The Official Pet Thread pt2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, Jul 24, 2008.

1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

The dog of my uncle hates being in a car too... nobody gets him in there...

The videos about Rogen as a pup are so sweet and funny and I'm sure he showed them who's boss :guffaw:

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thankfully, I can get him the car, cause he's waaaayyyyy too big for me to pickup. :lol:

I'm glad you liked the video. He was cracking me up with that.

Just like when he howls, he cracks me up everytime he does it! :guffaw:

3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

My uncles dog Arco is also a German Shepard and plays only with his beloved leather soccer ball... and with wood sticks too :lol: He never wanted another toy :)

Arco always freaks at cyclists... in the end I'm not sure if Arco is freaked or the people riding their bike :guffaw:

4. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

I have a Golden Retriever. His name is Daxon and we got him from the rescue association here. We used to have another Golden. Her name was Bella. Sadly she passed away on the morning of New Year's Day.

5. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

Ski and Rogen are so adorable! I love Shepards, they're such fantastic dogs. :D Rogen must be especially well behaved if he can sit and just watch a bunny without freaking out. My beagle was trained as a hunter, so a bunny wouldn't last two seconds around him! (even if yours chases them outside, I'm still jealous!)

I finally decided to snag pictures of my other pets.. only missing now are my beagle (he is too shy for the camera), and my mouse, who refuses to come out of her nest right now.

My cat (whom we call Princess.. even if he is a boy.. he just acts like one)
    My two boy gerbils, Cloud and Zack
    One of my girl gerbils, Sugar.. there is another named Ginger.. but she was too fast for the camera today.

And Nickyfan, you should definitely post pics, I love guinea pigs. (and cats of course!)

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Becka, your pets are awesome :D

Finally I found my camera cable and I can post now the pics of the two adorable dogs I rescued 2 weeks ago, but unfortunately I don't have them anymore :(

1st day in my house - they were a little sad, but in the next day, geezz, they were always running, jumping :D
    Mika
    Faina
    Faina 2

Too bad they couldn't stay in my house, for me they would, both, but my mom didn't want because we already have Ski, and it's enough for her.
    Oh and they didn't go to a kennel, they went to my auncle's friend, thank god they didn't go to a kennel :D

And also, I took a pic of Ski yesterday, well I toke more than 1 but he was so energetic that only one was good :lol:

7. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

OMG Mariana, those puppies are adorable! (and thanks for the compliment, my pets appreciate it lol)

I'm glad to hear that they didn't have to go to a kennel, too. Hopefully they can stay with your uncle's friend forever?

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thanks and you're welcome:D

Yeah yeah, I think so. They love animals, they already have 2 dogs so they will have them forever :D
    And I can go there anytime I want :D

9. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

10. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

Glad to hear it Mariana! :D I'm sure they're happy too then.

G_A, I think they may be planning a rebellion if not fed in short time. I'm not sure I'd want to face off with 4 cats.. I've seen Strays.. lol.

They're very pretty though. I love those floofy tails!

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

He looks like Garfield watching for the pizza delivery.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Thanks dynamo that made my day!

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Your cats are so damn cute :) Troy George looks like George from your fanfic, or at least like I imagined him to look like :lol: I love his fur colour. My cat Juri is black and white... his mom was a black Persian and his dad a black street cat we never saw again after that... we got Juri from my aunt. She don't really likes cats but she wanted to have a Persian just to brag with it :( Man I was so happy that we could get Juri out of that Hell right after it was possible to get him away from his mom. He's a real cutie :) I've got a guinea pig too. His name is Charlie and he's already 7 years old and with that a real grandpa :lol:

So here're some pics of the two guys...

Charlie
    Juri - The center of attention ... He was only a few month old in that one :adore:
    Juri - Simply tuckered out
    Juri - He loves sleeping like that
    Juri - I really don't know what he found that nice about this place :guffaw:
    Juri - Lieing on my mom's bed

Yeah I know it really looks like Juri is sleeping the whole day but he's really active, even he's nearly 3 years old already. He loves to play Hide and Seek in the dark. He always sneaks me up in the dark because he is always hiding in a dark corner to jump out of it when I walk past him... he's a real little killer cat :devil:

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

OMG he is so adorable. Those two pics are my favourite!

I love tuxedo cats. I'm dying to own one! But I think three is enough. Do you think?

I know I would like to get another cat because Troy George doesn't have anyone to play with. The old ladies, Squeakers and Stella, don't have the energy for him so they mad at him when he pokes at them.

I think a tuxedo will be in the near future for me..but not right now. Squeakers is fifteen years old and doesn't have the patience for a new animals right now and because she's been my faithful friend for so many years, I don't want to put her through any extra stress.