You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I had no choice but to take on a 3 hour class on Monday nights. It pissed me off something horrible, but it's a required course that I need to get out of my way... so I often thank my lucky stars for DVR.

LOL, I laughed and screamed too, but...... my housemates were here at the same time. Oh, they heard. And they think I'm crazy. And I am.

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when - you realize that you don't HAVE to stay for the entire length of the class because you've already signed the attendance sheet and the assignment you're working on isn't due until next week, and the best part about leaving class early is that you'll be able to see the new episode as it airs! JOY!!!

2. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

Even though you have to give a big 12 minute presentation...you are excited because its Monday and a new Miami comes on. :D

That happened to me. :)

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Ha, when you've suddenly decided to bring your laptop to class to "take notes" when you're really coming to CSI Files!

When you hear the extended promo has been shown and you wake up your friend sleeping over just to watch it. Even though it didn't come on....

When you're on vacation and every time you get back to your computer you check youtube to see if someone's put said extended promo up.

When you think of Monday you don't think of the terrible history test, you think of the upcoming episode!!

Every time you try on sunglasses you HAVE to do "The Horatio" and you say, Yaaaooww!! and run off.

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

~When you hear Won't get fooled again on the radio and smile to yourself because you can picture the opening credits.
    ~You are just a little upset that CSI: Miami won't be on A&E tonight
    ~When you have to get your CSI: Miami fix while on vacation

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

When you have your bangs cut and you look in the rear view mirror and freak out because you kind of look like Natalia....just less orange.

When you get band aids that look like crime scene tape.

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

When you don't have your kid over the weekend, and you could be doing pretty much anything... and you decide to spend a few hours of your free time at talk.CSI discussing CSI Miami :D

7. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

YOu walk out of practice the other night and there is an H2 outside. As a result you can't quit grinning all the way home.

8. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

When you walk out of the grocery store and see fake police crime tape in a kids' vending machine and think "I gotta have that!" (No, I really don't want to know why fake crime tape is in a kids' vending machine!)

9. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

You know you watch too much Miami when:
    You are the proud owner of a piece of crime scene tape that came out of a vending machine :lol:
    Seriously, I saw it in there, and I wasted probably a dollar in quarters trying to get it out. But it looks pretty awesome taped up above my closet door. :D

10. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

^^
    You are awesome!:lol:

11. MizForensics

MizForensics Civilian

OMG, you know you watch too much CSI: Miami when..

-You're crazy proud that you have a southern girl accent cause you're from Oklahoma
    -You LOVE lab class cause you pretend you work with Calleigh [Lab class was today.. I disected a squid, and I pretended it was from the beaches of MIAMI! =D]
    -You have a white lab coat and wear it around the lab even when no one else does cause you pretend you're Calleigh
    -You wear 3 inch stilletos and black black black and think 'DAMN I LOOK GOOOOOOD'
    -You have the CSI:Miami theme song on ur phone

OMG, there's SOO MUCH!!!

-You EEEK and SQUEEEK like a lil' kid when you see Calleigh or even THINK about her..
    -You get TEARY EYED and EEEEK AND FREAK and say OMG OMG EEK! when you see the KISS SCENE in sink or swim and you play it on YouTube like a THOUSAND TIMES A DAY..
    -Like right now.. I should be studying for a Chem2 & Zoology Pre-Finals Exam, but you're off joining this frikkin' AWESOME site posting about CSI:MIAMI..
    -You're post poning *2* major tests cause you frittered your weekend away watching CSI:MIAMI on the computer and hangin' out on YouTube.. so you skip class and re-schedule your tests the next week so you can study more.. all except on MONDAY nite, of course

EEEEEEEEEK! Just for the record, I just joined CSIFILES today, but I've been here lurkin for ages now... LOL.. it's just frikkin' awesome to have peeps like me who actually GO NUTS over CSI:MIAMI!!!!!! =] =] =D

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

~When you should be working today you show your co-worker the sneak peak for tonight's episode because its can't miss

~When you tell your friend at work that the only reason your happy today is because of CSI: Miami

~When you hope that your friend (who you haven't seen in forever) leaves before CSI: Miami comes on because even as much as you love him, you love Eric Delko more

13. MizForensics

MizForensics Civilian

When you say you want to go to Miami, Fl. this summer for vacation before the Fall Semester, all your friends know why! =D

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

When Monday rolls around and there's no CSI: Miami on so you're grumpy.

15. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

Amen to that! Damn basketball! How will I ever survive?! :scream: