Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
greatfan said:
I wonder how tall Ryan really is,it'a sometimes hard to really tell.

He's 5'11" according to imdb.com which doesn't sound too short. Well, yeah, I guess most guys are around 6ft. tall. Adam is 6' and David is only 5'11 1/2" which means not much more than Jonathan! It says Khandi is 5'4" but she always looked taller to me than Jonathan. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong??
Alexx always wore heels,but she seemed pretty close in height with Ryan,I didn't think she was taller.I wonder how tall that new tech Dave is?He must be about 6'5" .

greatfan said:
I wonder how tall Ryan really is,it'a sometimes hard to really tell.

He's 5'11" according to imdb.com which doesn't sound too short. Well, yeah, I guess most guys are around 6ft. tall. Adam is 6' and David is only 5'11 1/2" which means not much more than Jonathan! It says Khandi is 5'4" but she always looked taller to me than Jonathan. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong??
Alexx always wore heels,but she seemed pretty close in height with Ryan,I didn't think she was taller.I wonder how tall that new tech Dave is?He must be about 6'5" .

Imdb.com says Wes Ramsey (Dave) is 6'2.

5'11" is short when you're a girl and you're 5'9". xD

It says he's 5'11" on jonathan-togo.com too... not that I lurk there often or anything.

Imdb.com says Wes Ramsey (Dave) is 6'2.
That's really is really interesting.He looked a lot taller than Ryan,perhaps it was the positions they were in.

Oh yea, the high heels, lol! I never wear 'em though you think I would be only 5ft! Ryan's tall to me! :lol: My hubby is 6'2", we are quite a couple, sorta like Ryan and Dave next to each other!

Ryan kicks butt at any height. I still can't get over when he started whooping #$% in And They're Offed.
:drool:
Can't beat that Miami style jujitsu.

Oh yea, the high heels, lol! I never wear 'em though you think I would be only 5ft! Ryan's tall to me! :lol: My hubby is 6'2", we are quite a couple, sorta like Ryan and Dave next to each other!

I have an uncle who is like 6'5 and his wife is like 5'4 or so (I'm not sure on her exact height, but she is significantly shorter than him).

BAHA I'm 5'9" too!

Not to be mean or anything, but there's no way Togo is 5'11." Adam is at least 6 ft and they show them standing next to each other plenty of times. Don't believe me, watch the last 10 seconds of "Nailed."

About the Eric love: I like Eric, and I think he's hot and everything, but I just see Ryan as hotter. In theory, it seems like Eric should be hotter, he's tall, latino, dark...need I go on? But the guys I'm most attracted to are ones like Ryan for some reason. Just depends on the person I guess.

Can't believe I'm discussing hotness in educated detail, but whatever.

BAHA I'm 5'9" too!

Not to be mean or anything, but there's no way Togo is 5'11." Adam is at least 6 ft and they show them standing next to each other plenty of times. Don't believe me, watch the last 10 seconds of "Nailed."

About the Eric love: I like Eric, and I think he's hot and everything, but I just see Ryan as hotter. In theory, it seems like Eric should be hotter, he's tall, latino, dark...need I go on? But the guys I'm most attracted to are ones like Ryan for some reason. Just depends on the person I guess.

Haha, I agree. Eric's the tall dark and handsome one. But Ryan's hot... just because.

Do you think he's taller or shorter than 5'11"? Maybe Eric was just wearing... higher shoes in Nailed. Or his hair was piled higher! Ha! :lol:

BAHA I'm 5'9" too!

Haha, I agree. Eric's the tall dark and handsome one. But Ryan's hot... just because.

Do you think he's taller or shorter than 5'11"? Maybe Eric was just wearing... higher shoes in Nailed. Or his hair was piled higher! Ha! :lol:

I think that Jon would be taller than 5'11''. I can't believe he's that short!
I'm 5'7'' and always thought he was quite a bit taller than me, but appartently not. But I suppose that there really isn't too much difference between 5'11 and 6', it's just an inch or two, so I guess him and Adam could stand beside each other and look about the same height.

Eric is decent looking, but Ryan's got the geeky hotness working for him :p

BAHA I'm 5'9" too!

That doesn't mean anything. They could have Adam standing on something to make him look even taller than Jon or they could have had Adam wear lifts in his shoes to appear taller. They do this stuff with Nick and Greg all the time because Eric (Greg) is taller than George (Nick), but they want Nick to appear taller than Greg. Just look at the caps from "Chasing The Bus". Greg clearly appears shorter than Nick, but he's not in real life, he's taller.

BAHA I'm 5'9" too!

That doesn't mean anything. They could have Adam standing on something to make him look even taller than Jon or they could have had Adam wear lifts in his shoes to appear taller. They do this stuff with Nick and Greg all the time because Eric (Greg) is taller than George (Nick), but they want Nick to appear taller than Greg. Just look at the caps from "Chasing The Bus". Greg clearly appears shorter than Nick, but he's not in real life, he's taller.

I'm talking about the part where they're walking away and you can see full body views of them.

BAHA I'm 5'9" too!

I'm talking about the part where they're walking away and you can see full body views of them.

He could still be wearing lifts in his shoes. They're kind of like those dr scholls foot pads, only much thicker, but they fit in the shoe like that. Or maybe Eric/Adam has on higher heeled shoes. Plus, there is something I learned about back in high school in my film class, some kind of trick (can't remember what its called offhand) they can do with cameras to make people appear bigger than they are, or make someone else appear shorter than they are- even in scenes where they are walking side by side.

He could still be wearing lifts in his shoes. They're kind of like those dr scholls foot pads, only much thicker, but they fit in the shoe like that. Or maybe Eric/Adam has on higher heeled shoes. Plus, there is something I learned about back in high school in my film class, some kind of trick (can't remember what its called offhand) they can do with cameras to make people appear bigger than they are, or make someone else appear shorter than they are- even in scenes where they are walking side by side.

In The Green Mile, Michael Clark Duncan's character John Coffey is supposed to be this huge, giant man. Actually, Duncan is about the same height as many of his co-stars. The crew used a whole bunch of different camera angles and lenses to create the illusion that Duncan towered over the prison staff, even when he definitely didn't in reality.

So it's very possible that those working on the Miami set just want to give the appearance that Eric is taller than Ryan, maybe to go with the idea of one being older or more experienced than the other. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back