Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I had a really bad day and this pic made everything better. Thanks, Joanna!!!

The kiss is amazing. They are so hot. Even hotter than I imagined they would be. I can't believe we're finally getting this. After all we deserved it, we've been waiting for 7 years for something like this. SomewhereApart, I agree with you, it looks like Cal is the one who's giving Eric a big one. And she should. He'd been waiting for her all this time, he deserves it.
It's so cute that Emily and Adam are Hiphuggers... It's really wonderful to see actors being so excited about the relationship between their characters. And they are so funny. I like the comment on the picture, about H's glasses. Totally true.
I think they'll put Cal and Eric going for a kiss and then cut to some other scene, so as to create some kind of cliffhanger. But, it's okay, because we know that they will kiss.

I was so tired when I came home, and now I'm totally awake. I won't be able to sleep tonight. This is so exciting!!!

I'm all for "Miami Heat" or "Heating up Miami"... We could also go with "The cause of global warming"...

Where's Audrey??? She's missing out on all the fun. I'm sure she'll flip out when she sees all of this.

They are really too cute!! Emily's reply to her ushing out a baby was great!! "No how about a C-section?" :guffaw: I can't get over how much these two are into wanting Eric and Cal together....They don't want them to have a fling, they want them together for a very long time!! Which makes me very happy. Actors aren't always this receptive to their characters getting together so this should be interesting!

How funny would it be if they kiss outside the detention center and H is somewhere nearby and does see them!! :eek: I would love to see the reaction on his face :lol: His glasses probably would fall off :lol:

Audrey should be getting home from work anytime now....I'm sure she will flip when she sees this!!! :lol:

So now the promo is sooooo NOT going to be enough for me!! I need this episode NOW :lol:
Ok, so we know they kiss and hopefully this will be snipited in the promo ...or else :klingon:.... but how long do we think they'll lock lips for - by the looks of that pic its certainly know quick peck, it looks like a full on sesh :lol: Obviously the longer the better but in terms of what is more likely to come up - what does everyone think??

I'e said it before but im going stor crazy here - my only relief for this...sad time of no promo is reading fanfiction (Hiphuggers of course ) whilst drinking my cup of tea - heck i even went as far as to do myself some crumpets but nothings working (though i do seem to be acting more typically English! ) I just think that maybe - holding onto hope - the promo may be worth the wait *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
OMG! I was only gone for a couple of hours, wow we are some hyper hiphuggers here.

Holy crap so close to a new thread already.

Here are my suggestions:

At last
Finally
tongue tied...sorry I just had to put that one there

I looked at Walmart and didn't see the new TVguide, I was not pleased. :scream: I guess I will be heading over to Walgreens tomorrow after work (or maybe before...LOL) :lol:

I haven't stopped smiling at that picture since I saw it. I was giggling like a little girl on the way home from Walmart when I heard any kind of love song on the radio and of course makes me think of Eric & Calleigh. :adore:

Oh Calleigh & Eric super babies...that would be beyond awesome!

"At Last" reminds me of that Etta James song. Ooooooh, it's so sweet! We've been thinking "The Next Level", "Miami Heat" or "Heating Up Miami". I like 'em all!

I'm not gonna be here for the birth of the new thread, I'll be in class. :( Give it a good name, yeah?

I too looked at Walmart and found the TV Guide with Andy Samberg on the cover. Is that the one I need? I asked but haven't been told. If that's the one I need, I'm picking it up AFTER class. Aw heck, I'll just go by Walmart anyway and take a closer look at the TV Guide they have in stock.

I've been smiling like a mad woman too. And holy cow, y'all should've seen me at work. If any of my coworkers had been looking at the moment when I first saw that picture, they probably would have assumed I was having a seizure. :rolleyes:

No...the one with Andy Samberg on the cover in the fortune teller outfit is the current issue that has been out....IDK who is on the next issue's cover!

Oh that ain't no little cheap peck on the lips...that is a full on "I am sooo yours" kiss :lol: It definately won't be like the peck on the cheek from Just Murdered!! ;) And I hope they hold it there and make it last!!!

This episode is soooo NEVER leaving my DVR! I don't care what I have to delete :lol:

Okay, so I come home from school to find out that you guys went through about 4-5 pages of posts, I was like something big happened, and to my surprised it did!!! OMG!!

So I went looking to see if they were selling the current issue anywhere, but I couldn't find it, guess I'm going to have to wait till the weekend. I can't believe that they finally kiss; took them long enough!!
Hey, it would be so sweet and awsome if whoever has the magazine, if they could actually scan the rest of the article, so like the interview part! Please!!! I'll give you some E/C cookies, haha!!

Haha.. Chill y'all. Here's the pic.:)
I had a little trouble scanning it and getting it on the computer and what-not. So it took a while.

pictuchaaaa.jpg

Hope it shows up.:confused:

OMG!! Thank you so much!!! That picture made my day!!! It makes me even more excited to see this episode!!!

For those who are asking, sure.. I'll tell you all whatelse is in the article.

The questions that they're asked are like, what was the kiss like? and Did you practice? To which Emily answered that she practiced on her boyfriend how she was going to kiss Adam.

They were also asked why the relationship is happening now. Something I thought was interesting is Emily saying that she doesn't think it's Eric and Calleigh's first kiss. She thinks the relationship started after Calleigh was kidknapped and Eric drove her home.

Another question what their cast mates think about all the screen time they've gotten this season. Which to me, was funny. Because all non-E/C fans complain about it.

And the mention of E/C babies.:)

"What about Delko and Duquesne babies? Will we see that?
Adam: Maybe that'll be the series finale; Calleigh is in the delivery room pushing out a super CSI.
Emily: That's not sexy. I vote for the Calleigh Cesarean episode.
Adam: The Double D baby, fighting crime on the streets, with his mentor Horatio Caine and two supercop parents, the kid is unstoppable."

I should have scanned the article up too.. lol. Anyway, what's in the spoiler box is like the gist of the article.

LOL!! I love it!! Interesting what Emily says, it could be true. Maybe something did happen after he drove her home after her kidnapping.[/QUOTE]

omg omg omg!!! :drool: thanks so much for the pic!!
EMILY HAS A BOYFRIEND?? i didn't know that :lol:

Last edited:
Okay, so I come home from school to find out that you guys went through about 4-5 pages of posts, I was like something big happened, and to my surprised it did!!! OMG!!

So I went looking to see if they were selling the current issue anywhere, but I couldn't find it, guess I'm going to have to wait till the weekend. I can't believe that they finally kiss; took them long enough!!
Hey, it would be so sweet and awsome if whoever has the magazine, if they could actually scan the rest of the article, so like the interview part! Please!!! I'll give you some E/C cookies, haha!!

someone scanned it, i think its from 2 pages before this. but here's the link i got from her
URL="http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/joanie-S_08/pictuchaaaa.jpg"]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/joanie-S_08/pictuchaaaa.jpg[/URL]

someone scanned it, i think its from 2 pages before this. but here's the link i got from her
URL="http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/joanie-S_08/pictuchaaaa.jpg"]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/joanie-S_08/pictuchaaaa.jpg[/url]

Thanks! I was actually hoping for the actual interview with Emily and Adam though!

I personally like "Next Level" but TV Guide has just dropped the perfect desrciption of these two in our laps!! I definately say we go with "Miami Heat"
Or even.....

E/C #34: Heating up Miami
I think that is the best one so far... much better than Miami Heat. And well... they really DO heat up Miami.

I bet this is one issue of TV Guide that will sell out quick! Maybe then they'll be kinder to CSI:M and E/C.

So, I get home today, anticipating the new TV Guide in my mailbox, but NO. Not today damn it. What a disappointment. If it had been, I would've had a scan of that interview in here already.

You guys are welcome for the picture. I took a nap, and was scared that when I got back on here there would already be a new thread up.:lol: 2 or 3 pages have showed up since I was on here last, though.

Ginnna, The TV Guide with Eric and Calleigh in it, has Cheryl Burke from Dancing with the Stars on the cover. It also mentions Calleigh and Eric on the top right of the magazine cover, so you know they're in there.

Sorry, by the way, that I'm not scanning the interview. My scanner is pretty much broken, and I know you all want the interview but I can't at the moment. I hope you guys can understand that. At least I managed to get the picture up here though?

Last edited:
OMG! I'm watching CSI:MIAMI reruns on this UK channel called FIVE USA yeah I have Spanish and English TV , I wish I had CBS too !! I'm watching the episode 'Speed Kills' and there was that Calleigh and Eric scene where they tell Ryan to go to the autopsy and Calleigh says 'Head trauma..?' and they laugh well I saw that and it made me think about the pic and I'm like yay!! Even more excited now!!!! :drool:

You guys are welcome for the picture. I took a nap, and was scared that when I got back on here there would already be a new thread up.:lol: 2 or 3 pages have showed up since I was on here last, though.

Ginnna, The TV Guide with Eric and Calleigh in it, has Cheryl Burke from Dancing with the Stars on the cover. It also mentions Calleigh and Eric on the top right of the magazine cover, so you know they're in there.

Thank you very much for the info.

No new thread yet, but I'm absolutely sure that there will be a new one by the time I'm out of class this evening.

And to make this post "OK" with the Mods.....

Three cheers for Eric & Calleigh!

Hip hip huggers, hooray!
Hip hip huggers, hooray!
Hip hip huggers, hooray!

Thank you so much for the photo, you are amazing!!!
Do you think you could scan the actual interview with Emily and Adam, b/c that would just be the cherry on the top!!

Thank you so much for the photo, you are amazing!!!
Do you think you could scan the actual interview with Emily and Adam, b/c that would just be the cherry on the top!!

My scanner is broken, I got the picture up here earlier and I was having problems with the scanner then, but now it's worse. So I'm not so sure about scanning the interview.

HOLY S%!T! I can't believe that picture! It looks like we're m going to get what we've all been waiting for and sooner rather than later! I am sitting here... damn... I can't believe it.
:eek:

*giggles manically*:lol:

I think we're going to need a new thread by later tonight!:p

Sorry, by the way, that I'm not scanning the interview. My scanner is pretty much broken, and I know you all want the interview but I can't at the moment. I hope you guys can understand that. At least I managed to get the picture up here though?

thanks sooo much for the picture!! yup atleast you've scanned the picture..i can't imagine reading the interview without the picture :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back