George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I've noticed George's posture seemed a bit different. I read a bit about it and it sounds painful. Poor guy!

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

myfuturecsi thanks for the link and possible spoiler alert there on the back issue. I read it anyways. Oh poor George. You've got to admit he is a real trooper there. I'm sure he could have got tptb to change the script so someone else could take the lead in this weeks show but nope George did what George needed to do. Well done George. I do hope that George does get over the pain soon. Get better soon George.

The back problems may explain why in a couple of episodes evidence has come to Nick in the office rather than Nick goes to the evidence. Nick certainly hasn't been as active has he usually is.

myfuturecsi also thanks for the second link but I'm not getting the questions or the answers :scream:

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh.:eek:! It's a pop up and it take a while to load.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

^^^ thanks for the advice of the pop up block. It didn't work on Firefox so I had to go to the dreaded Exploder backup :scream: anyways I'm reading the questions now. Again thanks for the links myfuturecsi

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, the questions were in the popup? :lol: My popup blocker blocked it then. I'll have to try it again. Personally, I like Explorer better. I can't get Firefox to recognize my flash player. :(

Edit: Crap, I still can't see it. I put the website on my allow popups list and it still won't show it. :( Ah well... no biggie.

6. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Thanks for those links myfuturecsi. I had a prolapsed disc two years ago - the pain is scream worthy. I'll cap the pages of that interview if you're having trouble seeing them GNRFan, and Pm them to you.

7. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, Yoshi. :)

I can't even see it in firefox. It says "additional plugins are required to view all media on this page" and when I click on "install plugins", it tells me to install the flash player which I already and have which works perfectly fine in explorer. I guess firefox doesn't agree with my computer or something. Since when do you need a flash player to view popups? Weird... :lol:

8. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

All I can say is....the poor guy. I wonder when he originally injured himself and how....that gives a new take on Super Dave last week and his back.

It took me awhile to figure out where the interview was....you need to click the arrows once the pop up comes up....great interview too.

9. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

I thought so too. I particullarly liked the comment from his father about "being on the side of good".

10. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Thanks mfCSI for the links, I really enjoyed reading the interview but oh how painful is it not for George with a herniated disc? But what a star he is, pushing through it and going on with his job anyway.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks for the links, Sandra!

BTW, I use Firefox and mine worked without me having to say "allow pop ups". I don't know why tho.

Sitting on a box! I guess that's the box we saw in the pics of him giving autographs to the little girls.

As to the episode this week, I found it interesting that he talks about
    how it changed the character and he didn't want that to happen...that is, lose some of his innocence.

On Nick..."He's kind of our warrior, our athlete of the heart." :adore:

12. GregNickRyanFan

I like what he said about how him telling Ray what to do is like telling superman how to fly. :lol:

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thanks MyfutureCSI for posting those links.

Poor George, I hope he feels better soon and the doctors figure it out. I've never had it, but I can imagine how excruciating the pain is.

Of course, all of us Ward girls would be happy taking turns helping him out.

Smokey, I thought the same thing (the girls getting the autograph) when I read he's been sitting on an apple box. I'm like that explains it. :lol:

The interview was great, it solidified, to me, what a great actor he is and that there was more going on behind the scenes then what we were lead to believe (now there's a shock) and knew the reason Jorja gave for her leaving was not the real reason.

So I've nervous about Thursday's episode and now after reading the interview I'm really nervous.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I liked how he answered those questions about the other cast members leaving in a way that reflected more on how their attitude affected him other than criticizing them outright. It was candid but careful.

Yeah that next episode is going to worry me a bit.

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oh yeah, I also wanted to say that George keeping on working with this horrible pain and not complaining about it, shows what a strong work ethic he has.

How many stars do we know that are so demanding with their wants: bottled water has to be at a certain temperature, their dressing room has to be a certain color, etc. etc. :rolleyes:

It's nice to know that what he demands and fights for is the integrity of his character and not that his trailer needs to be a certain color or anything ridiculous like that.

He's a rarity in Hollywood and I hope he never changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.