Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true....very very true! :)

So after analzing and over analyzing the pics several times these are my observations and predictions.

-these are flash back pics of some kind from the end of episode 19. We'll most likely see them again at the beginning of 20.

-I will be doing a whole lot more cringing when the episode finally airs.

-beaten and bloodied....he is still gorgious!! :drool:

-definant pic....even more gorgioius!!!:drool:

-Togo will shine in this episode and we will love him more than we do now!

Time cheak: 18 days till 7.20!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also feel quite faint now, looking at those pics. 18 days is too long to wait!!!
I cant remember the last time I felt this excited by an epi. Speedy Meg - you are very good, managing to avoid spoilers. I have no such self control when it comes to Ryan!

I have no self control, I neeeed spoilers. In my case, it doesn't matter if I read the entire script, I'll still watch the episode and enjoy all the eye candy it brings me :lol:

I've been watching youtube videos of Ryan and I had to comment on the episode where he gets fired (for some reason can't remember the epi title but I'm sure one you girls will!). He looks so incredibly sad in that scene where he's standing in the elevator and Stetler is telling him to hand over his gun and badge. Poor Ryan, he looks like he's going to cry. Great acting by Jonathan there.

I've been watching youtube videos of Ryan and I had to comment on the episode where he gets fired (for some reason can't remember the epi title but I'm sure one you girls will!). He looks so incredibly sad in that scene where he's standing in the elevator and Stetler is telling him to hand over his gun and badge. Poor Ryan, he looks like he's going to cry. Great acting by Jonathan there.

Oh, I remember that...
Ryan looked like he was going to burst out into tears, and I practically was crying and thinking "You can't fire my Ryan!" :(

It was horrible. And it didn't help that my sister was like "Yeah, you get rid of his butt." She was only doing it to tease me though, she likes Ryan most of the time. ;)
Awesome job on Jon's part.

I actually thought the scene where that guy shoved him on the stairs when he was already outside the building was way more sad. The whole firing business was sad, but that scene was so.... saddy sad. I mean, what was that guy thinking?

But yeah, awesome acting. even the voice, i bought it immediately that he was close to tears. great. I love him playing such scenes. It's convincing without being to obvious.

That was episode 5.22,Burned.Ryan did look incredibly sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back