Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

:guffaw:...everyone was saying youd freak...I guess they were right :lol:

I agree with that whole thread thing. We're going to need a new thread by the end of tonight...there has been like 10 pages of posts today let alone...we rock!

I want to see an actua linterview on the TV to see how they interact.
    Hah...I'd love to see that comment between adam and emily about the super csi baby :guffaw:...I can totally picture that! :D Promo in 2.5 hours:p

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No worries :thumbsup:

You did waaaayyy more than any of us could have hoped for!! :lol:

Hopefully I will have mine by either tomorrow or Weds and if no one has it up by then, I will scan it and post it :D

3. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Sweet. Thank you, Delkolover.

So let's hope that CBS doesn't screw us over on a promo tonight like they did that one time when there was suppose to be a promo for 7.14. That would seriously suck. I don't want to think about it, like if they did that.

The Promo HAS to have something E/C in it since there's suddenly all this hype about it finally happening. Just a couple of hours until we get to see it!!

4. delkolover

No Problem :D

There sooooo better be some E/C in the promo tonight or there will be hell to pay!! I mean how could you put the info about them in the tagline for the ep and NOT have something in the promo?? YOU CAN'T!! :lol:

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I can't wait to get up tomorrow and hopefully the promo will be on youtube, if some lovely person has uploaded it!! I don't think they will show the kiss on the promo that is to much giving away! but I hope I'm wrong! I just wan't to see the episode now!! OMG! The more I look at all the pics I have from this episode the more excited I get!! I'll post a link for the promo as soon as I find it tomorrow but I sure somebody will post it before me ! Nearly the end of the thread! :D

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  6. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I was looking at the picture, and I was thinking, are they still by that fountain? You can't really see...it looks like theyre by a building? Hmm...just something else to drive us crazy.

Oh, and dont worry about the interview and not being able to scan it. I'm sure we'll all find a way to find it:D...But I really want an interview on the TV we can watch and see how they act:bolian:

7. vickyhiphuggers

I was comparing the kiss one with the hiphug one and I was thinking it wasn't the same place cos in the hiphug one there are trees behind them but on the kiss one there is just white wall and something red .. I don't know ..

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I'm going to set up a poll with all of the new thread suggestions, so If you have any send them to me. Be mindful that the Mods want us to stay PG-13:p

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

No E/C scenes, maybe that'll show in the CBS promo. In the CTV promo, it showed Eric punching out a guy, I assume that man is his dad. Then there's another scene with him and Natalia in the lab, these men come and tell Eric he's being suspended and take him away

10. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

I think they may still be at the fountain, which goes to show how great we are at predicting this kind of thing since we all said it looked like they had or were about to kiss...Im hoping the promo os uploaded before i go to college tomorrow/in 7 hours (still need to fit sleep in there somewhere lol), that way i can have something to cheer me up :) Calleigh and Eric always do that for me :lol:

11. vickyhiphuggers

Has it shown already ??? Can you please upload it on youtube or if you know anybody that can upload it please ask them I need to see it!! I hope we end this thread soon I wan't to see the birth of the next one!:lol:

12. delkolover

Well that sucks!! :lol: I really hope now that the CBS promo has something for us E/C fans. Although, we KNOW there is going to be a kiss and they are probably saving everything for the ep itself. So we aren't going into the rest of the week totally empty handed. For once, I can actually say, that I am happy with TV Guide :lol:

13. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I get the episodes early. Unfortunately, no hip hugger scenes were shown. It was mostly about the trouble Eric gets into. Poor guy, he's so innocent looking when they are taking him away. There's no anger, it's like he's facing whatever comes his way.

I hope someone posts what happens in the CBS promo. Hopefully it'll be more exciting than the CTV one.

14. vickyhiphuggers

Awww poor Eric! :( Well I have to go to bed it's 2:30 AM here so I hope when I get up early tomorrow I'll be able to watch the CTV promo and the CBS promo!! I'll just have to welcome E/C Thread #34 to the world tomorrow! :rolleyes: Have fun hiphuggers! Now I'm gonna go and dream about the picture and what will happen in 7.16!!! :drool:;):adore:

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Has anyone gone to the TVGuide site and found the Miami thread? I did and there are some really angry fans out there. The venom that's getting spewed about Emily and her "agenda" and her acting skills just creeps me out. I know that I have a healkthy respect for her talent and ability because Miami is not the only thing she's ever been in and I've seen her other work. She has an amazing range. Nuff said.

As far as babies....well, I'm not all into that.

Okay, we all know this is what we want, but I know one friend of mine that says he'll actually stop watching the show if Eric and Calleigh get together because he thinks it'll been too soap opera-ish. I keep saying that the writers will only give us moments, not whole episodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.