CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Cool. So I guess it's pronounced 'Yar*Zite'.

2. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

hey can someone refresh my memory on what we have for 5.18 as in the press release it says that diakos is back do we have any spoilers about this???

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Here's what we originally had (from the first post in this thread)

So there wasn't much info about the Greek storyline, just that Stella visits a Greek professor. I guess we'll see what happens!

4. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I can't wait for the Pino storyline. We always wondered what happened to him after being an ME for a couple of episodes.

Danny drama. Bring it on!

5. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

In what way does Pino betray the lab? Maybe it was him who stole the flashdrive.

6. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I don't think it was Marty who stole the flashdrive, cause he got fired from the mogue over a year ago and the flashdrive got stole only a few months ago, I think Craig T. Nelson character Robert Dunbrook stole or he knows who did.

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I don't think it was Dunbrook himself. He wouldn't get his hands dirty, but I can perfectly imagine him getting it stolen.

8. csifangurl

csifangurl Hit and Run

I agree. I think Dunbrook either had it stolen or knows who did the stealing. I wouldn't be surprised if he did have someone steal it.

It will be interesting to see how that all unfolds.

9. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

dunbrook definitely had a hand in the flash drive thing, maybe the guy who goes out his window in one of the later eps...don't remember which...is the guy who stole it for him. you know dunbrook kills the middle man so to speak.

marty...i see him as killing his wife for insurance money....just a hunch. idk, i don't want reruns though...i mean i watch them, but i want new eps....seriously is 52 eps a year hard??? ahah jk i know, give the writers a chance to breathe their brains and all come up with the goods for us. the end of the season looks promising....i hope! =]

10. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Does anyone know how many episdoes NY will do this year??

I heard that other shows are doing extra long seasons to make up for the writers strike last yr is that true? and if so is CSI doing that as well??

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think it was rumored that it would be 25 or 26, but I haven't heard anything definite.

12. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I kinda doubt it. If I remember right the Pino thing involved drugs. I think someone at Dunbrook's paper took the flash drive - although you would think they would've started printing up the stories about what was on it by now, since that would probably be their only use for it.

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Well, Dunbrook did make a comment to Mac about Mac working with him or something like that, so I'm guessing he'll try to use the flashdrive as a way to get favors from the NYPD and crime lab.

14. jolein

jolein Pathologist

I have a feeling that Danny feels betrayed by Pino cause it seemed that they had a friendship going on in Trapped.
    Either way it is good to see the emotional side of Danny again.

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Maybe Pino could have stole it? Maybe the guy who mans that post where you have to sign out evidence does not know that Pino was fired and Marty flashes his ID and gets in. And it was Dunbrook who pays Marty to steal it and Marty in turn buys drugs or has his wife buy them. No matter what , what a bummer for Danny:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.