William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Oooooooo thanks, DW God I hope Billy's not the one who can't stand up...well, him walking around the entire time would be sexy; get the full extent of those sexy legs ;)
    Anyway, I'm excited for the success I'm sure <3 Billy will have :)

2. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Someone on Yahoo! Answers asked about the final episode in which Grissom appeared. I gave them the full episode link on the CBS website, and then decided to watch the end again. Is it weird that I cry every time I see his final walk down the hallways of the lab? Cuz I do. I just can't help it. He will always be considered, at least by me, one of the greatest TV characters of all time. *sniffling a little* No more crying!

3. Criminologist86

It's definitley not weird to still cry...I still miss him a LOT and I would still be upset seeing the final (his final) episode...Feel free to bawl :)

Anyone heard anything about that MIP press thing Billy was going to do? I thought it was supposed to happen by now...

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I loved that scene when he was walking through the hallway looking and smiling at seeing his peeps for the last time, but the ending was so poignant , him starting a new life, and being where he wanted to be, tears of joy:)

NEWS about Billy~

He's in France to do the MIPTV Festival, also there are people out there pretending to be him, [get a life folks] to read it go to>

http://news.billypetersen.com/

5. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Aw Ginnna, you are not the only one who is crying since Billy left CSI. As you can see, Crim86 and I, both have a problem letting go; so sniffle away, you won't be the only one. [​IMG]

I hope that we get some new pics from Billy's trip to the MIPTV Festival. I NEED to see some more Billy. I really miss seeing him every week. [​IMG]

6. Criminologist86

Ginna: Are you recovering yet? ;) Girl, cry away....I watch re-runs on SPIKE for crying out loud and I will get misty eyed....I just miss him intensely, it's such a weird emotion, and so hard to explain. It's literally like a void in my yeart; like a big giant hole that Billy had filled and now it's forever open and bleeding....(sorry, don't mean to go all goth on ya'll)

I'm VERY excited about the MIP pictures, too...I'm anxious to see proof (again) that he's happy, healthy, and enjoying life.

7. Desertwind

This should make all Billy fans really happy, the latest TV Guide has an interview with William Friedkin, and he talks about Billy and his possible now and then return, he's been on the set and hanging around while this 200th episode was in the process of filming~

INTERVIEW

8. Criminologist86

DW: Yup, I did read that, and cried...I miss that gorgeous man SO much and I just miss the personality, the high energy, the amazingness that Billy/Grissom <3 brought to CSI. However, I'm very relieved and happy to see him happy and enjoying himself in Cannes & onstage. I'm coming to see you in July, Billy! :)

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I watch the 200th ep last nite. It was ok. :rolleyes:

If I had to choose between the 100th and 200th ep, I'd pick the 100th. Of course it had Grissom and his sexy beard plus Kate Walsh. :drool:

I accepted WP's departure over a year ago so I'm happy for him. :)

Baseball is just a few days away my friends. He's got some time on his hands now to catch a little more Cubby games.

Gooo Rockies![​IMG]
    Gooo Cubbies! [​IMG]

----------------------
    [​IMG]

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I hope it's allowable to ask, but does anyone know where I can find some good pics or clips of the cut scenes from The Beast VHS? I'm curious about the drunk scene but it's not on the darn VHS.

11. Desertwind

MacsGirlMel I tried to pm you but it said 'you don't accept private messages:( so anyway, you know that "THE BEAST" is now on DVD? so you might try that, to see if they have the deleted 'drunk scene'. BTW he does play a good drunk, maybe private practice:p or go to these sites and see if they have that scene!

http://www.billypetersen.com/

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/galleryindex.html

good luck.. let me know:)

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

hmm wierd, the check box says "enable private messaging" and I've had other people send me private messages. I don't know why it won't let you.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Is that the only box checked for that area? or could "Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators" be checked? Just a thought.

14. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Destiny: I know that there are others on the board who have had the same problem with PMs. I tried to PM Desertwind and vice versa, and both of us received a message that the user didn't accept PMs. And yet I can PM Criminologist86, and she me, just fine...lol

I just checked on my profile and all the appropriate boxes are checked off in order to allow anyone to PM me from this board, so I don't understand why we're having this problem.

Back on topic...I am happy for Billy, but I miss seeing him weekly on CSI. I'm just glad that I'll get to see him in August and that I have a load of Billy's movies and seasons 1-8 of CSI to keep me sane until I do :)

15. Criminologist86

July baby!!! It's NOT coming soon enough! I'm still totally psyched I get to see that gorgeous man LIVE in Blackbird *SQUEEEEEEEEEEE*
    Sorry....I'm losing it again ;p

I miss seeing him on CSI too, but I think us hardcore Billy fans are very happy and kinda find relief in the fact that he's truly happy with leaving the show and taking up theatre again....that's a big deal for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.