Episode 7x21 Chip/Tuck ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Apr 10, 2009.

1. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I liked the teaser, I understood where the guy was coming from although I wouldn't have gone far with a gun in hand but overall I understood his frustrations. LOL at the jerkweed comments!

That scene with Frank and Calleigh cracked me up. The looks Calleigh was giving Frank were hilarious:guffaw:I've noticed that Frank has a lot of scenes with Calleigh mostly, not that I'm complaining I like him and I am glad he is getting more airtime

Ryan's airtime is nothing compared to Natalia's. Ryan gets a significant amount of airtime, he's shown throughout the episode unlike Natalia who once again only had once scene.

I keep forgetting the new guy's name. I like him. I also like Travers.

I agree about Kyle, he's adorable. I loved how proud he was of himself when Tara noticed he's been studying anatomy. So cute!

I felt bad for Brooke's character, as well as Amelia's character(the make job did a great job here, I almost didn't recognize her) . Mrs. Corbett's is a classic case of how plastic surgery can go wrong!

2. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

LAME! No fallout from 7.20? No...team...explination? Ah well...Though I do think there was some tension between Ryan and E/C. He didn't seem to say much or be as comfortable as usual.

Ew. Ron has no fingerprints? Kinda creepy...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm gonna write this AS I watch. :lol: So I won't forget anything I want to say.

- I loved the guy filming and going on about the neighbour. xD

- Uh ew. O_O This is already interesting!

- Wow the home owner is mean. I like him too! :lol:

- Aaaw Kyle, I loved when Tara said he'd been studying and he just smiled and said y'know. I've changed my mind, I'm fine with him being on the show as long as he has things to do that involve a case. Just get rid of Julia!

- I love what Eric is wearing.

- Ryan! I love what he's wearing. You May Now Kill the Bride comes to mind. I also love all of his looks projected at the doctor.

- I feel bad for that woman, I hope she didn't do it.

- RON! Whoa, creepy. I loved when he laughed at Horatio. Stetts, ahahaa. "You missed me didn't ya?" "I won't next time." :lol: Loved that whole scene.

- "What are you looking at, dork?" Oh my, whenever Ron says something, I love him more and more.

- Dave Benton is pretty hot... I like him.

- Is she supposed to look hot? o_O Lmao at Frank. :lol: And the kid yelling about the doctor ruining his mom was really good.

- I really liked that scene with Calleigh and Eric and the woman with the bad surgery. I liked how they both felt really bad and how Calleigh said she was so sorry.

- Wow when she started freaking out over the hair mites I thought she was just going to keep going. Interesting that she did it. I'm glad it wasn't the other lady.

- Uh oh, what's gonna happen to Julia?! What was that? As much as I want her gone, I don't really want her to die. Wait, Horatio knows that she was attacked (or whatever happened)?

- Good to have mean old Stetler back, telling Horatio what's allowed and what's not.

- Wow, intense ending with Saris. Is he supposed to be back again? He has to be! I love him. :lol:

So there was no fall-out from 7.20 or an explanation. I'm gonna keep hoping for one in upcoming episodes but if there wasn't one in this epi, I doubt there will be one. :(

There isn't a new episode next week is there? :(

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HA HA HA HA HA

I think I damn near fell off the couch because I was laughing so hard at tonight's episode.

The return of a Horatio one-liner, I was starting to get worried :thumbsup:

Oh wow! I am so glad I don't have neighbors like that. :lol:

Ron is back...dun..dun...dun...truth be told, I am afraid of him & Stetler going up against Horatio...that has bad written all over him.

Less of Tara, more of Kyle, he is growing up so fast :lol:

I felt bad for Mrs. Corbett....remind me to keep using my moisturizer, wait, I have to get some.

When Brooke Burns' character (damn, I forgot her name already) was walking in I was laughing so hard. Frank had to do a double take, that was freakin hilarous. He forgot Calleigh's name. That was so funny. Please give Frank a girlfriend.

I really thought that Eric was going to compare Mrs. Corbett's hair to Calleigh's, I think I would have died of laughter.

Julia got cut...I hope they show the scar the next episode she is in.

All in all, I laughed a lot in this episode. Reminds me why I love this show.
    I am kinda disappointed that everyone was A-ok after what happened a couple of weeks ago. Maybe it'll come up before the end of the season, but I really doubt it.

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Okay, I don't really hate Julia, I just said that b/c alot of people were... I now feel sorry for her. Seriously I can never hate anyone, 'cept Ron.

Nice opener, by the way I loved the song by sean paul and tpain, awesome! Just adds bit of Jamaica into it!...

bloody chipper= ew!
    ron's face=ew x2
    woman's face that was friged up=ew x3, but I felt sorry for her

i like when Ron was all 'hi red' and 'c'mon stets':lol:

I like the scenes with everyone in this, although Nat and Ryan were a bit under used, especially Nat.

Oh! I love the scene with Tara and Kyle walking into the morgue, that was awesome! He's so cute!

Best scene of this epi was the part where the woman walked through PD and the song was blaring and all the guys were a starin'!:lol: I flipped watching Frank! And cal's reactions! Ha

It was nice to hear Cal and Eric say sorry to the woman, I was hoping of a scene after where he'd say: 'please dont ever do plastic surgery' to Cal, but that fanficy

now about stetler, oh boy, he's so right, that he's wrong this time! Poor H, hes gonna be in hell. and julia too. How clever was he to used his burnt up hand (where there were no prints) to do that! It just back fired on H!

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Blink and you'll miss Ryan! I guess two episodes with him sort of front and center means he banished to little shor tscenes again. :(

Ron cracks me up! :lol:

That woman that everyone stopped and looked at and Frank did a double take, was she supposed to be really pretty? Cause she didn't look pretty at all to me. Was it just me? :confused:

Is there no new episode next week? We just had a repeat last week! :scream:

7. tiger41

tiger41 Victim

Hi all that epi rocked for alot of reasons who ever wrote has a good comedic streak in them . The return of Ron was amazing, Kim Coats you are evil and very funny and a good foil for H, i glad to see the return of the old weasel named stetler. Rex linn your whole scene with the hot mom and Emily was the best i was LMAO i was waiting for Emily to stand up and slap Frank in the back of the head , emily looks were great if looks could kill fantastic show i would love to see the outakes from this one between emily and rexx

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Me too! I'm so glad it's back, hope it remains!

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The opening: "jerkweed" and "8am in the freaking morning". :lol:

H: Who is our shirtless friend? :lol:

C (about house owner): He's a ray of sunshine. :lol:

Okay, the multi split screen thing is seriously annoying! Loved Kyle saying all that medical stuff and then being all proud when Tara noticed. Does he have a crush on her? :lol:

What's with the music box like tune?

Horatio working the A/V equipment= I like! :D

Rick- Yay-missed him! But, what's up with that bright green tie he's wearing?

H to Ron: Well, I guess your modeling career is over. :lol:

Ron: You missed me didn't you?
    H: I won't next time. :guffaw:

:lol: at Ron calling Rick "Stetts".

Eric to Ryan: You're watching too many science fiction movies. :lol:

Ron to other doc: What are you looking at, dork? :guffaw::guffaw:That just cracked me up.

Dave!!!! :D

Good lord! How can that woman walk on those heels? Yikes! My feet hurt just thinking about them!

LMAO at Frank's reaction to the woman and nearly forgetting Cal's name. :lol:

I love when Travers was calling Cal's name. I just like the way he said it.

Cal looked like she might cry when talking to the woman with the synthetic wig.

Mites in the hair? Yuck! Now that's making my head itch! I'd be freaking out too if I found out there were bugs in my hair. :lol:

What the heck is happening to Julia? I couldn't even see anyone else standing there. They flashed it all faster than they did Ryan's ordeal in the last ep. :lol:

Speaking of Ryan's ordeal, the continuity fairy forgot to visit tonight. :lol:

I can't believe that once again Natalia only got one scene. :( She better have a decent story arc coming up soon!

Loved Rick saying that if they keep Ron close it'll be easier to go after him or whatever it was he said. something to that effect.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

That laser cutter thing Ron used on the tire was set-up for when Julia went to the door and it cut her. At least that's what I got. Anyone else??

11. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I am not too happy about Ron being back - but I am a bit intrigued as to how the thing with Julia plays out. I did enjoy this episode overall, although once again Natalia & Ryan were barely even there - I wish there was more Ryan in it and Kyle actually had a line or two in this one.

It's seeing things like this (that woman with the wig who stayed in her room) and also the NY episode Grand Murder at Central Station that make me what to stay far away from plastic surgery.

12. GregNickRyanFan

It was a laser cutter he used on the tire? I must have missed that. :lol: I thought it was just a regular surgical knife or something. :lol:

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It was rigged up on top of the door or something. It was a split second they showed it.

14. GregNickRyanFan

That was a laser knife? I looked like one of those foot file things like my mom once had. :lol:

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

OMG! This epi was so nice!! It cracked me up :guffaw:

H one-liner, damn I was kind of missing it.

Best scene- Frank and Calleigh with the "girlfriend mom":guffaw:
    Look at this faces: :guffaw:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Saris... hmm... I don't know if I'm licking his return, Saris and Stetler together, not a good thing, but damn, I love them :p
    The dialogue between Saris and "Red" cracked me up :lol: "How you doing Red? ... I guess your modeling career is over... " :guffaw:

"Your watching too many science fiction movies, wolfe. :guffaw:

I loved how Travers called Calleigh too, it was so... funny? :lol:

Blood, a lot blood, yuk :wtf: :lol:

I also felt sorry for the woman...

This epi was damn funny :guffaw:it was awesome, we saw everything ;) I loved it :D

Ouh I forgot, Calleigh's shoes :D In the scene with Travers we can see them, Oh my goh, I love them :D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009