Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

"She" was practicing "Safe sex" so Mac would not "Catch" anything:)

Since I have to post at least three lines of on topic I am getting quite anxious for the next two hours to wittle away. I think the season is going fast and is getting ready to go "Smack" as soon as D/L getdone with there "Playing house" stuff. Someone said the D/L fans will get a valentine gift tonight?? Oh I wonder... A boy or girl....

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  2. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Thank you! I think all of you knew the answers already since we love Smacked so much. I just can't help but to play. :)

Hmm... the flash drive finally reappears. It should be a very exciting episode. And 5.21 is only few epps to the finale. Maybe this storyline would lead to the 'Greece holiday' plot. Looking forward to it. :)

MacsLady,
    CYHMN was sooooo smacked. I love the scene at the beginning they talked at the torch's terrace. And their gazes at the ending was so sweet, so intimate that anyone would say they're lovers, smacked fan or not. :adore:
    If Mac could join Stella when she was holding the baby, the whole scene would make a perfect family photo. :adore: Mac knew her so well that he understood why she was upset although the case was solved. His comforting words and his concerns gave her strength. :adore:
    Totally agreed. Although we prefer Mac/Stella relationship to develope in slow and subtle way, it's too slow and subtle. *sigh*
    If they continue on this way, their relationship will become Platonic. And we don't have any chance to see them have a family and babies. :( I like the TPTB brings in love interests for them but the purpose should be pushing them to recognise their real feelings towards each other. Not just stalling and stalling until their fans lost patience and leave. :shifty:

Your scenario is much romantic and heart warming. Love it. :)

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Fresh off the press! There was some Smack but it kept being over shadowed by the NIT!!! Ugh!!! The best thing is she will be gone I hope by next week. I can not remember to much so tomorrow I will be able to download and give a better assesment. Every time they had Mac and Gillian it seemed they tried to make up for it with Mac and Stella which was nice but "Professional" and not intimate. The good news is when Mac first saw Gillian he referred to her as "Deputy" and not her first name, although he did become more informal and called her Gillian later. He would have a personal conversation with NIT and then they would swich to M/S just to pacifiy us. There was a scene with Mac , Stella and Nit and the NIT was in the middle UGH!!! Then Nit had a personal cry baby story to share with Mac and of course he was "Touched". It was a Nit eppie no doubt but it is over now and we can recoup and get through and get ready for next week and hopefully be done with the nonsense. But previews look like the HE NIT is up next week oh heaven help us:scream:

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I was happy that Mac & Stella had moments, like when he looked at her before she got back into the car but I was really upset about the Nit being there.

On a shallow note, Stella looks amazing in next weeks episode. How will make be able to stop from drooling at her throughout the whole episode.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori dear--->
    It could be hermaphrodite:guffaw:
    i Agree. Season 6 seems to be the "Promised Land" for Smacked:thumbsup: If
    really goes to Greece and Mac goes there with her and something happens (a kiss for instance) it will be really interesting to see their reaction when the come back. Inspecial if there is some episode where Mac has to leave his job for a few episodes and Stella is in charge. How would that get to them ???????:drool:
    Kinda Michael and Nikita or Troi and Riker. Troi refused for so many years to have a relationship with Riker in the Enterprise.. The thing is they lived there, nobody coudl rent a spaceship so easily:lol:
    i don't think he will be able to fire her even when he discovers Stella dissobeyed him:drool: Or probably Gillian will realize he couldn't and she will realize she is annoying and she needs to leave ASAP:lol:

Kikii and Asprine--> that's why i adore you:lol: we can't be blamed if they have such intense chemistry . I just love when two actors have chemistry one another on tv!:bolian:

Look at this: This pic was posted by Boom Moo at tv.com

[​IMG]

Rach--> YAY! you are back!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    LOL love the scenario but isn't the ball in 5.15?:eek: i mean, Stella going with the Nit:p. Mac's Nemesis will be about for 3 episodes so we have so far 5.17, 5.21 and another one

sorry, i am very confused at this point:thumbsup:

Gio---> Hopefully your cold will be over soon and have the most beautiful day of this year at your prom:bolian::bolian:
    *speculation so that's why i don't use spoiler boxes*

I hope Ella will be in more than just 1 more episode. She is interesting as psycho. besides she adds a new dimension to Mac and Stella's stalkers because this time is not case-related but chick-going-crazy-for-cutie:lol:

G-->
    when she said she even called him several times to his hotel room in London is a proof how much she did want to have him back:drool: and when he came back he was quite flirtish with her "What are we looking at Detective?( I can't quote. It was something like that)

Seriously, it's something i won't never understand. They already had sex. What's the point of taking your lover with you to your city and not sleeping with him?:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    when he said that i had the feeling he knew something BIG about Stella we didn't know. I still feel the same. How is the right word in English?Sub rosa? (I mean a deep deep secret):eek:

it could work for me for about 10 minutes;) i do need special moments between them. REAL CHEMISTRY. (We should send the meaning of these words to EP:lol:

have a nice day everyone. Love y'all. Please post a little review as soon as you can. I don't know if i will be able to go to the cibercafe to post (i am taking care of one of my pets)

Hugs

Debbie:bolian:

EDIT****************** OMG I can sleep now! The Nit is only professional FIU! Pity we have to stand HE-Nit and She-Nit all over again next week

thank you Family!

PROMO 5.15

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
  6. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey everybody!
    Sorry I haven't been here in so long, but as I'm sure you've seen on the news, there's a lot going on here. The bushfires are just horrible. I keep crying my eyes out. At the moment the death toll is 181, but it's gonna get a lot higher. There's a town called Marysville which had 500 homes in it, was surrounded by fire, and now 400 of those homes are gone. They haven't gone through it yet to see how many people were trapped. :( You have no idea how fast this fire is travelling. It went 25km up a mountain in 7 minutes. They're gonna announce the revised death toll in a few days, after they've been through Marysville and a couple of other places. I'm scared. I don't know if I want to know. I've donated my pocket money, I've donated blood and I can't do anymore. If any of you guys can help, please donate to the victims of this. We're used to bushfires, but this is bigger than anything in our history. :( Sorry to be so off-topic and all, but I'm miserable that I can't do anything, and I just ... needed you guys. I need the family.

Back on topic, yay for the new thread! I have a good feeling for the end of this season. I don't know how, I just feel like we might get lucky ;) I was re-watching some old eps the other day, and I saw again the end scene of "American Dreamers" in s1, where Stell invites Mac out with her and the team so she can introduce him to irish coffee. It was gorgeous. I think it's a good sign. Nothing can keep these two apart for too long.

Oh and welcome to the smacked family, newbies! :)

Hope you're all well. *hug*
    xxx

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Because the only one who thought they were lovers was "Her"!!!MMMWWaaHHaHaaa:klingon:
    I did forget one little "Tidbit" about last nights eppie when mac says to Gillian "I dont like to be second guessed"!!! Take that NIT! SWAT!!!

GIO'S a HOTTY Gio's a HOTTY! Have fun at prom you will be lovely I am sure!!:)

DEBBIE: Could be a pseudohermaphrodism! Now THAT would be confusing on a date!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

8. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Just a quick comment before I go to work:

I watched last night's epi and I'm ok with it smacked-wise. The final scene was a smacked scene - the Mac and Stella looks, when one knows what the other is thinking... no words needed. I don't think there was much nit in it, and they really focused on her and the sex traffic, not on her and Mac. I think the nit has more chemistry with Stella actually than with Mac :p hehe, because the nit and Stella are passionate, and willing to do things "their own way" to get what they want. Both defied Mac's orders (despite the fact that the nit was supposed to be the boss). Stella was pretty touched by the case too, and I guess they underused that. They could have used her with the nit instead of Mac.

@ Debbie: yeah I'm back for good :)

Edited to add this: OMG my suggestion was chosen as the thread title, I didn't see that!!!
    yay :-D

9. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    Thanks for the picture! It's soooo sweet, love it! :)
    I'm not sure if I want her to be there anymore. I don't like her. She's cunning, manipulating and dangerous. She wanted Mac's attention so bad that she even hurt herself, and declared her ambition in a card. She might hurt Mac or Stella or both of them if things don't turn out what she wants.
    About the new eppy, I would say it was 30% lady boss but 70% Stella. Mac's attitude towards them was obviously different. :) Once again, Mac and Stella communicated with their gazes at the ending. :adore: :adore:

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey guys, can I please just remind you to keep talk about other ships to a minimum and also to keep it civil at all times.

Thanks,
    Steph.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Girls, finally i watched it! :D LOVED that last scene! Actually the phrase that comes to my mind "So far, so close" I felt the distance between them but in some not negative way
    I like Julia Ormond and i think i like her character too. I am not scared because of her, Especially because in this episode she wasn't written as Mac's potential love interest (Thanks God!) so i could enjoy her talent without cursing at the screen every 5 minutes :D

I like Stella. (Not big News. You now i LOVE Stella lol) but i do like how she was affected by the case. I have the feeling if
    she goes to Greece could be because she will look for her parents. At some point Stella said "parents who don't know where their children are or something like that. She understood and "felt2 the situation from the inside because she was a girl who never could find her parents

Hilarious her scenes with Danny and Sheldon and how sympathetic she was with that father (a good actor!!!!!)
    Love Flack and Mac's big smile:drool: and how Sid was affected by the case and his scenes with Lindsay. They played nice together:bolian:

Also i like all Julia's scenes. I have to agree with you, Rach. She reminds me Stella as well. But if she reminds us Stella, probably taht's why Mac invited her a coffee. Mac is repressing his feelings, maybe? (Karu, it's your field!)

Again i repeat, not so many scenes between them but the last one was so perfect. I felt the distance between them so i am not suprise Stella
    will go to the ball with Muscle Head Fireman

This is better and better everyday:bolian: (did i mention this is Stella's season? YAY!:bolian:

Debbie :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

Hey girls!
    oh what is that :eek:!! you opened a new thread! and i've missed it:( can't change it but i'm stuck into my books: one test after another...:scream:
    anyway even if i couldn't vote for the titel you've made a good choice! would've made the same one;) i love the title!
    there's another thing that really stresses me barring my tests.i think i didn't mentioned it so far but I`m going to canada for a few months at the end of this months! so i won't make it to come here regulary but i'm hoping you will always sum up for me what happens between our hottest couple! I don't know how to endure not to watch csy ny and talk about smack:confused: on the other hand a dream come true for me! okay sorry for off topic!

even if it's a little bit late two pictures for the new opening:
    aren't they cute. so relaxed.. kiddingly!
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/smacked/PDVD_022-3.jpg

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/smacked/PDVD_024-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
  13. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Also, please remember that links to videos are only allowable if they are for promos that relates to your ship. I.E. Mac/Stella seen kissing, hugging, etc.

I know getting a new thread is exciting, especially when there is so many spoilers out right now for NY, but the rules for Shipper Central still apply and should be taken into consideration whenever you post.

Thank you. :)

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

So I just finished watching "Shes not there" again and when Gillian told Mac she wanted an undercover and walked out of the building, Mac followed her and said he did not liked being "Second guessed" (about decisions trusting Flack) then Gillian explained why this case was so important to her and then told him "Do what you have to do" then she turned around and walked away, as Mac watched her go I thought "she didnt look back"...Nice!

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ouch that was me! Sorry HappilyHappy! I will remember the promo rule :)

i have been thinking on the last exchange of stares at the end

We know for certain Julia's character was going to be Mac's new love interest
    But at some point they changed their minds:bolian:

My take is: we also knew "something" was going to happen between them because
    Stella is going to dissobey him

But we didn't see anything except how serious they looked at the end of 5.14. Also Mac walking alone is heartbreaking enough!

My crazy mind says when they re wrote scenes between Gillian and Mac (from romance to kinda of frienship) they left the original ending. And Probably that's why they looked at each other in that way. And that's why Stella will do what she will do in 5.15 (never mind. I am too obssesive with this show)
    Lori--> i must confess i only understood the episode in general, not with specific details (trying to hear conversation in a cibercafee full of kids playing computer games is a Herchules' job :D So does it mean Mac will be undercover in 5.15?(Not spoilers just speculations)

Jenn---> later i will send you a PM my dear

Kikii and Asprine--> need you to cheer me up gals:(

Laura--> i wish you all the best in your trip to Canada!!!!!! :D And don't worry, you will always have a place for you in this Family and we will help you with anything you want :D Go study and later when you finish your exams stop by to say your farewells before you leave

hugs to all

Debbie :)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.