Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

• 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Cause It's Time.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

• 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

• The Universal Ship.

• 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

• This Is How The Show Ends.

• 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

• 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Hey SMACked family! Thread 15? Woohoo!

Welcome to Catu and AliemMonkey! Hope you guys have fun here and post often.

Debbie, lovely pictures as always. I especially love the latest ones :adore:

Well after two weeks of no new eppies, I'm excited for Wednesday.

Have a good night all!

Axel

i am too. I can't wait! Hiatus is not my fav time :D

All these pics belongs to the same episode. What episode is that? (love Smacked contest)

A HUGE clue

CSINY102_006.jpg

hugs Debbie :D

Debbie,
Heather--->
Quote:
I know it's been said before but they are living together. That's why there isn't the same chemistry as in earlier seasons. That's my opinion anyway.
i think it's very likely. The tension between them is not normal and it could be because they are living together
Also it could be a great explanation about why they didn't argue as strong as they did in Officer Blue.
Base on you and Heather's theory, it's better for them to stay apart and be friends only. I mean, just living together is bad enough to have their chemistry changed. What else will leave for us if they finally being lovers or even marry? I would prefer the theory why they acting OOC is because the TPTB intends to distract us and give us something really good later. Of course this is my thought only. :)

It's 'Creatures of the night'. :)

Okay, I know I just posted and I might get in trouble for this but I had to answer Debbie's question. That picture is from 1x02 Creatures Of The Night. I used that picture in my icon a while ago. I think Stella looks a bit like Yelina Salas from CSI Miami in this pic :lol:

Hey sweet Kikii!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Base on you and Heather's theory, it's better for them to stay apart and be friends only. I mean, just living together is bad enough to have their chemistry changed. What else will leave for us if they finally being lovers or even marry? I would prefer the theory why they acting OOC is because the TPTB intends to distract us and give us something really good later. Of course this is my thought only. :)

It's 'Creatures of the night'

Nooooo! God forbids i suggest something like that! :D I was trying to say betweem them there is UST (unresolved sexual tension), living together just increases it. And the dynamic between then has to change. It happens every day around the world. I remember my first *love* and we had catfights all the time and i disagreed with him 99% but at the end i looked for him because i like our interactions :D

And you won again my sweet Kikii :D Our Smacked Champion so far!

CSINY_119_124.jpg

Axel--> you won too! She looks a lot like Yelina. probably that's why i like Yelina very much. For months i have insisted Sophia could portray Stella's biological sister when the times comes to know about her family :D

Debbie,
:alienblush: Sorry I misunderstood you. I think I got what you mean. Well, in that case, we're expecting someday one of them would just snap and pour all his/her heart out. :adore: Hmm...maybe it would lead to a more passionate kiss that we're longing too. :adore:

The new cap is from 'Crimes and Misdemeanors'. :)

Last edited:

Sorry, Debbie. I always miss the contest. :) Debbie, those caps makes me melt. :lol: And the UST...:adore: *Sighs* I'm going into the when.... when... when... again..

Whatever the outcome is, I'll appreciate them. As days pass by, I'm waiting and longing for Mac/Stella to get together. And I knew it would be as perfect and special for the both of them. :)

Welcome, AliemMonkey to Mac/Stella Family! Hope to see you here more often! I'm Asprine. Nice to meet you!

Debbie and Asprine ,

Originally by Asprine :Sorry, Debbie. I always miss the contest.
I'm truly sorry for spoiled the fun. I should leave some space for other family members to play. I just can't help. :)

Hmm...the UST, I wonder how Gary and Melina control themselves. :lol: I mean the UST between Mac and Stella is so real that makes me think they're not acting. :lol:

And you won again my sweet Kikii :D Our Smacked Champion so far!
Whoa hold on here! I didnt know we win somthing!!! I want to win the "Pat on the back"
"Hearty hand shake" and know the "Warm glow of victory"!!!

Hang in there! We have an Eppie coming!!!

Eyewitness: Thank you I found the pics! Except where I saw them they are Teenie Weenie!!!

Hey Hey there to ya Alien Monkey Welcome!!

I'm truly sorry for spoiled the fun. I should leave some space for other family members to play. I just can't help. :)
Kikii, noo.. you don't have to worry about it. You never spoiled the fun. I don't really have much time. :)

Hmm...the UST, I wonder how Gary and Melina control themselves. :lol: I mean the UST between Mac and Stella is so real that makes me think they're not acting.

Kikii, I wished I could discuss more with you on that.. :devil: 'Cause I'm thinking lots and lots and lots of sideways now. :lol:

Asprine,
Kikii, I wished I could discuss more with you on that.. :devil: 'Cause I'm thinking lots and lots and lots of sideways now. :lol:
Oh, me bad! :devil: Making Asprine thinking sideways again. :lol: True feeling or acting, I don't mind only they give me those wonderful scenes. :adore:

True feeling or acting
My heart just skipped a beat! :lol: Honestly, I did talk with Debbie about that.. And.. we had the same thought! I believe you do have the same thought like us too! ;) Like you said, they gave us perfect and wonderful scene. They did a great job and we enjoyed each and every moment they shared. :)

MacsLady, the ep where go for dinner is 5.06, hehe I was talking about that earlier, and like you, I thought it was 5.05, but Frida corrected me. ;) Thanks hun. Oh and don't worry, you're not a babd shippper just because you haven't had time to watch your dvds, I have season 4 aswell, and haven't gotten around to waiting it, I'm watching season 2 before I start re-watching season 4, cause 2 is the only one I have yet to see... :lol: There are alot of cute Smacked moments back then, not quite as many as in season 1, but quite a few none the less... Like you, I hate that they have toned down M/S chemistry... I mean come on, they are meant to be together, and Gary and Melina have such great chemistry that it can't be denied, it's kinda harsh making them tone it down...

*End of rant, comes down from my soapbox.*

Oh, Frida hun, 'his Stella' I love it. :adore: Hehe, nice to see that other people are finally coming to realise what we did along time ago, that she's 'his Stella', just like he's 'her Mac'. :adore:
Ah, thanks for the eppie info.
It's good to know I'm not the only one who hasn't got around to watching s4 dvds yet. Though I do already have planeed which eps I want to re-watch first....Can You Hear Me Now, Right Next Door, Time's Up...:bolian: I'm just buried under boxsets right now, I have s1 of The Wire, and s1 and s2 of Curb Your Enthusiasm, s4 of NY....then all my fave crime dramas back for new seasons on TV too! I'll probably watch all my NY dvds a lot more in the summer when all we have here is CSI Miami, and I need a Mac/Smacked fix more because I'm not gettin' it every week. Mind you, by the sounds of certain eps this season, I'll be needing s4 to fulfill my Smacked addiction.
Yep, a lot of great Smacked moments in s2, even though she is dating Foul Frankie.

, the ep where go for dinner is 5.06
And the name of it is "Enough"!
MacsLady just get ready for some GREAT stuff in season four especially towards the end. The beginning Mac is kind of wandering around like an imbecile not sleeping and all but he gets over it and HER!
I have seen s4 on tv, and then watched most eps again when they did the reruns, so this will be the third time I've seen most eps, still I can't wait. Like you say, so many great Smacked moments. Mac gets over P. very quickly. Love the scene in Time's Up when Stella goes to be with him at the jazz club/bar.
Thanks for the info on 5.06. I'm really looking forward to Saturday now!

I hate how the writers have 'heated up' D/L and F/A and cooled down Mac/Stella. They could at least give us more really nice friendship moments, to counter all the other characters bonking one another. There is more to relationships than flirting, kissing, sex, and babies!!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth... just 'cause they're labeled as 'friends' doesn't mean that they should avoid each other altogether. Whatever happened to friendly banter, working cases together and meetings in Mac's office? We all love those moments and they aren't considered overly romantic so why not add those? It'll keep us watching and guessing what's gonna happen next. Speaking of which, what exactly do you have planned for them?

I know! They could easily put moments like that in. In all previous seasons, we got many close moments between Mac and Stella even if it was just them discussing a case or facing off some pesky superior or turning to each other for advice re their personal storylines (Mac told her about 333 first, she went to him first when Reed was stalking her and when she thought she might have AIDS, he was the first there when her place burned down).
But hey, someone said maybe after their break of 2 weeks, the writers will give us some Smacked, and that did happen after the break in s4 'cause of the writers strike! Maybe the writers' brains are all messed up from working too hard and they just need a break to make them remember Smacked. That, or a poke with a pointy stick. *pokes PL.* SMACKED,PETER, SMACKED!!!! *pokes again, a little harder....*:devil:
Hey, I was reading the interview with Eddie on the CSI Files news items thingy, and they asked how come we didn't see Danny being there for Flack in 'Rush to Judgement' and Eddie said
'I don't think it was a comment on the relationship between Danny and Flack at all. I think they also felt in some respects that maybe there is a strong enough relationship between those two characters to let that be unsaid, implied that off camera they're working that out.'
Made me think of Mac and Stella, who are the other strongest relationship on the show alongside Danny and Flack. Maybe that is what the writers are doing with the 'lack' of Smacked.
Problem is, they have kept the Danny-Flack banter at least, and not given us anything like that too much with Smacked.:rolleyes:
But I do wonder whether M/S is strong enough that writers have decided we don't need on-camera scenes all the time. Some scenes would be nice though!

Honestly, I did talk with Debbie about that.. And.. we had the same thought! I believe you do have the same thought like us too! ;)
I do have the same thought. :) I know I shouldn't confuse drama with reality. But they just give me that feeling. :adore: I love how they interact with each other in the show and I love they all dress up when attending some kind of events. :adore:

I know I shouldn't confuse drama with reality

That's what I'm worry about. ;) I really love to watch them off-Screen together or maybe behind the scenes. :lol: Like I said again, I wished I could discuss more with you and Debbie.. :lol: *Sighs* I don't know..

All I wanted was Mac and Stella to be together.. :) I never asked for more.. :( The crews...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back