George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the lovely George Eads/Nick Stokes and the CSI episodes and other shows/movies he has been in, in a non-syndrome kind of way. That's what we've got the other thread for. ;)

So sit back, relax, grab a brownie. All opinions on the man are welcome, but what's important is how you handle it. Of course, we must always be mindful of the adult content rule so that the mods don't have to whip out the hose to cool us down. :eek:

Other than that, have fun and get posting!

Part 9 located here

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
  2. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I have read the posts on the other sites and I feel George is going to get creamed for his comments,so unfair. But we have to defend him and his honesty...he is such a nice,honest man. Why do other sites want to destroy anybody who speaks out against their character...just sees unfair!:(

We love you George!!!:)

3. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I think it's really cruel that people are making these comments about George. I honestly wish people could have a heart and feel sorry for him.

4. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

I just read the interview and I thought that it was awesome what he said. I mean everyone knew about Billy wanting to leave. I totally support him, I am glad that someone was so blunt about things.

5. Nicksfriend

But lets be honest,people would rather hear fluff than honesty,somehow it makes it easier for them to get through the day. And then there are those who have the sour grapes syndrome because their favorite person decided to do other things in their life so it has to be somebody fault. Guess we don't really have to read it.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Amen! There are sites out there that bash everybody and sites that adore everybody. People are going to say what they're going to say, and I'd much rather stick to the positive. In the end, does George really care what some teenybopper so-and-so fan says about him on an internet site? :rolleyes: Why should we?

Oh, and yay for a new thread!!! :)

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You should have read over at George Eads IMDb board. Nick's fans don't go over there anymore, because they make nasty comment about him like he has a girlfriend and why he lied and said in the past he is not ready for a girlfriend to settle down. Or nasty about George could be slash (I don't think I should said the G word on this board.) Because people don't take the time to listen or read between the word what George said.

He may said he is not ready for girlfriend and don't mean he may change his mind later when he get older. He want to wait for his job to take off.

8. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

I think George needs big hug because he has been through a lot.

9. Nicksfriend

Me too! I'll give him a hug...he is soooo sweet!:)

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I've obviously neglected this thread, shame on me! Anyways, I had not read either articles about George and didn't know they were out there. I really enjoyed his interview and his honesty is great. I think George is a great guy. Some people might not like what he has said but I'm glad he was open in the article.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think people are probably misinterpreting some of his comments. I think the part where he said he told Lauren that he still misses Jorja, but he was glad Lauren didn't act like a diva was probably one thing misinterpreted. Some people probably thought he was calling Jorja a diva, but I honestly didn't see it like that. I think what he was saying was that after Jorja left, someone he liked and respected and was friends with that he was afraid the new person that came in would be a diva and he's glad Lauren dispelled his fears. If people would think logically instead of with anger at first impressions, I think they would understand that.

12. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

Of course of people though logically that would be smart and we just cannot have that can we.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That's how I read it. I think he was just worried about who was going to come in and if they were going to act up. I guess after working with someone for so long, a new person can be a bit nerve-wracking to handle.

That's how I read it, but those board are just out bash anyone who isn't their favourite character.

But hey these are the same people who spent their money on someone they don't know and flew banners over studios-I expect nothing more from them.

But back to more important matters, I'm impressed that George worked with such excruciating pain. What a trooper!

14. Nicksfriend

Exactly...what a perfect interpretation of our boy's words...wow...couldn't have said it better myself. Excellent post!

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I don't think George said anything wrong, though. He complimented them but at the same time was realistic. I think those guys just need to calm down and read a bit closer.

Besides, George has always been pretty honest about things, he never paints a rosey picture of himself or anyone. He was also critical of himself in the interview in saying he took his job for granted and being fired was a blessing because he learned vauable lesson. I

I've never read anything so honest from an actor. He's very straightforward.

Plus let's remember this is print media, we didn't see his face or hear his tone to put any context to it. How he said it may put a different spin on it.

It's like e-mail, sometimes we sound one way in an e-mail but really mean it another way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.