Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's really sad that people have to do it, I mean the whole cosmetic surgeries, botox. Especially when they are so beautiful like Emily.:confused:
I actually don't understand it, but I'm not a star and I'm not living in Hollywood.:)
I know that peolple want to be young as long as it possible, but you can't stop the nature. And I still claim that she definitely doesn't need that, she's naturally beutiful.

Did anyone in Houston happen to catch her interview on mix 96.5 this morning? I had to clock in at work and missed it and couldn't find it on the khmx web site-soooo disappointed!

I did not kno anything about it but believe me, I'm gonna look around...for now I have something for yopu all from the great Mike!

link

Ok, Khmx program director told me that Emily will be interviewed next monday, 8 am.

Last edited:
credit for this goes to lusiana88-I'm having technical difficulties!
Ok, Khmx program director told me that Emily will be interviewed next monday, 8 am

Thanks for the correct info- I was sure they said it was this morning but sometimes they have to reschedule.

Last edited:
Yes. They say they confused their dates...;)

Can some of you record it? It would be nice to listen to it but I'm not American, so...

I downloaded it as a podcast for Itunes, but it won't play it and when I tried to listen to it another way the musicmatch jukebox thingy comes up and I can't play it! I will not be deprived of my favorite actress LOL

**Oops! Update...got it to work YAY!!

Last edited:
I just got a chance to listen to her interview and I must say that she is absolutely adorable. I wish I could be her friend, she sounds like tons of fun to know and to work with. ;)

The thing I luv about Emily so much is that she's always down to earth! I mean she sounds like she could be my next door neighbor. I adored that interview, it was cool.

Cute interview. I like that she could pretty much rattle off the Bojangles menu. Makes you believe that she's really been there.... and many times at that. ;)

I have not been able to get the interview. I've tried everything that I could think of :( and I'm not tech-savvy. I'll take everyones word that the interview was cute (honestly, what isn't cute about this woman?) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Monica1604 :) I'm workin' on listening/downloading now :) I haven't kept up with Miss Em as much as I would like, so I'm excited to hear her newest interview :p

I have not been able to get the interview. I've tried everything that I could think of :( and I'm not tech-savvy. I'll take everyones word that the interview was cute (honestly, what isn't cute about this woman?) :thumbsup:

Well maybe try this: http://www.khmx.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=themixmorningshow.xml, it workes for me.:)

Nope, still doesn't work. If anyone around here has a mac, does it work for that? That could be the problem. But like I said, I trust everyone's word for it being a good interview ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back