Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

noealonso thank you so much for the pics!!!! :)

I can't believe she's dressed in, yes..... BLACK!!! :lol: I keep wishing to see Cal in colors and not in black and now EMILY is in black :lol:. So ironic!

She's great, she looks so happy in those pics. :)

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thanks for the pictures, they are amzing.:thumbsup:
    I don't know how is she doing it, but she always looks so great, no matter where and when the picture is taken she looks perfect.

Exactly my thought, but she looks great in everything. Maybe she's taking over Callegh's habits.:lol:

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics :bolian:
    She looks awesome, even without shoes :lol: She's great!!

You know what, that was my first though when I saw the pics :lol:

4. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I can't imagine wearing heels that high for fun or travel. She rocks them, of course, because Emily rocks everything she wears. But, still, my feet hurt just looking at those things. :lol:

5. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

That was my first thought. I will never understand people who get dressed up to fly. I go with sweats and flip-flops every time. (Although, the few times I've been bumped up to first class, I felt a bit under-dressed. hehe)

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I think that heels are a little too high, but she rocks with them :thumbsup:
    Let's took closer view:
    [​IMG]

:eek::eek: That's a super high heel :lol: But c'mon, she rocks with them :D
    But, I've to admit that I love more the Calleigh's shoes style :p

7. sara0989

sara0989 Hit and Run

Holy bananas that woman is my hero!! I LOVE those shoes with a passion!

I guess you can't have heels that are too high for Emily :)
    She looks so cute! *jealous*

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Oh my God, those heels are just killing. I don't know how is it possible to walk in something like that. I understand she's short, but still I truley admire her, beacuse even if I was short I definitely wouldn't wear something like that. I really can't walk in high heels:).

9. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

Oh my God, now I love Emily even more! :p She looks so cute, I mean look at her, and she's forty?.. right.. :eek::wtf:

And about those heels, those are awesome! I am short as well, so I walk in heels whenever I get the possibility, even though I must say, maybe they're a little too high? But hey, she's been wearing heels everyday for ten years.. she must be used to it:thumbsup:..

Oh, and I have heard some rumors about her being pregnant... not true, true? :confused:

10. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

something tells me that if someone figures out who made those shoes, they would be sold out because everyone here would buy them!!!
    Yes, she is rocking those shoes, but I can't see how one can walk with heels that high!!

As for the pregnancy rumors, their probably not true, and it's Emily's private life so let's try not to speculate about that especially since she likes to keep her private life private. If she wants for her fans to know, then she will probably tell us ;)!

11. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah, I heard about that too, but I think it's not true.
    And like carolinam91, let's not speculate about that and keep Emily's private life private ;)

Lusiana88, I don't know what it's better to do, send you a PM or write in here 'cause I don't have a MySpace page, so please tell me :p
    What I wanna ask is, is there any new about the "An Award For Emily"?

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Good question, csifann1! ;)

I've been asking around to know which is the 7th season episode Em's fans consider her best performance so we can decide which one she should be submitted to Emmy Awards by CBS.
    After deciding we could start sending CBS a feedback form asking them to submit Emily as best supporting actress in a drama serie for the episode we want.

Now, as you can see in this Emmy calendar, we have to decide by the end of this week and start sending the feedbacks because submission deadline is April 24.

You have the best timing, csifann1! I was gonna post it anyway! ;)

The most people I heard told me Emily should be submitted for "Smoke gets in your CSIs", now what do you think? We have to be really specific in the form for CBS, so think technically which episode can give Emily ore possibility and why. :)

Thank you all for the support!

ABOUT THE PREGNANCY SPECULATIONS: Don't listen to the rumors...she is not pregnant! Be sure about that and let's try to kill these rumors, please!

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Lu I guess you don't need my answer on here b/c we're talking about it right now :lol:.
    But if you want it, let me know ;)

Ok about ther rumors here's what I think we should do ;).
    I don't want anyone to feel offended by what I think, but I feel the need of saying it out loudly.
    We, as fans, don't know anything about Emily's private life since we're not her relatives or her friends. Having said this you may understand that we won't know anything unless she's the one saying "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm pregnant".
    As far as we know she didn't say anything about a possible pregnancy b/c as far as we know, SHE'S NOT PREGNANT.
    She's the one who has to tell us something about her private life, that's just only if she wants to do it.
    Otherwise we shouldn't be here speculating & begin some useless rumors which can arrive to that person. Think about it & we all know how she want her private life to be private.
    She'll be pregnant, for us, only when she'll tell us it. Otherwise she's not pregnant & there are no rumors on it ;)
    So do not bring back this kind of rumors, again.

Don't worry it's not just you.....there are lots of people who are speculating on it, right now ;)

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree Smoke gets... is one of her strongest performances. Calleigh went through anxiety, strenght, fear, deperation when she couldn't breathe, and happiness and relief in the end. There were a lot of emotions represented and done really well. At least I was there feeling with Calleigh everything that she was going through. Emily did a great job in this episode.

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I totally agree with Hiphugger17 :D
    In that episode we saw a lot of Calleigh's emotions and Emily was, one more time, amazing with it :D
    gosh, she's such a great actress, I really don't understand why she wasn't nominated last year!! She's was awesome in "All In" too, anyways, I just have the feeling that she will this year ;)
    Think big guys :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.