Big Season Finale Spoiler *MAJOR SPOILER*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Who do you think will die in the season finale of CSI: NY?

1. Mac Taylor

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  2. Stella Bonasera

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Danny Messer

12 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

80 vote(s)
    36.7%
  5. Sheldon Hawkes

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Don Flack

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Adam Ross

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Sid Hammerback

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  9. Jessica Angell

90 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Oh, dear, that´s a funny idea, and whenever they mention the baby´s name Stella, Jessica or Sheldon, they will all start crying remembering their loss- poor toddler, it must think no-one likes it :guffaw:

2. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

As for Stella dying in the season finale again but i will check the source, Melina signed a contract untill after the sixth season shortly after gary signed his for the end of the seventh

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

If they name this baby Jessica Rubina Aiden Louise Messer or something like that, I will pick Fonzie up by the waterskis and fling him over the shark. :lol:

If Sheldon died (noooo! :(), they could always name her Shelly. Not that I am in any way suggesting that they name the kid after the one that dies, but there you go.

As soon as Sheldon told his story about not being named for six weeks, I was like, 'They're probably not going to name the baby immediately, and the final few episodes of the season will include them trying to come up with a name - which they'll both agree on after someone dies' - that would be so corny, and I'm already tired of baby name talk after 5.19, but I wouldn't be at all surprised.

By the way, welcome to the forum - and the discussion - Andromeda! :D

I still think it doesn't look good for Angell as of right this moment, but if we found out it was someone else, I wouldn't be surprised.

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

They wouldn't name the kid after Ruben even as a middle name because we're not supposed to remember he or Rikki existed. :rolleyes: :shifty:

I'll help you fling Fonzie over the shark if they in any way name the kid after Lindsay or go with "Montana" for either the first or middle name.

Depending on how they do it, naming the kid after the person who dies could end up being a sweet thing. Not that I want Stella to die, but naming her Stella would be cute. Then again, I have a niece named Stella so I'm biased. But we're talking about TPTB here, so if they go that route it'll just end up being painfully cheesy. Personally I think that no matter what they name the baby, here at Talk we should only refer to her as "Annabelle" because some people thought that's what Danny said in the last episode. :p Plus Annabelle is a cute name.

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Would it be impolite for me to continue to call the baby Spawnling even after she's been given a name? :D

6. PerfectAnomaly

If it's a cute name, maybe. But if it's a really lame name then you can, without regret, call her "Spawnling" and I can continue to use "Dindsay Dantana." ;)

7. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

With Julia Ormand going off to do the pilot for a new medical drama, doesn't it make sense that it is her character that will be killed? She and Mac have been flirting a little and have worked together in quite a few episodes so it would probably upset him to have her die-idk,just speculation on my part.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

A little off topic here, but the franchise does that wierd thing where they name thier characters after the other characters (or actors) on the other sister shows (two Linsdays, two Nicks, Adam Ny/actor Adam Miami, Ray Vegas/Ray Miami, ...you get the point)
    What are the odds that this baby will be named somewhat related to another female on the other shows? having said that, I will just assume that whoever kicks the bucket will still have their name remembered everytime the D/L baby is mentioned. Cheese corn anyone?

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^LOL, Fay, Spawnling. That makes me think of the film It's Alive with the monster/mutant baby.:lol: 'THE SPAWNLING', sounds like a horror movie title! Written by Stephen King, directed by George A. Romero (sp?) or someone like that.:lol:

I won't be surprised if the Spawnling ends up with a name for whoever dies.

I agree with whoever said why does anyone have to die. I get that it would be dramatic and all, but what happened to people leaving of their own choice? I had kinda hoped Lindsay would leave for Montana and take the Spawnling with her. Or if Angell were the one to go, she'd decide to leave the PD for one reason or another.

10. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

^^ RE Julia Ormond: it certainly would continue the little cloud of irony for her if they kill Gillian off, because she's joked that many or most of her characters meet a bad end, :p but I still say it would be unlikely given she's run out her three ep arc.

I'll go y'all one better should the kid end up with a cheese 14-name type tribute, and further if we hafta sit thru a christening and the naming of honorary godparents. I will go out swimming with sharks, select one of my liking, drag it's toothy ass to the studio and the show so all pertinent staff members and characters and all their friends can have a shot at perfecting their launching techniques. I'll help them as needed. :lol:

I'm not sure what I'm gonna call the offspring yet. I am liking the options proposed so far though... :p (and parts of the season have already come across like a cheese b-horror flick crossed with an after-school special :lol:)

11. PerfectAnomaly

It very well could be that character. But Julia Ormand was only signed for a three episode arc and that is over. If her character was killed they'd have to do it without Julia Ormand appearing in the episode. That's not to say they won't do that, but the sense of drama just wouldn't be there like it would if a character actually appearing in the episode dies.

ETA: Yeah, what Elwood said.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  12. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

AHHHHHHH! I wasn't too fond of Angell until a few eps ago, so now I don't want her to go. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

This is probably just another way to get fans chatting and biting their nails. UGH!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Or even Shelby or possibly Sheila.

I don't know. The spoilers say "cop killer"... And if it were Flack, that would definitely change the lineup forever, especially if they didn't replace him with a permanent person and only had random detectives working with them each week.

Is that what he said? :lol: It would be kind of amusing if they named the kid Annabelle considering the actress who plays Lindsay has Anna and "bell" in her real name. :lol:

14. PerfectAnomaly

What Danny really said was, "She's fine and so is the baby girl in her belly," but some people thought he said, "She's fine and so is the baby girl, Annabelle." That's where Annabelle came from, and it is funny considering that the actress' name is Anna Belknap.

15. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Oh NO! Do not mention Stella in the speculations? Stella can not leave the shovv. Noo! But I'm leaning avvay from that, because (I knovv it's a lame argument) in vvhatever intervievv i see vvith Melina, she seems positive, happy, and not at all about to leave the shovv, couldn't have changed. (I'm in denial again...)