Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

It's now on the Emily Procter MySpace Page for anyone that wants to listen.:bolian:​

Thanks lusiana88 for sending it! I'll send you the mp3 file as soon as I can. ;)

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I finally got to hear the interview and loved it :). Of course if it's Emily it will be cool :). I like the fact that she hangs out with Eva, I would die if I ran into them. But I have to say that the part that really cracked me up was when she said she saw Adam without a shirt and told him he was looking good :lol:. Gotta love Emily!

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

She's amazing, isn't she?:)
    And her comment about shirtless Adam, I love this women, she's so funny:lol:. And she's the lucky one, cause she can see him without a shirt in reality, I totally understand now why they like their job so much.;)

4. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

She's my favorite miami character... I've heard people complain about her voice and how it's too high but i love her voice.. esp. that southern accent.:thumbsup:

5. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

[Hi Lampchop

I didn´t know vægten is spelled with a æ in english:p. What are you doing over there?

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok thanks to everyone for this interview. I always enjoy her!!!
    Well let's voice is a little bit high ( you can't deny it since it was on radio :lol:), but you can't complain because of it!!!

Gotta love her when she told to John she had to go to the beach :guffaw:. The Bojangles menu part was hilarious!! :lol:

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

8. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

She looks a little nutty.:lol: but still looking good.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well she looks happy to me ;).
    Trust me there are lots of other pics in that album where she loooks much crazier than in this one :lol:.
    I always enjoy seeing her happy, it's always nice. I kinda miss the happy Calleigh.

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

She seems crazy *:lol:* but she's happy :D

I miss that Calleigh too, but I think she's comming back. She was so happy in the last scene, I think we'll have that Calleigh back :D I really hope so ;)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I think she looks happy :). It was really nice to see her smile so much in this episode. It's been lots of seasons since I remember her smiling like that and it's nice to see the first seasons Calleigh shining through :).

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Maybe this picture looks a little bit weird, but I guess she does looks happy:thumbsup:.

I truley hope that now when she's in relationship with Eric she'll be happier finally. She was so tense and serious all the time latley, I'd like to see her brighter side again:p. And maybe now when she's happy (and I believe she is, beacuse how can she be not happy being with Eric;)) we'll see her more relaxed, more smiling and flirty.:)

13. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

That picture was really good! :) She looks so happy! It isn't often we have seen that lately. And I really hope maybe we will see a happier and more relaxed side of her. :D I truly hope we do!

Oh, and the interview was awesome! She is so cute! :) I Can't believe it! And the comment about Adam being without a shirt (i agree with everyone) was so priceless! :D Really fun!!

As a lot of people are saying, I can't belive she's forty either. She looks so much younger. :)

14. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

ROFL @ pic. She looks insane! *LOL* No, Em's not crazy (at least not like that ;p) and she looks happy...which is good. I remember her saying she's not all callous like Calleigh is, and this clearly proves that :p

15. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Hehe, poor Emily/Calleigh... I think the camera just caught her at a weird moment. My gosh if there was a camera on me all the time, there would be some really funny looking pics of me. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.