CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Why aren't we getting a new ep next week?

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I dunno - I guess nobody really cares about sweeps anymore. (NBC is airing repeats at 9 and 10 next week too, apparently.)

3. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The sweeps start March 5th (a Thursday) so technically next Wednesday wouldn't count.

4. Faylinn

Ah, ok - then I guess they wanted 5.17 to air during sweeps, even though nobody really cares about sweeps anymore. :lol: I guess we'll see if The Big Wedding brings in oodles of viewers.

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

^ That's what they're up to? Shoulda freakin put that together. 'S just the whole season's been so oddly chopped up, I rather stopped thinking 'bout it.

Might toss my oodles, thanks. Be lots to sweep up then. :p ...sorry. Very tired.

Someone said Turbulence was gonna rerun?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  6. Faylinn

Yeah, "Turbulence" re-airs next Wednesday - which is good since it's one of the ones I didn't get to watch on TV and had to watch online (because my cable went out).

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

How about that "Funky" chicken dance of Adams?? His talents have no bounds:lol:

Are there any Greek speaking people in the crowd that can decipher what Stella said about the eyeball falling into he coffee?

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Lori, go to the Stellarina thread. Athens was so kind to translate it for us ;)

9. Faylinn

In the world of things that are random and only partly related to CSI:NY - I saw Bobby Gant in an Ace Hardware commercial today (which is the second commercial I've seen him in lately - he's also in one for Volkswagen). He looked very cute in the little red vest, but I'm looking forward to seeing him in an actual acting role next month. :lol:

10. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

I know it wouldn't be possible to cast, but Sam Waterston (Jack McCoy from Law & Order) would be a great Flack daddy, Eddie really reminds me of a younger looking Sam, down to the facial expressions and mannerisms.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From Ausiello:

12. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

To make Fay happy, I think (pretty sure....) "Turbulence" was the one where Adam finally got out of the lab and into the field. Isn't that the one where he has to go through the plane's trash can and um, toilet?:eek::wtf: Poor Adam...
    Oh, that's right, he's "Low man on the totem pole", right?! :lol:

13. Faylinn

Yep, that was the episode. When I watched it online, the video and audio were out of synch because my computer sucks and is old. :p It'll be nice to see it on an actual TV, but that doesn't do much to help ease the wait until BOBBY - er, I mean "Green Piece". :p

I just saw that - should be interesting. Based on the spoilers, he's going to be in "Yahrzeit"

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Ooh, thanks for the information on which episode he'll be in. Although, I'm quite clueless on how to pronounce the episode title. :lol:

15. Faylinn

This page has the little thing you can click to hear the word - assuming they say it right, of course. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.