Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I think I have to apologize for not being clearer.

But, yeah, I wrote that. Only because someone on the shipper thread, or here, or both mentioned that they wished the spoilers would be an April Fools joke. They apparently aren't, but that doesn't mean I can't make fun of them.

Btw: Thanks for thinking it was well-written. :)

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Well, Carmine certainly looks like someone who might have posed for a few naughty pictures. :devil: Every truly great April Fool's joke requires at least a kernel of believability...which is why Tciddaisc's was so good. :devil:

It was funny! It definitely brought a little much-needed levity in here. Thanks for that! I believed it for a minute. :lol:

3. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Great. I think I'm the one who was hoping the spoiler about Angell, well...you know was an April Fool's joke. I didn't think my comment would lead to people being angry over someone pulling a quick prank. Sorry.

4. CSIDOLL

CSIDOLL Victim

Look im sorry if my last comment caused any problems with any1. Wasnt ment 2. Never even looked at other threads or thought that it may be an april fools. Was nearly midnight here and i was very sleepy. Jokes on me i guess lol.

Sorry again x

5. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I hope the "Angell-dies" 'spoiler' was an April Fool's joke. Even then, as much as I give credit for how clever it was/is, I didn't find it funny. Good joke though.

6. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

DONT GET RID OF ANGELLL GET RID OF LINDSAY!!!!!!

7. Flacky'sAngell

Flacky'sAngell Victim

OMG :eek::eek::eek: WHY GET RID OF ANGELL? She's the best damn character in the show (Apart from Flack) seriously this ain't fair....:(:(:(:(

And i'm gonna rant on here a little and i apolagise in advance if i upset anyone but this is my opinion....

The show will not be the same without her [​IMG] I know she isn't a regular cast member but she brings so much fun and life to the show which it badly needs

They started on a relationship with her and Flack and now in the middle of it when the two are at ease and happy with each other, they have to go and leave Flack heart broken by killing his girlfriend, it just doesnt seem right, and yet all we are gonna get now will be the whole Danny/Lindsay and the baby thing.....BORING...its a crime series and if i have to sit and watch Danny/Lindsay sarka, i'm gonna explode

I have nothing against Danny or Lindsay dont get me wrong but the show may as well be called Me and my children NY....cos thats what its gonna be

Emmanuelle Vaugier is an amazing actress, Jennifer Angell is an amazing character, one of the best and its a real shame we never got to see much of her, and now we aint going too

And you know what the worst thing is going to be? Is that they wont even show a grieving Flack...they jus say oh Angell's been shot in the chest and she didnt make it....then boom.....on with the case,,...and then all we will get will be Danny and Lindsay and the baby drama again......

And what is it with the writters shooting their characters in the chest? Surely the bullet proof vest should protect her.......Speed was shot in the chest.....Brass was shot in the chest and he survived....so why cant Angell? Who lets face it is a much brighter character than the dull that is Lindsay Monroe...

Ugh the writters must have written this story in their sleep when they didnt have their brains in their head

8. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

More and more people keep saying Angell and with the small clues I've seen I think it's her too sadly.

When someone mentioned the Greek Storyline, and most people attache to it get killed it made sense. But if that's the case there's a chance Stella would be killed.

Of course there's the chance that Hawkes will die...although I'm going to do like Carrieattheprom will do.(But instead I'll be buying the DVD's first since I don't own any).

Other than that I'm not too sure. But it makes me wonder what if it's more than one person and they haven't told us?

9. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I don't think Stella is going to die because of the Greek storyline, which will come to an end in 5.24. So, apparently, it has nothing to do with the finale or Angell's death.

10. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

Allow me to be repetitive [and slightly slow] for I have only had the misfortune for finding this out… well today. This is my quick little analysis for each character and why I think they will/ might be the ones to get killed off… But before that, may I just say I wish not for Angell to be killed off [for if she does I think I might stop watching =O] and I did vote for Hawkes and you’ll see why.

Mac Taylor/ Stella Bonesara: Well, I mean honestly you can’t kill them off. I think the whole lab would come to a stand still and it would just be WAY too much.

Danny Messer: There is a small possibility of this honestly… Only because I just think he’d been a little too high strung recently with the whole having a kid thing. But I really don’t think the TPTB are mean enough to leave Lindsay as a single parent.

Lindsay Monroe: And again, that little kid can’t be left with one parent. THOUGH, I admit when people say it would add to a dramatic storyline and that it seem probable that Anne wanted out, it seems likely that Lindsay is a candidate for this CSI NY kill off. But I just don’t think the TPTB are meant enough to ‘kill’ her off as appose to Lindsay just wanting to resign to spend time with her new kiddy.

Don Flack: Well firstly, I would cry for days or possibly weeks on end if this happened and secondly, he’s been through too much after Season 2 Finale… So I doubt it.

Adam Ross/ Sid Hammerback: To all the people who said it’s because they only JUST got introduced as a main character - I agree. What’s the point of giving them opening credit space just to take them off.

Sheldon Hawkes: Well, has anyone noticed the lack of storyline for him and even screen time? I mean, don’t get me wrong – I love Sheldon. I really do. It’s just looking at it from well an actor’s POV [not enough screen time/ wating to do other things] and possible TPTB’s [no real character development] it just seems likely. But it would be a shame. It really would.

Lastly,

Jessica Angell: Well, firstly – she’s my favourite character. Secondly – she not a MAIN character. And roughly quoting from some TPTB’s interview ‘part of the family’ and ‘change the line up forever’ it ain’t fitting. Where as Hawkes fits into both categories. I remember someone positing an indept summery of how she dies and Flack rushing her to the ER and all but I mean - maybe cuz she is my favourite character part of me is living in denial - but it just doesn’t fit…

Please defy me, for I think you will, but that’s just how I see it.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  11. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Did you read the interview with Hill Harper? As well as AJ he claims not to know at all who´s the unlucky one who´s got to leave. Well, obviously this is the standard answer the actors were ordered to use when asked THE question :rolleyes:.

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ Are we supposed to believe that? And also Santa's existence?

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, as Top said in the thread for the interview, he said that right around the time we got the spoilers about Angell - so it's extremely possible that he actually didn't know at the time.

I think if they were asked when they did know, they'd just say they weren't going to give it away rather than claiming ignorance.

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

So are we sure it's Angell or are they saying this to throw us off? And where did this come from?

15. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

WERE SURE

It comes from the spoilers sites that Faylinn and others have that are extremly accurate.