Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackieG0630

JackieG0630 Dead on Arrival

So I actually just saw the episode you were talking about today and holy cow, did Emily pull off that dress! It was gorgeous! (Haha and Sam "aka Rob Lowe" looked mighty impressed too).

And as for the Salsa music and club idea...I think I've just found my next one shot for my fanfic...thanks guys ;)

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I can actually see something similar to this taking place on the show. Niice!!! :thumbsup: Plus the really needed team interaction would take place. Miami really does need a scene with all of them together just relaxing and having fun.

Salsa is exactly what I imagined them dancing :lol: That would be :drool:

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

CBS has posted a clip from Monday's ep.....

Ok Eric is definately wearing the same outfit he had on last week but Ryan and Cal have different outfits on :confused::confused:

So obviously the ep isn't a direction continuation (like Ambush and All In) from last week's....b/c Ryan and Cal have time to go home and change and this case is unrelated to last week's. I just don't get why Eric doesn't change his clothes :confused::confused:

Corey told me we were getting something sexy in this ep....maybe it is possible that they changed it to something other than bathroom scene?

However, if they all have gone home and it is the next day then it explains Ryan and Cal's change of clothes....I guess as someone speculated, Eric didn't have a change of clothes with him at Cal's and I guess he could make the excuse that he didn't go home or got hom so late from the lab that when he got the call he just turned around and came back....IDK it is weird and hopefully it will at least be explained.

And at this point after watching this show for this long, I really should stop wondering and asking "why" for certain aspects of this show :lol:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I really hope that during the episode we understand exactly why Eric has the same clothes. I will be pretty pissed if it makes like no sense at all cause it's so obvious! Real explanation: I think he had to get really fast to the crime scene and couldn't stop at his house from Cal's. Eric's explanation: could be that he cares so much about Ryan that he spent all night searching over and beyond for him cause he got soooo worried when he didn't pick up his cel :lol:. Ok I'm kidding :p I have no idea what he could possibly say to explain going to work in the same outfit. What delkolover said is the only thing that maybe he could try to get away with and I still think no one would believe him. The thing is, how come Cal let him go to work with the same clothes :lol:? She knows Ryan is unto them also, plus it could raise some questions, so how come she didn't do something about it. Buy the guy something at Wal-Mart or something :lol:.

5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Well, I think it's safe to say I'm officially confused..

Is that from the beginning of the episode or what? It's sort of hard to put together what exactly is happening.

And if they're not doing the bathroom scene then why is Eric wearing the same clothes?? I mean, him and Calleigh still could have possibly spent the night together but they can't leave the fact that he's wearing the same clothes unexplained. Especially if Calleigh, and even Ryan had the time to change their clothes.

But if Corey said we'e getting something 'sexy' in this episode like you said, delkolover, than I believe him. It just may not be the bathroom scene. Which is fine, as long as we get something because we were told we would.

6. Dalhi

Dalhi Civilian

Ok Eric is definately wearing the same outfit he had on last week but Ryan and Cal have different outfits on :confused::confused:

So obviously the ep isn't a direction continuation (like Ambush and All In) from last week's....b/c Ryan and Cal have time to go home and change and this case is unrelated to last week's. I just don't get why Eric doesn't change his clothes :confused::confused:

Corey told me we were getting something sexy in this ep....maybe it is possible that they changed it to something other than bathroom scene?

However, if they all have gone home and it is the next day then it explains Ryan and Cal's change of clothes....I guess as someone speculated, Eric didn't have a change of clothes with him at Cal's and I guess he could make the excuse that he didn't go home or got hom so late from the lab that when he got the call he just turned around and came back....IDK it is weird and hopefully it will at least be explained.

And at this point after watching this show for this long, I really should stop wondering and asking "why" for certain aspects of this show :lol:
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clip! The bathroom scene could still be in there I mean the CBS Clip was only like 25 seconds long and regular teaser are like 2-3 minutes so they could of shown it a little earler, so Im holding out until the actual epsiode airs.

Calleigh seems to be getting the last word a lot this season...I like it. Miami changed a lot this year.

Because of you I am now imagining Calleigh and Eric dirty dancing:devil:and I love it.

This is the reason why I love EC so much. Its not your typical, forgive me for saying this, but its not your typical Disney Relationship where the girl is swooning over the guy and the guy is all clam, cool and collected and I will rescue my damsel. Its the guy who is swooning over the girl and the girl whos all chilled out, and I think some people are not used to such a ship.

Over the past 2.5 to 3 years, Calleigh and Eric characters have become more human like all of you have said. Calleigh has changed from being all cold, serious and by-the-book back to happy joyful girl she started out as and Eric gone from living in the moment and being a pimp to appericating and wanting more in life. Like someone pointed out the change in Cal is not 100% caused by Eric the girl has gone through some pretty bad stuff this season so if she decideds to settle down I dont blame her. It unfortunate that some would rather have her end up like the old lady with a billion cats down the street then be happy and in love.:rolleyes:

I need to get this off my chest or I will go to bed angry :lol:If there's one thing I cannot, will not stand for it bashing and I honestly cant beleve that by what you guys are saying, that they seem to be getting away with it. If you want to hate on Calleigh and Eric the ship go ahead. Everyone has a difference in opinion and its your damn prerogative. But to bash the show, individual characters, writers and to me the worst the actors is disgusting and an insult. Theres a part of me that can wait for this season to be over with they way people have been going on. Maybe the summer break will calm everyone down and give us some time to reflect on how childish (seewhatididthere) everyone is acting.

Theres more I want to say but you guy move to fast and its late so I'll finish it tommorow. Im out.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh I definately think it is still in there b/c that IS the part of the opening sequence that I read in the spoilers. Now in relation to that the bathroom scene is supposed to take place right before they arrive b/c they get the call while they are in bathroom. Cal is already there interviewing the security guy when Eric and Ryan show up. Cal is supposed to say good morning to them and Eric can't hold back a grin and Ryan is supposed to see it but is sooo preoccupied with his crap that he can't be bothered with it.

Now spoilers are always subject to change but I really think the bathroom scene is still in there. And I am really curious to see how Eric plays off or explains having not changed his clothes. ;)

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Unfortunatelly I can't watch it, so if someone can post it somewhere where we who are't american will be able to watch this clip we all be truley grateful:).

Though I haven't seen this clip I noticed that he's wearing the same cloths watching the promo. And the most surprising thing is that Calleigh and Ryan changed their cloths, so it's totaly confusing why Eric didn't. I guess there must be some logical explanation of this, though I can't think of any now:). But I guess my brain isn't so great as the writers.
    I still hope there will be the bathroom scene, otherwise I'll be very mad:scream:. Unless they give us somehing even better then that, Delkolover mentioned about something sexy;).

9. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Naaaa ....I think it is a great idea....we have seen Eric dance with girlfriend outside work before and the other ´CSI shows have wentured outside before(Mac playing in club)....so why not have the whole team (or allmost) doing something together?

Why don´t we write a letter to writers? I saw in the "Dear writes..." tread that it is not uncommon for people to write in....And this is an excellent proposal so....?

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

The clip is not the actual beginning of the show, there's more to it before what is seen in the clip, because Ryan says something about the killer still being inside the building. So, first a murder has to happen, then they get the call out and all of them show up at the building. So... the bathroom scene is before what is shown in the clip.

As for Eric wearing the same clothes, its clear he is, so certainly there will be some mention of that fact in the show, from someone... be it Ryan calling him out on that, or Eric mentioning to Calleigh as part of the bathroom scene that he won't have time to go home to change clothes. Surely something will be said.

11. JackieG0630

JackieG0630 Dead on Arrival

OKay, as happy as I am with this (um, bouncing off the walls and hugging my mom happy) the first thing that popped into my head was "No, Eric, don't grin! The viewers know you spent the night with Calleigh. She knows you spent the night. The whole dang lab doesn't need to know!"
    Okay...I'm lying. That was the second thing. The first thing was "If he's grinning, it MUST have been a good session of makeup sex!"
    Anway, I really hope the grin doesn't play out only b/c I see it as adding fuel to the fire with the lack of clothing change. I'm not sure I can take more flack to the happiest shipper relationship that's come to fruition for me since Mulder & Scully or Sawyer & Juilet.
    BTW...why do guys always grin on TV the morning after? Is it like a male genetic code or something the writers slip in there?

12. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I think it's in the male genetic code. :)
    I believe this is where they out themselves. :) How could she not respond in kind? You know...a big huge grin herself. It obviously wan't planned, thus the whole lack of a change of clothes for Eric, but it must have been good to lose all track of time and not have time in the morning for a quick run home for new clothes.
    Maybe this is why the TV code is rated S. ;)

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Haha, I agree, it must be genetics... Must be on Y chromosome if it's characteristic for men only. :) (Sorry for that, I'm learning genetics right now.) It will be so adorable to see him smile, Adam/Eric has a gorgeous smile. My knees always go week when I see him smile, and I'm sure Calleigh's do too. I'm sure he won't be able not to smile because when he sees her he'll remember everything that happened last night. I personally don't believe that it was their first night together. I mean, how much time would you need to pounce on Eric once you got together? However, they obviously aren't living together, because if they were Eric would have something to change into and wouldn't show up at work in clothes he wore the day before. My guess for the clothes thing is that he spent the night at her place and they got the call out and he didn't have time to go home and chage. Who knows, maybe this will be the sign for them to give each other a drawer, so they can have some clean clothes at each other's home when they spend the night. Maybe there's gonna be some mention of it in the epi.

So, someone mentioned Cal and Eric dancing salsa. I dance cuban salsa (other two most famous styles are LA salsa and New York salsa) and I must say that it's one of the best dances in the world. Of course, depending of where you live in USA your vision of salsa could be diferent. I found one nice clip on YouTube if those who want to see the way Eric and Cal would probably dance, given the fact that he is Cuban and that they live in Miami.

Now, I can imagine them dancing like this. The only thing I can't imagine is Cal shaking her a** this much. And, you know, they don't need the other guy. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
  14. bogglesthemind

bogglesthemind Dead on Arrival

With this new information, I'm wondering something...

Is this supposed to be a "first time" of sorts. I wouldn't have thought so based on the ending of 7.16 and both of their prior histories, but then the writers have been taking the EC relationship much more slowly. I guess it's possible that they haven't spent the night together before now. That would explain the lack of a change of clothes for Eric and any silly smile on him the following morning. If they've been together regularly up until now, those things don't make a whole lot of sense. Plus, it would explain Eric's jealousy a little better too...if they hadn't been intimate yet, he would be more likely to be a little insecure about the relationship. Thoughts? Comments?

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You know, maybe they had sex before, but haven't spent the entire night together as in actually sleeping. You know how Calleigh told Jake that she liked to have mornings to herself. Maybe everything is gonna be explained in the episode. Everything you said is possible, however I've never thought they would have waited this long to have sex. It's not like they met a month ago or something like that. They are people who knew each other for better part of a decade and been together a month or so (I think they got together somewhere after 7.14). I hope everything is explained nicely in the epi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.