Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ok, was just curious, thanks!

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah - unless they really pull the rug out from under us, it's safe to assume that the spoilers we've seen are accurate. Things sometimes change before the episode airs, but with something like this, my guess is that what we know is what will come to pass.

That's not to say there might not be more that we don't know about now, of course. :shifty: *protects Sheldon just in case*

3. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I like Angell too, but I guess I'm just not as attached to her character - most likely because she hasn't been on the show as long. I would be far more upset if it was anyone else, I think. The writers will never be able to please everyone, it's just not possible.

4. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

PROTECT HIM WITH YOUR LIFE MAN!! :scream:

I just can't wait to see what happens though in the finale. There's something about Mac's father about it too. But we're not talking about that now are we...? :(

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

The thing with Mac's father is in "Yahrzeit" - it's possible that they might mention him in the finale, of course, but when Lenkov said that his father would be relevant, he was talking about 5.22.

6. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Sorry if this sounds silly, but how about if this 'death' is just like Horatio's? For example, we'll presume the character is dead but miraculously, is alive. I don't want any of the characters dying, especially Angell.

7. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

That would be good if it was like the whole Horatio death. I especially agree with your last sentence!

8. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I'm certainly hoping that all the spoilers that have come out are inacurate. It makes me wonder. Simply because TPTB on other shows have been able to keep these type of secrets from getting out before they air. Case in point is House with the one major character's suicide. People knew there was going to be a death, but they didn't know it would be a suicide, or who it was.

I'm hoping that when we read the spoilers, we all just overreacted.

Of course, knowing TPTB on NY, they may just not care, and are resorting to the Lowest Common Denominator to hype ratings.

Food for thought, at any rate. Maybe I'm Just That Much in Denial over the whole thing.

9. M-n-Mfan7

M-n-Mfan7 Victim

Ok well Peoples All 4 main characters have NEW contracts... that is MAC, Stella, Danny, Lindsay....We have found articles that it is HAwkes, he wants to go the political route and persue that. There is already storylines for D/L ad bay girl Messer... there is an interview that was with Peter Lenkov that was from the 20th. It talks about season 6 with the Messer- Monroe family. How ever I do know that Danny is in a coma in the finale' I dont know if he stays in it the whole epi or if he wakes up at the end. It is Hawkes that dies, Peter says that it "Will affect the lineup" Angell dieing would not affect the lineup as she isnt even in the line up.....

10. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

M-n-Mfan7, where did you find an article about Danny being in a coma? I haven't read that anywhere yet.

11. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Hawkes, Flack, Sid, and Adam are main characters, too. Does this mean they don't have NEW contracts?

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I think Joy and Buckley's contracts were negotiated in season three, so they're probably still in effect. Not sure about Eddie and Hill's, but we already know which team member is dying.

However, the description for the episode listed here does mention another team member in danger. I haven't heard anything about Danny being in a coma, but I could easily see him being the one in danger. Certainly, that could have been foreshadowed with the way he put himself in danger in "Point of No Return."

13. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

That makes sense--if the finale's not about Mac (every season) then it's about Danny (season 3), and with Danny being a new dad, it would be more dramatic and also allow Lindsay to be a part of that drama.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

And Flack, who after all just lost his best friend and arguably cares about Danny more than anyone else--certainly more than self-involved Lindsay does. ;) In fact, Danny being in danger would allow Flack to take a central role in the action, just as he did in "All in the Family" or "Snow Day." I'd rather see that for him than see him unconscious for most of it like he was in Season 2's finale.

15. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Surprisingly, as big a Flack fan as I am, I really hope this isn't the case. Flack has consistently been there for Danny yet we've never seen any reciprocation the very few times (has there been more than once?) Flack's needed someone. For a change, I hope Flack's too busy elsewhere to be angsting over a comatose Danny. Besides, since the writers are so gung-ho on the D/L thing, I'm sure they'll want Lindsay front and center with the angst-riddled handwringing that that is often needed with Danny suffering major owies.

Of course, we could get some angsty, angry Mac, too--I'm sure he won't be pleased about losing one of his detectives and having another one in a coma, especially if it's all part of the Dunbrook arc.