Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Ok, so we know they kiss and hopefully this will be snipited in the promo ...or else :klingon:.... but how long do we think they'll lock lips for - by the looks of that pic its certainly know quick peck, it looks like a full on sesh :lol: Obviously the longer the better but in terms of what is more likely to come up - what does everyone think??

I'e said it before but im going stor crazy here - my only relief for this...sad time of no promo is reading fanfiction (Hiphuggers of course ) whilst drinking my cup of tea - heck i even went as far as to do myself some crumpets but nothings working (though i do seem to be acting more typically English! ) I just think that maybe - holding onto hope - the promo may be worth the wait *fingers crossed*

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No...the one with Andy Samberg on the cover in the fortune teller outfit is the current issue that has been out....IDK who is on the next issue's cover!

Oh that ain't no little cheap peck on the lips...that is a full on "I am sooo yours" kiss :lol: It definately won't be like the peck on the cheek from Just Murdered!! ;) And I hope they hold it there and make it last!!!

This episode is soooo NEVER leaving my DVR! I don't care what I have to delete :lol:

3. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Okay, so I come home from school to find out that you guys went through about 4-5 pages of posts, I was like something big happened, and to my surprised it did!!! OMG!!

So I went looking to see if they were selling the current issue anywhere, but I couldn't find it, guess I'm going to have to wait till the weekend. I can't believe that they finally kiss; took them long enough!!
    Hey, it would be so sweet and awsome if whoever has the magazine, if they could actually scan the rest of the article, so like the interview part! Please!!! I'll give you some E/C cookies, haha!!

4. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

OMG!! Thank you so much!!! That picture made my day!!! It makes me even more excited to see this episode!!!

LOL!! I love it!! Interesting what Emily says, it could be true. Maybe something did happen after he drove her home after her kidnapping.[/QUOTE]

omg omg omg!!! :drool: thanks so much for the pic!!
    EMILY HAS A BOYFRIEND?? i didn't know that :lol:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  5. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

someone scanned it, i think its from 2 pages before this. but here's the link i got from her
    URL="http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/joanie-S_08/pictuchaaaa.jpg"]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/joanie-S_08/pictuchaaaa.jpg[/URL]

6. carolinam91

Thanks! I was actually hoping for the actual interview with Emily and Adam though!

7. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

oh ok..:lol: me too!!

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I think that is the best one so far... much better than Miami Heat. And well... they really DO heat up Miami.

I bet this is one issue of TV Guide that will sell out quick! Maybe then they'll be kinder to CSI:M and E/C.

So, I get home today, anticipating the new TV Guide in my mailbox, but NO. Not today damn it. What a disappointment. If it had been, I would've had a scan of that interview in here already.

9. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

You guys are welcome for the picture. I took a nap, and was scared that when I got back on here there would already be a new thread up.:lol: 2 or 3 pages have showed up since I was on here last, though.

Ginnna, The TV Guide with Eric and Calleigh in it, has Cheryl Burke from Dancing with the Stars on the cover. It also mentions Calleigh and Eric on the top right of the magazine cover, so you know they're in there.

Sorry, by the way, that I'm not scanning the interview. My scanner is pretty much broken, and I know you all want the interview but I can't at the moment. I hope you guys can understand that. At least I managed to get the picture up here though?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  10. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

OMG! I'm watching CSI:MIAMI reruns on this UK channel called FIVE USA yeah I have Spanish and English TV , I wish I had CBS too !! I'm watching the episode 'Speed Kills' and there was that Calleigh and Eric scene where they tell Ryan to go to the autopsy and Calleigh says 'Head trauma..?' and they laugh well I saw that and it made me think about the pic and I'm like yay!! Even more excited now!!!! :drool:

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Thank you very much for the info.

No new thread yet, but I'm absolutely sure that there will be a new one by the time I'm out of class this evening.

And to make this post "OK" with the Mods.....

Three cheers for Eric & Calleigh!

Hip hip huggers, hooray!
    Hip hip huggers, hooray!
    Hip hip huggers, hooray!

12. carolinam91

Thank you so much for the photo, you are amazing!!!
    Do you think you could scan the actual interview with Emily and Adam, b/c that would just be the cherry on the top!!

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

My scanner is broken, I got the picture up here earlier and I was having problems with the scanner then, but now it's worse. So I'm not so sure about scanning the interview.

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

HOLY S%!T! I can't believe that picture! It looks like we're m going to get what we've all been waiting for and sooner rather than later! I am sitting here... damn... I can't believe it.
    :eek:

*giggles manically*:lol:

I think we're going to need a new thread by later tonight!:p

15. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

thanks sooo much for the picture!! yup atleast you've scanned the picture..i can't imagine reading the interview without the picture :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.