Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another goodie for you all. Emily in FreeRadio 2, enjoy!
Thanks for posting it my dear :thumbsup:
Ok Emily was completely uncomfortable, but she was acting for the most part of it, thank god.
When the guy kept screaming, I thought she was going throw up or something like this. Poor Emily :lol:
And yeah too bad she had very few sentences to tell.
But I enjoyed it & she looked so good in purple.

Also, guys, I was looking at the CBS website, and I found that they have made a sandwich called The Calleigh. Check it out, :guffaw:!

http://www.cbs.com/sandwich/recipes/recipes_chow_calleigh.php
Ok I eat like a pork, but I have to say that this sandwich must be disgusting, wonder if that's Calleigh's taste in food too :lol:.
Anway this is too funny :guffaw:. Thanks for posting it.

We are too used to italian food to appreciate American sandwiches, Flò! It's not that they are not good but they put together things in a way we would never do! ;) Maybe we could try it one day...:)

About the FreeRadio thingy: Emily was obviously supposed to look uncomfortable in that clip, anyone would be with someone so noisy, so she had to play along. I think she did a good job or it would not look so real! ;)

So how is the feedback sending going?

I already sent mine and more than 20 people on youtube as well :)
I made an update for who comment on videos saying that they sent it, I'm sure more people who didn't comment send it too ;)

We are too used to italian food to appreciate American sandwiches, Flò! It's not that they are not good but they put together things in a way we would never do! ;) Maybe we could try it one day...:)
Well I read the other reciept &, trust me, they're far better than this one. And you don't have the slightest idea of how much I eat even american food :lol:.
In this case I'm more American than Italian :lol:

So how is the feedback sending going?
Ups I still have to send it :alienblush:. But ther's no way I won't do it ;)

Even though it was all black, who else LOVED Calleigh's outfit and shoes in this episode??

The shoes were like..! omg! :p:eek::thumbsup: (loved them)

Even though it was all black, who else LOVED Calleigh's outfit and shoes in this episode??

The shoes were like..! omg! :p:eek::thumbsup: (loved them)

Tell me about it :devil: I love those shoes :devil:
In the scene when she's walking and Travers call her [btw, how he called her was so... funny :lol:] we can see her shoes, OMG they're awesome :luvlove:

I loved the way Travers called her name too. OMG her shoes!!! HAHA I kept saying "oooh mom! Look at Calleigh's shoes" like every time I saw them.

ah ahahah ... i say the same thing , EmilyRocks , but to my sister ... i was like ... " Look at those shoes , i dont know how she's able to walk normally with that .. lol "

Actually she can walk normally, walk in the beach, run and other things with him :D :lol:
I don't know but I think I couldn't walk all the time with him, that's a woman :p

We are hungry today...LOL:guffaw:

Little question about "An Emmy for Emily": After Emmy submission, what do you think if we all send an email to Emmy Awards and let them know we want Emily to be at least nominated? Tell meif you are in and I'll prepare everything in time! ;)

PS: I am uploading a lot of video on AnAwardForEmily Myspace. You will find many old interviews!

We are hungry today...LOL:guffaw:

Little question about "An Emmy for Emily": After Emmy submission, what do you think if we all send an email to Emmy Awards and let them know we want Emily to be at least nominated? Tell meif you are in and I'll prepare everything in time! ;)

PS: I am uploading a lot of video on AnAwardForEmily Myspace. You will find many old interviews!

I'm in. Just say what we have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back