Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I haven't seen her much on tv interviews shows. Last time I saw her those shows was Ellen which was some time ago.

2. dalliande

dalliande Victim

uhm... does anyone know where I can find facts/trivia about calleigh? Like the small, seemingly insignificant facts like "she has a cat" or something. It may sound kinda weird but when I read fanfiction, I have a hard time figuring out what's true on the show and what's just made up by the author. :p

3. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

when was she on ellen? is it in youtube? i wanna see the interview... the last time i saw her in a tv show/movie, other than the usual csi:miami, was a long time ago in big momma house 2..i didn't even know she was the one in csi:miami since i rarely watched csi when i was younger..

4. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I haven't see her on tv interviews lately either, but I guess she was at Chelsea Latley and Regis and Kelly last year. At last that's where I've seen her recently.

I don't know if Calleigh has a cat, but I've read somewhere (I don't remember where), that Emily has a cat.
    And you're right, we really don't know much about staff like that. But I don't know where we can find it unfortunately:(.

5. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Emily does have a cat. His name is Kevin, he's long-haired and black and white. He's beautiful!

6. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

She was on Ellen when Big Mamas house come out.

7. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I've some links of youtube with some Emily's interviews, the last ones. If you want I can give yout guys the link :)

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

If you can, of course give it to us, I'll be very grateful for that. Thanks:).

9. sara0989

sara0989 Hit and Run

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

As a matter of fact we saw it already, but it doesn't hurt to see it once again. They are so sweet and funny together, that it's just a sheer pleasure to watch it. So don't worry, it's ok, even if it was posted earlier by someone else.:)

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

"Making out in the trailer since season 1"? She has been cheating on me for that long?

[​IMG]

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

HAHAHA!:guffaw:

That's the question I want an answer to! Was it true that they HAVE been making out since season 1? It's hard to tell, cause 1) Emily and Adam always laugh, when its a joke of not and 2) they're actors.

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well there's only one thing I can tell you. Emily Procter has NEVER had a relationship with Adam Rodriguez.

Not to mention the fact that I don't think it's the case to start a shipping debate in here :p

Oh poor Dynamo :guffaw:. Don't worry she was just kidding!

Here I have a news about Emily.
    In fact, she took part at the EcoMom's Sowing Hope In Congo Party on the 12th of March!
    Here are 2 pics
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Credit for the pics goes to EmilyProcterFansite

What will SOWING HOPE: EcoMom Congo Project actually do?
    The American economy is the world’s largest democracy, and American women represent over 85% of the purchasing power (i.e. votes) within that system. EcoMom Alliance offers a powerful network of women in the U.S. and beyond that will strive to:
    • Educate our network of EcoMom Leaders to raise awareness about the conflict and sexual violence epidemic in Congo
    • Raise funds to provide vocational training and build a live/work safehouse for Congolese women, producing sustainably developed EcoMom product
    • Develop and purchase these goods through EcoMom, and sell them via the EcoMom Market, further raising funds and awareness in support of Congolese families
    • Create partnerships between EcoMom Leaders and Congolese women to reduce isolation and offer a sense of kinship, sisterhood, hope, and support
    In this way, we not only make a positive difference, but also pioneer a new model of hybrid business – a global citizenry working together for a sustainable future.

Source: raisehopeforcongo.org

14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Ok, here are some links: :)

Regis & Kelly [part 1]
    Regis & Kelly [part 2]
    Regis & Kelly [part 3]
    Regis & Kelly [part 4]
    Regis & Kelly [part 5]
    Regis & Kelly [part 6]

Chelsea Lately --> this one is fantastic, it cracks me up :guffaw:

Rachel Ray

I think those are the last ones, at least, the ones that is on youtube ;)

Thanks for sharing Florry :D :bolian:

I mean, I still don't believe there are people who complain about our adorable Emily [that article about the Grammys] :scream: This woman has a lot of talent, she's a wonderful person, sweetest person in the world, damn, she's good :p

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Those are lovely pictures of Emily as usual.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.