Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

OK, so I was off. Nevermind! Sorry to get everyone's nighty in a knot! I really thought I was on to something for a bit there!

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't know if this has been discussed, sorry if it has, but AJ Buckley said that he, & no one else, knows who will be killed off & that it could be any one of them. If it was someone from the main cast, then someone (actor wise) would know....you'd think.
    Is this a case of someone being fired, & the actors don't know which one of them will be canned? That, I could see. But if it's a contract that's up & the actor just wants out then surely that person would know (duh) that they would be the one killed. Perhaps this will be someone minor to be killed. :confused:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Now i think it can be Gillian. She is expendable if Julia is going to make a pilot. I wasn't afraid of Melina because if she decides to leave i can imagine we would have a whole show about the leaving as there was with Billy.
    Killing Lindsay would be too morbid after giving birth (great for dramatical purpose). And getting rid of Angell and Hawkes is not in my inmediate wishlist

So i'm completely lost now ;)

4. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

The killer is a cop killer so I believe he'll kill a cop and aparently there's racism and bigotry involved, so i would bet all my coins on Angell or Sheldon. I love them, but that's what makes sense to me.

5. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

Maybe the person we lose within 10 minutes isn't the person that gets killed.

Danny takes too long to change his daughter's butt and Lindsay throws a strop and takes baby Montana and storms off back home to err (can't remember where she's from - did they ever mention it). Danny is so distraught, he not only forgets his vest, but also his gun and gets shot by a machine gun, dying 10 mins later,after an emmy-winning angst-fest.

The show changes forever, as we're all so peed off we stop watching.

The end.

(yeah, i'm bored)

6. MickieParade26

MickieParade26 Victim

Hey everybody i just found this on SpoilerTV in a casting call for the finale (apparently titled Pay Up) :

I'm thinking this might mean one of two things. Either Angell's the one gone *I hope not!* or maybe her father is the one who will be dying? If that was the case, TPTB would definitely be exaggerating with what they've said before...

Or it could be neither, and her father's just in the episode? I don't know, but this kinda scares me.:( I don't want it to be Angell (although that would be better than a few other options; like Flack or Adam)

7. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Maybe she's kidnapped, and that's why her father's in it. I mean, they did say these people were kidnappers too... maybe her and someone else are at a scene, the someone else is killed, and she's kidnapped?

Just a theory.

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I like your theory. It feeds my denial. :lol:

Still, I mean... there could be other reasons for casting her dad... plenty of them.... I just can't think of them right at the moment, because I'm too busy hyperventilating...

Angell. :(

9. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

One of the things I was half expecting was that we may get to see Lindsay's family in the finale and that would be telling. We'd been told we would find out more about her family, but it doesn't look like we're seeing them during her trip back home. So, I had in my head that if they turned up on the casting call for the finale then it'd likely be because she was the one dying. Now, the fact that it's Angell's dad is interesting. It makes me lean more heavily towards Angell being the one to die. I mean, how long have we been waiting to see the parents of the regulars? To have a recurring character's dad turn up makes me think it's gonna be big!

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I think its kind of giving the game away to be honest. The only valid reason for him to turn up in the ep would be if something happened to his daughter. Especially as the other guest star is the ER doctor.. I have always felt that she would be the prime target, and after them giving us the Flack/Angell scenes in last weeks ep I just felt that they were setting us up for this. I wouldnt say I was happy about it, but I am not surprised.

11. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

woaaaah. not looking good for angell. i so don't want her to go! she has been kicking major a$$ in the past 3 seasons she has been on the show. i'm trying to think of a situation for angell's dad to be there for a good and non-death related reason, and i'm not doing well. o.o but yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if it were her, just hoping it's not! :(

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I don't think it's going to be her. They've been giving her more screentime lately. Why do that just to kill her off? (Even though I want it to be her.)

13. steph22180

steph22180 Civilian

If it is Angell, i don't understand the point of even mentioning that someone was going to die. Flack is the only person who would truly care if she is gone. It just doesn't make sense of how the line up will be changed forever, maybe they meant this line sarcastically, who knows. I don't think it will be Angell, i think they will make it seem like its her, but its not. I just really love her and i hope she doesn't go, cause this show needs more women

14. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

So that the loss seems bigger for all the team, especially Flack.

I'm thinking they could have easily given Vincent Angell a completely different name for the casting call, then give the guy who plays him Vincent Angell's role if they wanted to conceal he's Angell's dad. If they haven't, it's because they want us to know he'll be part of the episode and thus, Angell is probably the one to kick the bucket. Am I making sense here? I don't know how to explain it.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I disagree that Flack's the only one who would care if she died. She and Stella have gotten close lately. I think all of the CSIs respect her and they'll all be upset if she dies (more so than they would if it was a random cop). BUT, the spoilers say the people turn cop killer, so it's possible that Angell's dad gets killed since he's a former cop and maybe that happens in the first ten minutes and then Angell is targeted and we're either left with the cliffhanger of "will she die" or Flack and Mac will save her at the last minute.