Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Pics for 7.21 are up and here's the link:

"Chip/Tuck" :http://www.tv.com/csi-miami/show/8460/viewer.html?flag=1&ii=3&gri=8460&grti=101

I must say, I'm a little disappointed that Calleigh has yet again the same black suit on :scream:. I mean, she deserves a little color. She's such a beautiful girl and I know they want to keep it professional, but please lets liven up her wardrobe!! I dont remember what the spoilers said about any E/C moments in this one???

2. loveec

loveec Guest

Okay .... from the CTV promo it looks like Eric is wearing the same outfit as last monday but Calleigh has changed her white top to a black one so i think they went back to her place!!! And Eric better has a change of cloth in his locker because....that is a tell tell tell sign!!!!! Unless they do flashbacks....of some sort in the epp. to link it to the last one!

I think Calleigh's look is just to say " come on, do not worry it's nothing ...look glazed with a smile"....at the very least she knows she means a lot to him as he does to her and she does not want him to get the wrong impression!! I think.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
  3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think a huge part of him being upset over the pics is that now that he has her is soooo afraid that some little thing or even a person is going to take her away from him. He said he couldn't imagine living his life w/o her...that is really heavy. A guy who has a crush or feelings for a woman doesn't say that; a guy who deeply cares or in love with a woman says those things. He doesn't want to lose her.

This is first real relationship Eric has been in, I think ever as far as the series is concerned, so insecurity is going to happen. Also the last time he put his feelings out there...she chose Jake. I think he is afraid that another guy from her past, even as recent as the horse trainer, is going to return and take her away again. The feelings they have for each other have been there for a long time but neither really knew what they were...now that they do and are expressing them, it is probably scaring the hell out of them; more obviously him in that scene.

I really think while he was jeaous, he was afraid too. He doesn't want to lose her. I totally understand though where he was coming from and understood why he felt jealous, betrayed or whatever emotion you want to attach to that scene.

4. loveec

loveec Guest

I totally agree with you...delkolover because Eric has been trying to cope with the injury and changing his life...and Calleigh has been there to help pick up the pieces and for the past two years I guess in TV land all hes has been doing is getting more and more attached to her...I guess I should say (they have been getting attached)..... that's a lot of pressure on a new relationship and if you have not been one (assuming Eric has not) since he was a player before it's hard to handle....

And I think even Calleigh is aware of the fact that last time around she chose Jake and he was still there for her all the time while she was dating Jake even after. So, I think she probably feels he will not wait around for next time if she does not address the trainer thing with a smile and give him a good explanation. Even if it's not a big deal to have a number of a guy from the past!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
  5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG I just saw an extended promo while watching Criminal Minds. Poor Ryan is getting tortured. Eric and Calleigh are suspicious. The promo went too fast though, so much detail, so little time to grasp everything that's going on. I hope it's uploaded soon so I can watch it again

I'm glad Eric and Calleigh are suspicious of what is going on with Ryan. It is obvious something is not right. Ryan would not screw up a job he worked so hard to get back. He wouldn't do that.

6. delkolover

I thought her answer was as honest as someone can get. I mean she took his number before they got together and before she probably thought about getting together with Eric....so it is understandable that it is in there. She definately sensed his jealously and insecurity about it and given that talking about it at work is a bad idea, she offered to give more of an explanation about it later. I didn't get the feeling that she was blowing him off and I think he knew that too. He was more than willing to let it go until later.

I rewatched the scene and as she walks away he has, imo, a little smirk on his face...I don't know why but I think he realizes at that moment when she smiled at him and left that he had nothing to worry about.

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Ah, what a crafty, sexy man Ryan is!

Intentionally messing up in front of his coworkers is such a brilliant way to say "HELP, SOMETHING IS WRONG". He may have been involved with the "wrong crowd" in the past, but it never effected his skills as a CSI. It's sort of like dropping something right in front of someone and saying "OOPS" in the way that it really means "I meant to do that, I wanted you to notice, please don't take this at face value".

I just wonder what they'll do. Go to Horatio? Investigate themselves? Take their concerns to Stetler? *snort* Alright, the last one was a joke.

Oh, one more thing...

We keep talking about the bathroom scene... but are we absolutely sure it's gonna happen? I don't mean to drag y'all down with doubt, but I've wondered the past few days if the spoiler was a 99% sure thing or if there's a real possibility that we'll be throwing our shoes at our TV sets by the end of the episode.

8. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I agree with you Delkolover I also saw the little smirk on his face. I think why he smiled is that he realized " I really have nothing to worry about".
    That scene was perfect:thumbsup:

hey Delkolover if you can Will the scene where Ryan tells Calleigh and Eric when he walks in that they both should know about secrets; is it still gonna happen?

9. sten

sten Victim

I just hope for the bathroom scene, I can't wait until Monday

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yep he did have a little smirk on his face. I also took it as him realizing that everything was ok. Her smile and the way she answered really put him at ease, IMO.

I think that next week's episode is going to be so intense and Ryan-centered that if we don't get that first scene with EC we will get nothing at all. So I really hope it's still there. Though the writers have been really generous with us so I can't complain :).

I had forgotten about Ryan calling them out on keeping secrets... So there is something more :)

11. loveec

loveec Guest

Yeah yeah I saw the smirk too...and I think it's knowing they are okay and he got nothing to worry about ...because it was a very sweet scene. Even if they were at work they delt with it the whole thing smoothly so, that's something to smirk about....!!!! Even in the last lab scene after that they were smiling at eachother...so you know they're just making the horse guy an issue to make things intense for later :)

Something else from Monday's scene is at the end of the first lab scene when they see the finger print Calleigh looks at him with "you are so hot" look with one eye brow raised...worth a second watch....

and I think we'll get something E/C for next week. Please view the spoiler box in my post for why I think that.....

12. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I agree with you Delkolover I also saw the little smirk on his face. I think why he smiled is that he realized " I really have nothing to worry about".
    That scene was perfect:thumbsup:

hey Delkolover or any one that can; if you can Will the scene where Ryan tells Calleigh and Eric when he walks in that they both should know about secrets; is it still gonna happen?

13. delkolover

I don't think him screwing up in front of Cal is something he is doing on purpose to get them to notice something is wrong. He touches the evidence w/o gloves in order to purposely cantiminate it to throw the case. Obviously from the promo Eric tells him to get with the program. I don't think the team wouldn't understand what he is doing...personally what would piss me off is, even though the situation is dire, you don't confide in me to help you. I have no doubt that if he told the team the situation that they wouldn't help him. And again, it would piss me off b/c they let you go and you did have ample opportunity and time to tell me. Instead and understandably so you take matters into your own hands but in doing so put all of our jobs at risk. But again, I totally understand why he is doing what he is and why he doesn't say anything; fear.

IDK if they mention or attempt to mention anything to H b/c H seems to figure it when he talks to Billy's dad when he comes to the lab looking for Ryan b/c Billy is missing. I don't think Billy's dad knows the deal Ryan made or what is going on so he tells H that the boy is missing. And I think H begins to piece Ryan's odd behavior together and then goes off to figure out what is going on.

As for the bathroom scene...I asked Corey if we were going to get something sexy where E/C was concerned and he replied yes. I then asked him if was referring to the opening scene in 720 and again he replied yes. Now if the opening scene with has changed to something else or something more, IDK. That much is anyone's guess but Corey did pretty much confirm that a scene with them was at the very least there. When I asked if we would be getting any more sexy scenes beside that one (and keep in mind I asked him this like 3 weeks ago) and he said no, that was the only one for now. So who knows if this scene is it for the season or we will get more sexy stuff from them before it is over.

ummm....I honestly don't know the answer to that ;)

I would assume that when Eric tells him to get his head in the game, all three of them are in the same room, that in order to protect them and Billy and sort of push them away he gets nasty and says that he is not the only one keeping secrets. Although he could just be frustrated with the overall situation and gets mad and says it b/c they are only concerned with the case and don't get the bigger picture and what he exactly he is going through.

Ya know you are right....after watching the two promos and looking back at this week's ep...it does look like Eric has the same outfit on! :confused: Now, I think the ep is just supposed to be a continuation of this week's, which would explain Eric's clothes (think back to All In...it was just one day and Eric had the same clothes on in both eps b/c he searched for Cal all night) but I think it is more plausible that the shirt just looks the same and that Ryan calls and tells H that he a had flat etc...and he goes home and then the next day we see him in his bathroom and then flash between him and E/C. I think it more than likely that we will see Ryan's torture scenes through flashbacks....but that is just my opinion. I mean again, they could have changed E/C's scene to something completely different, at a different time in the ep but still keep the same sexy premise...get what I mean?

Always keep in mind that spoilers are subject to change. :)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  14. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

That is kind of depressing to think about.. but I don't blame you for bringing it up.:) It is entirely possible that that scene will not air..

The bathroom scene would be very, very nice to see.. however, I'm okay if it doesn't because I'm really happy they're focusing on Ryan. It's nice, for a change.

But on the other hand, EC is somewhat acknowledged because Ryan does mention something about him not being the only one that's keeping secrets when he's in a room with both Eric and Calleigh, right?

15. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I can't remember where i read this but ;
    I think someone metioned that E/C was going to have a date scene.Am I right?
    But I kind of doubt it because it doesn't go with the plot. Who knows maybe the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.