Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 80 36.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 20 9.2%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 90 41.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, I think that pretty much confirms that it's going to be Angell. That's a shame--I like her! But I'm guessing someone as talented and pretty as Emmanuelle Vaugier doesn't want to be stuck in a recurring role on a CSI show forever. It would be one thing if they'd make her a reg, but as I said earlier, there isn't really room for two detectives in the main cast of a CSI show. Both of the other CSI shows have tried that and it hasn't worked. The show is ultimately about the CSIs. I'm not shocked, though I was hoping it wouldn't be her.

If it is Angell, i don't understand the point of even mentioning that someone was going to die. Flack is the only person who would truly care if she is gone. It just doesn't make sense of how the line up will be changed forever, maybe they meant this line sarcastically, who knows. I don't think it will be Angell, i think they will make it seem like its her, but its not. I just really love her and i hope she doesn't go, cause this show needs more women

I don't think Flack is the only one who will care, but I do think the words "changes the line-up forever" were an exaggeration. ;) I love Angell, she's great, but she isn't in the opening credits. Her death doesn't change the line-up forever.

ETA: It's been fun speculating, though! I'm glad Hawkes isn't the one going. Disappointed that it's not Lindsay--guess we're stuck with her annoying demonstrations for yet another season.

ETA: It's been fun speculating, though! I'm glad Hawkes isn't the one going. Disappointed that it's not Lindsay--guess we're stuck with her annoying demonstrations for yet another season.

I completely agree with you. I'm happy my dear Hawkes is safe, but Lindsay dying was just too good to be true. Have you seen the vast amount of DL fics and fanvids around? We'll be stuck forever! I only hope TPTB write her better from now on.

*reads casting call* :scream: NoNoNo!!

Excuse me while I go into complete denial mode here. Angell's dad could be the one killed, all the talk was just to get everyone riled up, & his death will just open up a new story for Angell. :vulcan:

Yeah, it doesn't quite 'change the line-up forever' in my view, but I'll be sad to see Angell go. She's been a good recurring character, Emmanuelle Vaugier is a talented actress. :)

I completely agree with you. I'm happy my dear Hawkes is safe, but Lindsay dying was just too good to be true. Have you seen the vast amount of DL fics and fanvids around? We'll be stuck forever! I only hope TPTB write her better from now on.

Yeah, it's too bad it's not Lindsay--dramatically, she's totally played out as a character, not that she ever had much going for her. And really, the storyline of Danny dealing with being a single father would have been awesome. Ah, well.

Those fanvids are pretty cheesy--and those are just the ones CBS makes! :lol:

I'm thinking there's much more to the picture. I really don't think CSI: NY would let something like that slip out, especially in the case when it is known that there is going to be a death on the show.

^ ^ ^

I am guessing probably less than 1% of NY's viewers would go online, so a majority of the audience would be totally in the dark that anyone is going to die, let alone who it is.

Didn't Peter Lenkov say this season too that they would love to have her on as a series regular as well? I just don't see them killing her off with the potential of becoming a series regular.

O.K. What about this for a theory? Angels dad is the one killed...Think about it, he is a retired cop and we have cop killers, kidnappers. So Angel gets kidnapped dad comes out of retirement to help find his daughter, he gets killed and the whole team are affected, because one of there own lost their father AND he was a retired cop which means as cops they are always vulnerable it could affect them all to realize it could happen to them once a cop always a cop?!

I'll be sad to see Angell go, I like her.

The only way round this I can see is if Angell gets kidnapped and they send a note to her dad (hence his appearence) and then one of the CSIs gets killed trying to rescue her, but I think thats just clutching at straws, especially if it all happens in the first 10 minutes.

It's a shame as I really hoped they would get rid of some deadwood.

I think that maybe if it is angell that gets killed something might happen with flack he might leave or something that would change the line up:( in a horrible horrible way.

but im still clinging to the hope that its lindsay

im glad it not gonna be mac though i cant see it being danny because he a great character and a favourite hawkes isnt a cop nor is adam and i doubt it will be stella

I just had another thought - maybe 2 people get badly hurt, 1 dies and the other is Angell who is critically ill in the hospital and her dad comes to visit her but she makes it through in the end.

Can you tell I really don't want it to be Angell?

PS: Another thought (too many in head at the moment), although not many fans come on the web and read casting calls etc, I would assume people like Ausiello do read this type of information, so it may be interesting to see if he makes any kind of mention of it

Last edited:
*Starts pounding and kicking the floor*

No no no! It's not fair! Not fair at all! *moans* Just when I thought there was light at the end of the tunnel, I get news like this. Grrr... Unbelievable...

So we're stuck with Lindsay, I guess. What a let down. Though I still don't see how that 'changes the lineup'

I just had another thought - maybe 2 people get badly hurt, 1 dies and the other is Angell who is critically ill in the hospital and her dad comes to visit her but she makes it through in the end.

Can you tell I really don't want it to be Angell?

I was thinking the same thing. I'm clinging to my hope that it's Lindsay until the episode airs and I'm proven wrong. ;) :shifty:

Back