p**

True :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah true, she got hurt in all of them, broke her finger, almost drowned ..., does Angelina Jolie hurts this much while she's shooting her stunt scenes? :eek::lol: Ahh, Emily should be in the top of that stunt job thing :lol:
But, I'm still on SYG :D
I think that Angelina viseted the ER fewer times when she shot "Tomb Raider" :lol:
I mean 5x02 - "Going under": almost drowned.
6x09 - "Stand Your Ground": she lost some fingertips on the ground :lol:
6x16 - "All in": I don't want to picture what the hell happened when Seth kicked her :shifty:
7x06 - "Wrecking Crew" the only thing I can imagine is that she fell in the hole!!
7x14 - "Smoke gets in you CSIs": surely something happened when she was in that hospital bed :shifty:

Can't wait for other stunt moments :lol:
Oh yeah we have also to consider the original car crash Cal should have had in 7x02. Thank god we didn't have it, otherwise IDK what could have happened to her.

Oh & I wonder whether they shot or not just a little bit of the famous episode "Officer Down" the one they never did, but they wrote :shifty: (& yeah it featured Calleigh shot in the line of duty during s2) .

Couldn't they pay a little bit more of attention? Our Emily is fragile :shifty:

Thanks for the polls, it was fun :).

On the second one I had to vote for Stand your Ground cause I always loved the way she rolled through the ground and it impressed me that she even hurt her finger. I love Marg, but yeah I voted for Emily :)

I hate to ask you all this, but in which episode do you think Calleigh/Emily is wearing the nicest outfit? :eek:

It seems like it's a unanswereable question to me, but do you guys have any suggestions? :)

I hate to ask you all this, but in which episode do you think Calleigh/Emily is wearing the nicest outfit? :eek:

It seems like it's a unanswereable question to me, but do you guys have any suggestions? :)

I loved the purple sweater/white pants she wore in "Rio". Purple is such a great color on her.

I also loved the all black outfit she wore in "Born To Kill". As much as I hate that the wardrobe people put her in black constantly, that outfit really looked amazing on her. And at the risk of sounding like a perv (I'm really not, I swear!), her derriere looked great in that last scene, right before Jake kissed her. Can't say I blame him. ;)

And finally, how could I forget, her outfit in "Stand Your Ground". FIERCE.

Oh wait, the green sweater in "Rock and a Hard Place" was great too. Green is another color that works well for her.

Oh, and one last one, I promise, but I loved her in tank tops in the earlier seasons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back