**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Just watched it and I have to say. <Nitpick alert!> Ummm hello? His character is susposed to be an attorney. Right? Can we discuss his improper grammar then? You're telling me he went through college and law school and still says things like "You and me both know." Correct grammar should be "You and I both know." When you are the subject you are I....you are me when you are the direct object. Sorry nitpick over...

Other than that the episode looks really interesting. I'd say that I can't wait till Monday but then that just means a 3 week wait. :(

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I wonder what 'diddy' was saying to calleigh when she was behind what looked like some wall with bars or something. she looked like "oh gosh, he's right"...but im glad she is okay. i think we all knew she would be, eric was back in the next episode after he was shot, and calleigh looked okay, and was breathing on her own. i wonder if there will be any mention of it in the next episode, i really hope that there will be

3. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Maybe they're two separate takes? Calleigh could be talking to Eric in one scene than 'Diddy' could very well be talking to Eric in the other? I'm confused about it as well.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for the promo HCrazy. Again, it looks pretty interesting.
    Wonder how Calleigh will be after the last episode. I'm still hoping she'll visit a doctor (at least her GP LOL)

Thanks for the comment on my avatar :guffaw:.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Thank for the promo HCrazy!
    I miss something or in this promo Horatio should take Ryan badge and gun, or it's not from promo it's spoiler :confused:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

If I'm not mistaken, it was on the CTV promo ;)

7. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

CTV aka Canadian? I didn't notice :( I should watch it again (and don't think how cool Ryan looks in that jacket :lol:)

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:guffaw:You're so right. :lol:

I wonder what it is exactly that he's threatening Calleigh with. Unless like someone said it's a cut and paste for the promo and he's talking to someone else. Wouldn't be the first time :rolleyes:. But if it's really Calleigh I'm curious to know.

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I actually think Ryan's suspension will be a good thing. I don't mean it will be good for him to be off the team or whatever, but I have a feeling they might go into what it was like for him when he was really fired. Maybe he'll lament to Horatio the problems he had to deal with before.

I kinda think whoever makes the US promos really doesn't like Ryan. In that extended promo, it looks like Calleigh's the one in trouble...You think they would be nice like the Canadians and show the infamous, "gun and badge" line.

The promo is really difficult to follow. I had to watch it three times to realize Natalia's random face popped up and then they're all out there...in a field....by a trailer...with flashlights....random...

And Diddy...I think you're kinda cool and everything, but...the word is "both." Not "bofe."

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You're an optimist,I don't think the writers and TPTB are going to go into anything.Ryan will be put on administrative leave or suspended,then unsuspended.If Ryan is shown lamenting or talking about his feelings about being fired,I will fall off my chair.
    I'm always surprised when the promos show Ryan,I was really almost shocked to see Natalia.
    So Diddy said "bofe",I had no idea what he was saying.

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Okay, I get it when people make mistakes when they talk, but even I know that and English is not my native language...

Hcrazy, thanks for the promo. The episode really looks interesting. Calleigh's face was interesting. I wonder what's that about.

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw:

Yeah I suck at grammar and pronunciation but even I knew that was sooo wrong!!

Then again, this is Diddy we are talking about! Knowing him, he put his own flare on the character! ;)

I don't know if this is going to affect how the next eps air b/c from what I understood sweeps were pushed back to March b/c of the switchover but according to the news...The House of Representatives has voted to delay the switchover til June....so maybe and this is just me speculating, we won't have to go through such a long dry spell now before new eps.

link: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Digital-TV-Delay-1002456.aspx

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  13. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

Ryan is probably being suspended as a warning sign to the other CSI's. The writers maybe wanted it to be clear that Diddy's character can do almost anything he wants, and used Ryan as an example of that. You can see in the extended promo Diddy's pretty much telling that to Calleigh. (REGARDLESS of what his character's name is, I shall always call him Diddy).

I don't think we'll get into any of Ryan's feelings or whatever. He seems to be the kind of character that, lately, just gets in the same kind of trouble (or has the same kind of bad luck), bounces back, and moves on. Who knows? Maybe they're doing that on purpose, giving Ryan a tough time without much depth, and later they will act on it?

14. RedHot

RedHot Witness

How many epis passed since we have a night scene?

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

IF they go into his fire-ation (yeah....made up a word) emotionally, I would probably fall out of my chair too. According to TPTB he Ryan Wolfe is a man of no emotion.

Anyway, if they did do that for the episode, I think it would be a good thing and it would help make sense. If they didn't it would look really stupid and I would have to apply to be a writer for Miami.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.