Episode 7x19 - 'Target Specific' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

FieldMouse

Hub Master
(Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, March 23, 2009
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#719) "Target Specific"

A HOME INVASION BECOMES MUCH MORE WHEN THE TEAM FINDS OUT THEY'RE BEING TARGETED BY THE RUSSIAN MOB, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MARCH 23

"Target Specific" - A home invasion becomes much more when the team finds out they're being targeted by the Russian mob, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, March 23 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke
Kyle Harmon: Evan Ellingson

RECURRING CAST:
Michael Travers: Chris Redman
Ivan Sarnoff: Andrew Divoff

GUEST CAST:
Megan Hamilton: Judy Marte
Patrick Garrety: Steven Brand
Zoe Belle: Ashley Scott
Tony Ramirez: Joe Maganiello
Cameron West: Rob Kerkovich
Sergei Patrenko: Michael Khmourov
Mindy Simms: Christie Herring
Allison: Katherine Schmoke
Paramedic #1: Jessica Manuel
Paramedic #2: Randy Evans

WRITTEN BY: Tamara Jaron

DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill
RATING: To Be Announced

Has anyone seen an extended preview for this episode yet?

I'm really looking forward to this episode and need a preview or sneak peek or something-anything!-to keep me occupied until Monday!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE!

I hope Ryan doesn't get a concussion from being knocked on the back of the head...

I always have mixed feelings about Ryan but hopefully this will be a good storyline for him.My bet is that super H will save the day for everyone ,still.

Has any one seen the extanded promo? not even a sneak peek, i really need to know?
I need some thing to hold me off till its Miami Monday again.

The Russian mob is always good for some craziness, which at this point this show needs some spicing up that doesn't revolve around specific characters. :lol:

Ryan getting beat up is going to be interesting, yet a bit hard to watch.

Oh shucks, no Dave this episode. :(

The Canadian promo isn't as good as the CBS one, so you've nothing to worry about.

Ah ok, thanks luff. (Does that mean the Canadian one has no Ryan?)

The Canadian promo has Ryan in it. The promo showed someone taking pictures of the team. Eric warning Calliegh. There's a scene with Ivan and H. Then there's one with H and Eric talking about Ryan. Eric was saying that he's been trying to get ahold of him but can't. Then Ryan is shown being knocked out :(

The Canadian promo isn't as good as the CBS one, so you've nothing to worry about.

Ah ok, thanks luff. (Does that mean the Canadian one has no Ryan?)

The Canadian promo has Ryan in it. The promo showed someone taking pictures of the team. Eric warning Calliegh. There's a scene with Ivan and H. Then there's one with H and Eric talking about Ryan. Eric was saying that he's been trying to get ahold of him but can't. Then Ryan is shown being knocked out :(

Thanks CalleighEricFan! So it's just like ours minus the part with Ryan saying he's not telling them anything? Ok, for once I like ours better! :lol:

Yes, in the Canadian promo Ryan was not shown kidnapped and getting beat up neither was the scene where Calleigh gets a bag over her head. I hate what is going to happen to them. I guess it has to happen though, since the episode is about someone targeting the team. Too bad Ryan has to suffer :(

Yea when I was talking to a friend after Flight Risk she was like "Oh no Ryan gets beat up!" and I was like "Did they show that in your promo?" Then I was jealous and ran here to see if someone posted the CBS promo yet. xD (HCrazy everyone loves you. ;) )

Aah, 2 days... since today is practically over.

Well, or course, Horatio will save the day for everyone, but I hpoe Ryan will be a hero too in this episode. I´m a bit upset because every time he has a storyline, it´s bad, you know, being hurted near an eye and have eyesight porblems,etc, or being fired for gambling. The only good storyline, if we can call it a storyline, was when he was reinstarted.

well, i not sure which promo is on youtube but the only scene not in there is eric warning calleigh

Back