**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Yes. I think that they need to give Ryan more depth. I had not really thought about it before, but you do not see a lot of emotion from him.

In "and they're offed" there was a show of emotion, but it still did not seem like much. I don't know, maybe I am reading this wrong.

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

has anyone posted this? i havnt seen it...but OMG!:eek: ryan! kidnapped!?

7.20-Wolfe In Sheeps Clothing

Wolfe faces a terrible dilemma when he's forced by an unknown assailant to cover up evidence in a murder/robbery, or else the kidnapped Billy Gantry will be killed....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
  3. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

ya know, I am loving the episode names this season, they've done a really good job with it. Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing looks exciting.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah the names are definately catchy and even sometimes misleading. Like Kristine said in her review the writers really know how to poke fun at themselves and put the humor that the show lacks in the titles.

The ep sounds interesting, but it sort of sounds like "All In" Calleigh did the same thing last season; cover up a crime. In her case it was herself. Granted the scenario is different but the premise is the same.

Although, I like the fact that they are bringing Billy back...he is a cute kid. ;)

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Wow. I'm liking all the stuff Ryan's getting this season. It's not TONS but it's way more than is usual! That episode sounds interesting and I'm glad they're bringing Billy back!

6. CalleighEric

Yea, I'm glad Billy is back :D

I just don't like that they are starting to repeat episode synopsis'. The guy walking around with the blood, like with the toddler in season 1, and now this, kind of like with Calleigh. It seems that a lot of their ideas are the same. Hopefully they'll have some new ideas. But I don't really care. I love csi miami, and it is definately my obsession. I'm at work thinking about it, and I cant go on the internet while I'm there to go look for csi miami things :D

Anyways, I am excited for this episode, I'm sure ryan will do good, and togo deff. needs a good story line!

7. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Well, I guess Billy Gantry was wrong about when he would see Ryan next! Sounds very interesting. But this sounds too much what they did to Calleigh last year. I'm very interested in the acting job.:)

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It really has been a much better season for Ryan than season 6.
    Even though it sounds similar to Calleigh's kidnapping,it still sounds as if it's going to be a great episode because it involves a kid.
    I would like to see Ryan shoot the guy seconds before he trys to shoot Billy instead of Horatio.
    I guess we can surmise Ryan won't be in too much trouble from went on in episode7.15.
    I wonder how this will play out with Ryan "helping" cover up a murder/robbery?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  9. delkolover

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I caught it earlier. I think I am gonna laugh during the entire episode. Diddy playing a lawyer just seems off to me. But then again, I haven't really seen him act. :lol:

11. CalleighEric

Diddy is a pretty good actor. he has a good presence. I am eager for Monday. This week has DRAGGED by, and I just can't wait! I am eager for Diddy and possible C/E. I also would like to know if we get another show after 7.15 and not have to wait, since the DTV switchover has been post-poned...i would be oh-so-happy if we got those 4 episodes in a row we were first said we were to have.!;)

12. delkolover

I asked Corey about the switchover and it being pushed back if that would mean the eps would air sooner and he said he didn't realize the switchover had been pushed back and that NO, the eps slated for March would still air in March :(

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh damn! :(
    What am I going to do without new episodes for 3 weeks. Its going to be torture. :scream:

14. CalleighEric

3 weeks!:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Yea. I'm gonna go insane. Anr't we having 25 episodes this season? I heard that earlier, instead of having 24, we'd have 25. I really am anticipating 7.16 though, with eric's whole situation; I really want to see how it's going to play out.

15. csirocks77

csirocks77 Dead on Arrival

i just watched the sneak peek and i gotta say somethign, Diddy sucks!!!! i personally dont like him , but i dont hate him. however, this is CSI:Miami, my show!!!!! diddy has to make it right!!!!!!!!!! from just 1 minute i can say that he still thinks he is in making the band.... no no no no u dont mess with H..... and he is supposed to be a lawyer... sound more proffesional......:shifty:

7.16 is gonna be THE episode, at least thats what i hope!!!!! i think is gonna be a major C/E episode... it would be funny if cal proposes to eric to save him from being deported!!!!! lol!!!!! not happening though....:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.