Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I personally don't remember seeing or reading anything to substantiate that....if someone else did, please do share.

after re-reading the spoilers...it does appear that we see Ryan's torture (including the scenes we see in the promos) through Flashbacks. So at some point Ryan ends up home and it is the next day when we see him getting ready for work tending to his wounds and then flash to E/C getting ready for work and so forth in the bathroom. So I am thinking that Eric's outfit, while looking similar, is different. I mean he wouldn't be that careless as to wear the same outfit the next day since Ryan has already let on he thinks something is going on between them. Since Cal asked him if they could talk about the horse trainer situation later than night, I think Eric had a bag packed or vice versa depending on who's house they are at.

Again, the scene might have changed but I am going to believe Corey when he told me that we are in for a "sexy" type scene in this ep. So while it might not be the one I saw in the spoilers...we are going to get something. I have to say that as of late, the spoilers from when I read them to when the ep airs, really haven't changed. In the past and even in the earlier eps this season the spoilers changed a good amount by the time the ep aired. I'd say in the last 5 or 6 eps...that really hasn't happened. How the spoilers read is how the ep aired...given a few dialogue changes but the major scenes and situations stayed the same.

2. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I don't think so.. it might have been someone saying what they think or what they wish should happen with EC in an episode. I just really doubt that they'd show EC on a date in the show. To me, it doesn't quite fit. At most, a date would probably be like mentioned but I think that's as far as it would be taken. And if it were a possibility to see it, I agree with you, I doubt it'd be in Monday's episode.

3. loveec

loveec Guest

Ohh yeah you are right it could be....flashbacks and continuation of last week's epp.. but I still think the bathroom scene or something will be there just because they have agreed to talk about the pictures...or I reall hope

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah I think we talked about a date to discuss if we thought we would see something like that. Personally I think that it is not so farfetched if it involves a case. Say music intro with Miami view, cut to EC entering somewhere, cut to a faceless guy loading a gun, cut to EC ordering drinks (music still going on), cut to guy getting out of a car with gun, cut to EC smiling and talking (music still going on), cut to shootout in whatever place they are at, Eric goes off and tries to catch the suspect, Cal stays and tries to help the victim, they call it in...YEAH!! They would have to do some explaining as to what they were doing there all depending on how much it is known about their relationship at that point. They'll be witnesses so that would be interesting to watch.

Of course it would be something A LOT more creative than what I just wrote :lol:. But you get the idea ;). If done right I think it could work. If it doesn't involve a case then, No, I don't think it should be in the show. A mention would be enough.

I do hope monday's scene is really sexy. Have I said how much I love Corey :lol:?
    ...:cool:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well the spoilers describe the bathroom scene when Cal squuezes by Eric and places a hand on his back as "a level of physical intimacy shared by couples who have just spent the night together" or something to that affect.....so I really do think that a "night" has gone by which is would explain and why I think we see Ryan's torture through flashbacks.

Now, I have watched the CTV promo several times and looked at the scenes from Monday's ep to see Eric's outfit and it does in fact look like the same one. But I just can't see him being that careless as to not have something to change into or have an extra shirt at the lab to change into. Again, why give Ryan, who already suspects something, more ammo? :confused: :confused:

So to lessen my confusion and obession with it, I am going with the shirts just look the same but are different :lol:

And I really think from the scene in CTV promo where Eric asks what is wrong with Ryan that that is the scene where he mentions that he is not the only one keeping secrets b/c all three of them are in that scene and in the lab looking at evidence.

6. sten

sten Victim

It looks like Eric is with the same outfit

7. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Thanks Delkolover now I really can't wait.:scream::drool::thumbsup::scream::devil:
    I got an avatar finally:)
    i can't wait for 7.20 Yyyyeeeaahhh:thumbsup::scream:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

hmm so for now we go with the idea that they are going to be at Calleigh's. Now I really want to see the promo again and pay close attention to Eric's clothes. Maybe Eric's grin is not the only thing that Ryan picks up on when they are at the crime scene and he says the "secrets being kept" line ;). But I agree that it wouldn't be too smart from their part for Eric to go with the same clothes, especially since Ryan has already commented to both of them. I'm with you on this one delkolover...I'll think really similar shirts :lol:.

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I didn't pay much attention to what Eric was wearing in the promo. I noticed Calleigh had a different top on and Ryan had a different change of clothes too. So I am assuming this is the next day with flahsbacks being shown in between of Ryan being tortured and threatened to do as they ask or else as now a little kid is invovled. I forgot his name.

I also believe that Ryan confronting Eric and Calleigh about their secret will come after they confront him for his change in behavior. Maybe that's when Eric strikes back telling him to get his head into the case.

10. JoannaRose897

It would be completely careless for Eric to be wearing the same clothes the next day after his night with Calleigh. People are already suspicious of them.. that would so just make everyone really know that Eric is at least in a relationship someone.. or with Calleigh, if they're smart enough to put the pieces together.

But I still like the idea of him wearing the same clothes..because of what it implies.:devil: But if they show the scene with them sharing the bathroom, then it implies the same thing.

Okay.. so this is from the review of 'Target Specific' by Kristine.

What do you all think of the observation that Delko might be 'too into' Calleigh and that his feelings are 'venturing into the realm of fixation'?

Personally, I don't think he's too into her.. he's had deep feelings for her since mid-end season 5. It's expected and understandable.

Though his daydreaming was cute, it was innapropriate for the work place. But it's it's obvious that he's really in love wth her. His personal feelings might possibly get in the way of work. He's not like Calleigh in the way that he can push feelings aside. He wears his heart on his sleeve. In that case, I do agree that he needs to get a better hold on his emotions.

Calleigh didn't seem bothered by his display of jealousy in 7.19, but if he continues to act like that in other situations, she probably won't like it very much.

11. Hallie

Hallie Dead on Arrival

Well, I have to say the scene with calleigh being attack and eric all worried was cute but it also show how they individual respond to situation eric is more of the i need to know you are alright while calleigh just wants to get to work. The same with the scene in the morgue eric wanted to discuss the trainer now calliegh wanted to leave it to when they weren't working. I also noticed how eric asked ryan the date of the picture showing that he is insecure about where they stand and although they do have trust with each other it is different when you are involved with someone then when you just friends. It was a good scene it did push there story a long with out taking away from the real story

As for wether calleigh and eric have a real date there has been no scoops on this just spec but at this point i doubt it i think mostly it is more hinting that there relationship is happening off camera with a few scene during the show. To be honest their relationship doesn't seem to be much going on there for the rest of the season except a few scenes here and there like the bathroom scene

12. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Oh sure, I know he contaminates the evidence because the Russians are basically sticking a gun to his head, but I think he makes his mistake OBVIOUS in order to attract attention and let the team know "something is wrong here". That's how I interpreted Calleigh's line from the promo I saw: "You don't make mistakes". She realizes that it's a brainless, rookie thing to do, and Ryan has honed his skills far beyond making such a glaring error. That's why I think he does what the Mob makes him do, but does it in such a way to draw attention to himself and his mistake so that people start thinking to themselves "alright, this seems almost intentional, what's going on?"
    *giggles gleefully* Eeeeeeeeeexcellent! :drool:

I saw the same thing, but I thought maybe I was just seeing what I wanted to see. I'm glad the rest of y'all saw it too. Now I know I'm not crazy. Well, not COMPLETELY crazy, anyway. ;)

Yeah, I remember bringing that up. Saying that they ought to be out on a date when a crime occurs in the building or near the building where they're spending time that evening. Some people liked it, some people thought it'd be "too much"... eh, I still like the idea, though the writers wouldn't have to go TOO much into detail about the date. Maybe just flash to E/C briefly, like hiphugger17 said.

Can you just imagine how NUTS the "dislike E/C" thread is gonna go once they see 720, same clothes or not? *sigh* I really don't like the idea of those fans being so upset. I just... I don't find the faults that they do. It is unfortunate that they're so unhappy, though.

Anyway, I agree, SO careless. Then again, this may be a device the writers are using the "out" them early so that they can get the drama of "omg Calleigh and Delko are getting it on" confronted. Not that I think this is the best course of action, but... it's a possibility.
    I don't agree at all. We know the jealousy wasn't overblown, we know the daydream was fleeting (though inappropriate for the workplace), and we know that Eric is in LOVE, not in LUST or INFATUATION. This is real and serious. I don't understand how some people see that as "creepy" or "overkill".

Oh, and JoannaRose89? I LOVE your avatar!!! :lol:

13. JoannaRose897

:lol:..Thanks Ginnna, I saw that picture of Ryan and had to use it in an avatar. He's really sort of adorable..:)

I agree, if Eric was ever infatuated with Calleigh or just had lustful feelings for her.. he is way past that point now. I think the review for 'Target Specific' is the first one I really don't agree with when it comes to Eric and Calleigh. He is in love with Cal. I don't get how people find it 'creepy', either.

Yeah, you are right.. the 'Dislike EC' people are so not going to be happy after this next Monday's episode. They're already annoyed with anything else EC that's happened.

Lol.. and it already seems like Calleigh and Delko are 'getting it on'.. Monday's episode is just to clarify that. We'll see if Eric is wearing the same clothes when Monday is finally here.

7.20 seems to be like a lot of flashbacks. I mean, I know Ryan's torture scenes are going to be flashbacks.. I just don't know what else is going to be, if anything.

Is it Monday yet?!

14. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Count me in on that one. I am so wanting this relationship to be the positive note on CSI Miami.... You gals know I was not for the morguescene just yet and having read somewhere
    the return of Stelter is coming sooner then I expected
    . I think writers or producers is going to fast. We could have had a few glances and looks in some episodes before going there.

Will still hope for a lot more feel - good - moment then drama....
    I am also hoping that 7.20 has some pay - off that will match the lenght and dewaling on jealousy as 7.19. If they/showexectives) choose the dramaway for the entire next season ...I havenĀ“t quite descided if I go along for that.....I completely understand that we might just get one steamy a year and 4 kisses in total....But if that is all the good times we get ...they better not have the rest of the ship being drama pr. season.

15. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

wait that's from the spoilers..so is that really gonna happen?! because if it is then it just made up my day!! :p but you know spoilers are most likely just spoilers..but aww..im speechless. :lol:

or maybe...eric was at calleigh's house and he spent the night there so that's why the shirt's the same shirt ;) Lol. and maybe that's why ryan was wondering :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.