Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I finally watched the episode. I must say I really loved all the EC scenes... Eric's concern for Cal was so adorable. I loved it. And don't even get me started on Emily's performance. It was outstanding. She's such a great actress. Adam, too, of course. This ship is even better because the characters are portrayed by such a wonderful actors who support this relationship. I liked the first scene, it's nice to see some humor. The last one clearly showed that they are okay, that Eric's jealousy hadn't bothered Cal, and that hes mind is settled... Now, someone could write a post ep and what happens when they go home and talk and... well, you know :devil:

2. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I think that the Miami writers are really kicking ass this season! Hats off to another outstanding episode!!!:bolian: The Calleigh and Eric scenes have not been overplayed at all. This episode was intense from scene one. For a while I wasn't sure if the girl would live or die. I also like how they are not doing Horatio's opening one-liners. I enjoy them for a laugh, but we don't need them all the time. ;) I like how Ryan again tried to dig up dirt about E/C while looking at the pictures. Eric's response was so obvious! I like that he showed his jealous side a bit, but really he has no need to be mad because as Calleigh said "it was before us". The scene with Ryan...OMG!! Poor guy! But props for Ry-Ry for not giving in even as he was getting his ass kicked! Next week will be even better. Could we say Emmy nod??? Well, maybe...a girl can dream can't she? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

This episode was MUCH better than what I expected to be :D

Let's start in order...
    The first moment was really cute, Calleigh even steal for Eric, what a woman do for love :lol: I loved that last looks, it was like "I want you so bad" :p

When I saw for the first time this scene, I fell like I couldn't breath :wtf: *:lol:* it sounds crazy, I know :p
    Eric was really concerned and protective about her, I liked that :) Fortunelly, it wasn't too much 'cause I wouldn't like to see Eric been veryy proctetive. Calleigh was really... hmm... tense and nervous and when Eric grabbed her arms, I fell like that calmed her down, I loved that :D They're a real couple :luvlove:

Morgue scene... let's say... I love it :adore:
    I love Eric getting a little jealous, I really don't understand why some people call Eric 'childish', I mean, it's your first relationship since you lost your memory and you would see your girlfriend with some guy in a horse and you'd be acting like 'oh look my girlfriend is in a horse with a guy and I won't ask her anything', c'mon people, even a 6 or 60 yeard-old-guy would be jealous ;)
    Calleigh was secure in herself, after all, she didn't have anything with the guy :)
    The "Can we talk about this tonigh?" still in my head, Oh god :D

The other lab scene... What can I say? I loved that smile that Calleigh had in the end , it was so... so... in love :D

Oh gosh :eek: I don't know what to think :drool::wtf::D:rolleyes::devil::drool:
    Does this mean what I'm thinking? Does it? Does it? Does it?
    C'mon people, talk to me, is this what I'm thinking??

4. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

As everyone else, I totally enjoyed the episode. It was perfect amount for Eric and Calleigh, not to little, not too much (there can never be, can it?) :lol: And I totally agree, Emily did great, the way she panicked look so good! Not any actor could do that. And the way Adam acted jealous was great! And I found it very cute! :)

And I actally wrote a post ep. It's not that good, but you might want to read anyway! :) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4944674/1/You_Will_Always_Find_Trust_With_Me

And now I can't wait for next episode. Oh my God, we're close to bathroom scene folks! :D

5. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

hey I totally agree with you csifann1 is it what I'm thinking to,:devil:, it would be nice.;) I felt Eric totally took the pic thing how he was suppose too ; not tooo dramatic, and not tooo nothing; just perfect:thumbsup: thumb up for Emily and Adam.

Hey guys how do you make those box things that when you click them info comes out.Just how csifann1 and Maria-EC has one ^ up there. Guys help me out please:(

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Holy :eek::eek:

I honestly don't know what to make of that!! :lol: I understand the violence considering Wolfe's torture scenes but the sex? Hmmm....IDK it could be them ;) I really want it to be them :lol: It would be nice I mean they have done the cute, protective and jealous stuff...really the only thing we haven't seen is the "steamy" ;)

Out of curiosity what are Miami eps usually rated?

7. JadeBlue

JadeBlue Victim

ITA with a number of your comments. I, too, wasn't sure if the girl would live or not. That scene before the credits was shot so well, focusing in on her eyes like that. Definitely wouldn't have been the time or place for a Caine quote!

And Eric's denial to Ryan? There's that saying, 'Sometimes a denial gives away more of the truth than an admission.' That's definitely the case! He gave away just as much by denying it as he would have if he'd professed his love for her.

Ryan used to irritate me SO MUCH, but they've definitely made him much more likable. I felt so bad for him in that last scene, but way to be a tough guy, Ry!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

:confused: I can't figure out what you're saying :confused: a box thing? Where? When you click in our nickname? Sorry I don't understand :(

So, 7.20 will be centered on Ryan, right?
    Just for curiosity, when we see in the start of a CSI episode a sex scene, is the rate (S,V)?
    If not, c'mon, they wouldn't rate only this one, that means, OMG E/C 'action' scene??
    Maybe I'm going to far 'cause my excitement but it's impossible not be like I'm now :lol:

9. delkolover

Ok so I answered my own question!! :lol:

Miami usually has a tv content rating of TV-14 LV (L for strong language and V for strong Violence)

My cable provider and my Tivo, list 720 as TV-14 SV (S for "moderate sexual references" and V for strong violence.

I am hoping that it refers to E/C BUT there is a sexual scene where a suspect and the apparent killer have sexual relations in a closet at work. Hopefully the rating refers to BOTH scenes ;) b/c we almost always have a sex or sexy scene with people making out and seemingly having sex in an ep so why add the content rating to just this ep? unless there is more than usual :devil:

Oh and btw I posted spoilers for ep 724 in the spoiler thread. Didn't see overtly see anything for E/C but as always that doesn't mean much. ;)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  10. das576

das576 Hit and Run

E/C Lover if you are referring to the spoiler boxes then once you type your post you highlight the text that you want in the spoiler box and click on go advanced at the bottom of the page. Then you click on the smiley face above your text that has an "x" for a mouth, and then follow the instructions from there. Hope that helps!

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I hate to be a bummer, but...

...if Eric and Calleigh were going to "get physical" on screen, wouldn't CBS, or at least CBS's website &/or PR machine, be advertising the hell out of it? I mean, there was this huge to-do over the kisses, right? I'm thinking it'd be trumpeted all over the media if anything more was gonna happen besides brushing their teeth in the same bathroom and smiling sweetly to one another.
    I swear, I swear, I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade, just... trying to be realistic. It bums me out when my expectations are raised unreasonably high. I'm always much more pleased when my expectations are modest and then I find myself being pleasantly surprised.

Though of course there's that small part of me (which I cannot ever seem to silence) that's cheering for the same exact thing y'all think may happen. :devil:

By the by,

I checked the rating on my cable guide, and all I got was "TV-14", nothing else.. *sigh* My cable is inferior to that of das576 and delkolover.

12. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Thanks Das576 your information helped alot.:thumbsup::bolian:
    As for what Ginna said I think she might be right but my hopes are still up. We dont know they maybe keeping it a surprise like they did in the promo.

Guys i bet 7.20 is gonig to be GREAT:scream:

13. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Remember back in either season one or season two...or some other really long time ago...They used to show two couples 'going at it' but everything was still covered up. They would have a sheet or something like that or have one or the other cover each other's body. The rating's never changed to any higher rating than TV-14.Also, in everything I've read, I never really thought that would happen on screen.

14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

In one hand, you're absoluctly right! CBS would make a lot of promotion of it, but we never know if in the extended promo we won't see anything ;)

Hey, you don't have to worry, they are always to be a realistic person anywhere to the others stand in the ground and not in heaven :lol:

I could go check out my cable guide ... I don't live in US :lol:
    But that's odd, huh? 2 different rates?

Gosh, when's Monday?? :lol:

15. delkolover

You are not being a downer or anything....you are being honest :D No one should get attacked for being honest....and we can't always be wine and roses in here...everyone should feel they can say whatever they want in regards to E/C, positive or negative as long as it is constructive ;)

I do think they would promote the hell out of it BUT this ep features Wolfe so it would be a cool ep to sort toss it in b/c the ep is not all about them and they did the super hyped thing with the kiss and given what is going to happen in the ep....it would definately seem out of place to be in the promo.

So I do agree that I think if it had to do with E/C there would be something...not just the promo but an article or interview about some skin. I am going to go with the two guest stars who go at it in the closet ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.