Episode 7x21 Chip/Tuck ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Apr 10, 2009.

1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I don't understand why it is so impossible for Miami to accomplish that. The other two CSI shows do it quite often so why not Miami? I'm going to REALLY go out there and include Horatio in that scene :eek: :eek: :lol:.

I would settle for him telling at least one of them. Of course I still expect the other to find out eventually for everything to be clear and in the open.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That wouldn't be a surprise,that would be a shock.

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I'd love to see the four of them together like old times, before Natalia came. I was cool back then.

I didn't know there were non-Ryan fans.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It would be great to have all of them working together,perhaps it's something TPTB could give a try.Sometimes they are working on the same case and never talk to one another.

5. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

E/C in the same room with Ryan and Nat? A rare event indeed!!

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That would make a great promo feature,all of them together in one room :eek:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  7. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I'm sure we'd have them all in the same room, but the world might fall apart.

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHAHA that's true. I don't think our hearts would be able to stand the shock!

9. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

There are?!?!? :shifty:

Anyways, I see it being that Horatio will be at the front of the episode and the last one will be forgiven and forgotten. I hope I'm wrong of course, but that's how it will fall. I'll be shocked if I see some tension between Eric/Calliegh/Ryan.

I know one thing, they better be kind to Ryan and at least give him four or five scenes. But there I go hoping for something that will probably not happen. :guffaw:

10. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

yeah the team SHOULD have 'come together' when the russians were targeting them- I mean hello-you think they would have got together in some room and said "oh someone is trying to KILL US" have some concerns/talk about personal safety issues or something..but that didn't happen..Maybe the set doesn't have a conference room to have the whole team in in one room? only interrogation rooms and labs,haha-where is Horatio's Office anyway??? doesn't he have a desk somewhere?? personal secretary to answer his phones...ha yeah right..

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, it's totally weird how the man rarely seems to sit down. :lol: Mac has an office, Grissom had an office, Cath has an office, heck even Nick, Riley and Greg have an office... and Ray has one at the morgue. Why doesn't Horatio have an office?

12. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

He have it, in season 4 in the end of ep (i don't remember which one it was) he was in his office.

13. Kassan

Kassan Victim

Yeah, he has an office. Remember when Marisol went to talk about Eric and his "issues" with drugs. Also there's this time when Calleigh gets dosed... but that was before the office redecoration.

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, that ONE time when Marisol went to talk to him about having a baby and such and I gagged.

Anyway......yes there are non-Ryan fans. There's some on this board who just don't care for him. But that's their opinion, so I respect it. Maybe not understand it, but I respect it.

It would be nice to see Horatio's office again though. I'd like to see who he has pictures of and stuff.

15. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

There's a non-fan for every character. Ryan isn't everyone's favorite, Mr. Togo talked about it in one of his earliest interviews. I kinda like it. Ryan's not the cliche superheroed-eyed kind of character that doesn't exist in real life, which makes Miami more realistic, I suppose. Still, I wish the writers would throw him a good bone once in a while, and haters could definitly do with not disrespecting the character. But eh. What an ideal world that would be!