Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

ooohhh All In... now I'm torn, I can't believe I didn't think of All In :eek: Probably cause Smoke was more recent. What I said before also goes for that episode, she was absolutely AMAZING in that one. It's a tie for me, don't know what to say. :lol:

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I think it would be great for her to be nominated for "Wrecking Crew". Don't get me wrong, I loved "Smoke Gets In Your CSIs", but Emily has better chances with "Wrecking Crew" because in was more emotional.

3. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Wowza! those heels are high! :lol: but she looks great in them, im short aswell so I just wish i could wear heels like that :lol:

I hope she gets nominated this year she totally deserves it, shes a great astress. I agree with Hiphugger17 she was totally awesome in "Smoke gets.." she showed a lot of emotions in that episode and she did them perfectly. :thumbsup::)

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

All in can't be considerated because it's from last season! ;)

Wow, guys...keep going and we will write a ton of feedbacks to CBS!

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Not sure when the voting was for last year, but if it aired after that, it should be eligible. But a newer episode might be more memorable for the Emmy voters.

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well it's hard to choose one, I'm torn between Wrecking crew and Smoke gets in your csi. In both episodes she was really great. She showed a lot of different emotions. It's not easy to decide which one was better, because each one was about something different. In first one she had to dealt with death of a man she had to protect and for the first time we saw that she wasn't ok when she admited it to Eric. Emily did a wonderful job showing how her character is struggling with that whole difficult situation. In the second one she had to manage with a possibility of loosing her own life. And again Emily was amazing, from the first scene to the last one. The moment when she had been choking is just brilliant. In my opinion she deserves an award for both episodes.:thumbsup:

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I find myself torn between those 2 as well, but I think I'm more for "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs" just b/c of one very simple reason:
    while on Wrecking Crew she had to convery w/ Calleigh's desperation b/c that witness had just died in front of her, in SGIYCSIs she had to convey w/ tons of feelings trhoughout the whole episode especially in that interrogation room :eek:
    She had to be calm & cheerful at the begging just to become scared like hell during the fire, but, at the same time, she had to be strong enough to allow both Calliegh & Ryan's escape from that house.
    Once she was back at MPDP she had to convey w/ her stubborn character & suddenly she had to feel completely lost w/o succeeding in breathing.
    For a stubborn person like Calleigh there's no worse thing than showing her weakeness & there's no worse way to show it than not being able to breathe.
    Calleigh in that moment couldn't breathe, at all, but she had to fight just to show she's stubborn & she could go on w/ that interrogation.
    Surely Emily had to convey w/ all of these feeling in (what was it?) 2 minutes!!!
    Not to mention that whenever she coughed I coughed as well 'cause I felt for her & I understood the situation she was in.

So if you ask me, I'd go w/ SGIYCSIs just b/c of this reason, though such an emotional Cal like the one we saw in "Wrecking Crew" is unique :thumbsup:

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

it was just like me ;) I was torn with those two, but then I realized that the SGIYCSI's is better for the nomination :D

Today I'm so slow that I'll have to ask this *:lol:* All of us have to send the feedback to CBS, right?

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

No worry ;)
    Yep all of us MUST send it, if we want her to get that award :devil::lol:

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Great :D
    So, we should promote it don't you think? Like making some video and put it on youtube or something, maybe more people would send it.
    I'll talk with all my friends that love Emily, they will for sure send it too :D

11. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

hey , I'm new here but I've been following this thread for some time .
    About the nomination , what we have to do ?
    I agree with all of you , in SGIYCSs she had a great performance and was the proof that she's a great actress :)
    She really deserve to be valued for it .

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  12. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Hey AnnaDelko welcome aboard!:thumbsup:
    About emily I think shes an Awesome actress in every show or movie she's been in it's just so hard for me to choose:p
    About the nomination I want ins:)what do I have to do?

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeas we should ;). Lu & I will talk about it in the next few days & we'll let you know about everything ;)

AnnaDelko welcome on board :thumbsup:

14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Welcome AnnaDelko :D
    Hmm... I think I know you ;)

About the feedback we have to send to CBS, is there any deadlie for it?

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

The important deadline is about submission to Emmy Awards, that is CBS has to send its submission before April 24. It's obvious that we have to send our feedback forms in the next week or so. I would say that SGIYCSIs is leading the challenge ;), keep going...I'll post all the details tomorrow or at least sunday so we can start sending our forms!

Thank you all.

PS: Today's AnAwardForEmily FanProject first birthday, it's been a year since we "gave birth" to this wonderful project. Another good reason to thank all the people who supported and still supports us! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.