Episode 7x21 Chip/Tuck ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Apr 10, 2009.

1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I would think something had to be resolved quickly in order for Ryan to continue to work.Eric and Calleigh could probably report Ryan's actions and he wouldn't be working because of some type of investigation(I think).If they were informed what went on, they most likely would keep it between them,but still let Ryan know he should have confided in them.Things will probably be resolved off camera,but it would be a wonderful surprise to see it actually addressed in the episode.

2. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

Hi! I've been lurking on this board for a long time reading posts & news, but finally decided to "bite the bullet" and join in on the board chat. I recognize a few board names here from some older or other CSI:MI related boards I've been on... Hi ya'll!:thumbsup:

I'm excited about this episode since it appears the show's actions may step-up and it might be more like the ole' CSI: Miami and appear less like "As the C/E World Turns" Soap Opera. Sorry, hiphuggies, DuDes, DuDettes... I'm not one of you. I just think for 2 Seasons, now, too many episodes have focused on these two characters, and I would love to see the CSI:MI Team all back working together like the ole' days. Definitely, Natalia and my "Texas Buddy" Tripp are due some more screen time and character development. I think it is great Saris and Stetler will be returning. These two are great in creating trouble for H. (Although, Clavo was the best H-nemesis ever!) It sounds as if H will have to get into the protect mode for Kyle and yes, unfortunately Julia. I'm with many of you... I can't stand the Julia "chick". She is a "She-devil"! :devil: Yuk :-]>

3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Hi, welcome!

I do like the Eric/Calleigh pairing, but I agree that the team NEEDS to actually be a team again. I just watched a season 2 episode and they worked SO well together, with more than a pair of them in the same area at the same time... what happened to that?

Yes, I'd love more Natalia and Tripp, more Stetler, and less Julia...

But I don't like Saris. *shrug* Just don't.

4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I also believe the tension between Ryan/Calleigh/Eric should be addressed but this show is notorious for letting things drop and not picking up on them again. They need to get things resolved to be a team (not "falling apart as Ivan S indicated in And They're Offed). On screen would be better, but off screen with a mention, if that is all there is going to be, will have to be okay. I can see them leaving it until the last episode (with the Russians returning) and let it be resolved then. As stated earlier, I would love to see it sooner. I am a little impatient.

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Would be great if they show E\C\R tension, just a couple moments, they even shouldn't talk. And then in finale they forgot about this, cuz they have enemy, and team would be together again because of this. Real team in last ep would be big surprise for me :eek:

6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

*Jumping up & down* H-Cool!!!! Welcome to Da Board!!!

I am really just interested in how this episode will play out and while I understand where everyone is coming from & their points of view I think in the end I really want Tripp and Boa Vista to have a shot of some screen time this season. We will see what happens tonight!

7. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Why has there not been an extended promo or a sneak peak for this episode ? Have I missed it?

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I agree that Ryan is not your typical hero; he has the flaws and faults and makes mistakes like the rest of us, but is a good guy with a good heart (great acting by JT!)This is the reason (well,one of the reasons) why he is my favorite character. But he CAN be a non-traditional hero is a GOOD situation instead of always seeming to be in trouble and at odds with everyone (except for H).

9. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Hi H-COOL! Nice to meet ya! Love the name. Horatio is my favorite character. :)

I'm very hopeful for this episode. I'm so ready for more Ryan, Natalia and Frank. And most everyone probably already knows I'm not a fan of E/C at all, so yes, I'd really like to see that take a huge step back and the TEAM come front and center.

I can't wait to see Stetler again. I love how he and Horatio interact - and I agree that Clavo was the absolute best nemesis that Horatio has had. I hated to see him killed off and thought it would have been a better idea to pack him off to prison for a later visit.

I like Kyle and see a lot of potential with that character on the show. And while I don't dislike Julia as much as I used to, and have even found her sympathic at times, I think they have exhausted that character and need to move on. It's already clear she is very self-involved. Give her a moment of clarity where she realizes her son is better off with his father and have her make a dignified exit! :)

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

You what I think? I think Ryan's peeking out of his shell right now, he's just ready to get out. I'm waiting for him to, lol!

For some reason I post posts here that should be posted in the spoiler thread and vise versa.

Does anyone think that tonight's episode'll be a regular one? Or not, cause I sense drama, particularly H. drama! And a whole lot of guest stars! Wohoo, forget my question, and bring the epi on!

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Welcome H-Cool:)

I completely agree; more Ryan (especially since he is my favorite) Natalia and Frank would make me very happy. I don't mind E/C, but we need to see everyone and have them come together, as you said, as a TEAM.

Stetler does make things interesting.

I agree.:thumbsup:

12. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the link. :)

Eww, that's one gross crime scene.

The shirtless dude was cracking me up though calling his neighbor "jerkface". :lol:

Then Horatio says: "Who is our shirtless friend?" :lol:

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Aww nuts, can anyone upload it on Youtube. I can't watch the clip, though I am afraid to after what you wrote GregNickRyanFan :(.

15. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Can somebody explain what the sneak peak is about? Are there any hiphugger bits in it?