Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Okay. There is very little that can beat Calleigh's request to Eric. "Will you stay with me?" I imagine Eric's been waiting to hear those words for years now, albeit in a different context, of course. So adorable, and so, so damn meaningful, coming from Calleigh who would like to think she's tougher than that and that she needs no one. So adorable. :adore: And aww, Calleigh admitting that she heard everything he said... :adore:

I'm totally grinning from ear to ear now. :D This might be the first time I've been so excited about an episode, and then not subsequently let down. :D

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

OMGOMG!!! I am freaking out. That was so good. The episode overall was amazing, and E/C scenes, well there are no words to describe them. I loved the end when Calleigh woke up and asked Eric to stay with her. So I agree that "Will you stay with me?" should be our next title thread. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight! Can't wait to see what comes up next, but for now, gosh one of the best episodes ever.

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Yeah I like will you stay with me to! I thought that was great, but I wish they had been a little father with it. I still say they should have had the last 15 Min.s of the show! That was a sweet scene at the end with Alex & H. Its family night so I believe you'll fit in! That was great.

4. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Same here! I was smiling the ENTIRE episode...I didnt frown ONCE after that moment of her with eric and the watch. I really hope this is acknowledged in 7.15....man...this has been an insane journey..and now CALLEIGH is beginning to see it!

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That last scene was sooo frickin cute.....the realization on his face when he realized she heard him was GREAT!!! The expression on her face when she realized it was his watch was sooo awwww too. I definately think she realized a few things. She said it felt like a dream and I think she first may have realized it wasn't when she saw his watch on her wrist.

Throughout the whole ep you soo tell he was having trouble concentrating and I thought it was great that he didn't want to leave the hospital. Alexx was fantastic as always and it soooo good to see her.

Her last words sooo had a double meaning!! I mean if that wasn't an invitiation, I don't know what is!!!

I absolutely love the thread title idea Audrey :thumbsup:

God, do I miss Alexx!!! :D

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Siiiiiiiiiiigh!
    Will you stay with me? I love that he joked with her at first. Cute! He was really nervous about her response at first. Poor Guy. But that smile...melts my little cynical heart.

7. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

WOW!!!!!!!! I am still shaky. That was the awesomest episode ever!!!!! I loved when Eric put the watch on her wrist. Soooo sweet. I definatly won't be able to sleep tonight. Did anyone else get the feeling that they are already together? They seemed really comfortable with each other. Maybe that is just me. But anyway, absolutly the BEST epsiode ever!!:thumbsup:

8. CalleighEric

does that mean that she has dreamed about it before?:devil:

I took that "as long as you want me to...as long as you want me to..." comment by eric as like as long as she wants him to be there in her life, he will be! :)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

If you like those looks Coachmom Go to my Youtube page and look at my E/C video I posted before the show its pretty good! I like Emily, I would love to wake up lookin at Adam everday! I mean I love my hubby, but you know I've always had this thingfor Shawn Connery . but hes getting to old to come and get me now, so if Rory or Adam showed up! Well llets just say I think I would have a new address in Hollywood! lol!
    Heres link to youtube page!
    http://www.youtube.com/SDFlash1

10. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Thanks. I've always been a sucker for brown eyes (funny that my ex had blue eyes) and he can say so much with just one look.
    Can't wait for these scenes to be on YT. :p

11. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Sorry for the slight delay... I went back with the DVR to make sure I got it right.

As they are walking into the crime scene, Ryan comments on Calleigh's crazy driving (weaving in and out of lanes quickly), says "Do you realize you drive like a mad woman". She tells him "Well if you don't like it, next time you drive." He says "Well maybe I will". He then asks "What's going on with you and Delko" and Calleigh says "What do you mean?" and Ryan responds with "Oh come on, Calleigh you know exactly what I'm talking about." Calleigh then tells him to "give it a rest".

H and Eric process the scene. Look for the source of the fire. Cal goes to the morgue and discusses dead body w/Tara, starts to cough slightly, drinks water. Keeps drinking the water. Tara asks if she's okay, says she thinks the fire was "too much" for Calleigh.

Eric and Cal interrogate a suspect, Calleigh is still drinking water. Coughs as she tries to talk, drinks more and still is coughing Eric asks if she's okay and she says she is. She asks Eric for some gum, he gives it to her, and looks very worried about her. She chews the gum and tries to talk more, but is coughing very badly. Eric asks again if she's okay and she says she can't breathe. She begins to collapse and he goes to her side, wrapping his arms around her, saying "hey, hey" and then yells "officer down". She beings to collaspe to the ground, he goes with her, she is in his arms. An officer rushes in to take the suspect and Eric yells that he needs an ambulance. At one point when they're both on the ground, he brushes her hair back from her face. Eric rides in the ambulance with her and when it arrives at the hospital, Alexx meets the ambulance. And of course, Eric runs into hospital with her and is there as they begin treatment.

When they transfer her body to the table Eric tells them to be careful with her and Alexx tells him to let them do their jobs. When a nurse sticks an IV tube somewhere on her, Eric asks why they didn't do that from her arm, that it looks like it hurt her, a nurse tells him they need arterial blood. When someone says it was difficult to ventilate, he asks "how difficult". She begins crashing and When Alexx asks what her oxygen saturation is is, it is 79%, he asks how bad that is . Alexx says she needs nitric oxide and Eric asks if they're going to sedate her, he's surprised. Alexx says it increases blood flow, Alexx asks him to leave so she can focus, and they make him leave the room. Alexx tells Calleigh to "stay with me".

Eric talks to her as she is laying in the bed. Talks about how she can't stay on the nitric oxide to help her breathe better, can't stay on it forever, her lungs have to breathe on their own. He's leaning over her, telling her "you're gonna get thru this, I know you will, you have to." He loves her, you can see it in the look on his face, as his eyes search her face. He says "I can't imagine going to work without you." There's a long pause and the camera angle switches to where you see them behind the gauzy curtain He says "Can't imagine livng my life without you."

Eric stays with her for a while, then Ryan calls and tells him the victim was a heroin addic that traded pills for the heroin, and he worked at the very hospital CAlleigh was at. Eric hangs up and looks at her, clearly doesn't want to leave, but needs to so he can ask about the pills. He takes off his watch, puts it on her wrist. Doesn't say anything, just looks at her, then turns and leaves. Camera pans into her wrist with his watch on it. He goes to see Alexx, still in the hospital.

Eric spends most of the time doing investigative work at the hospital...interviewing people, does prints off the kidney transport container. This part was actually funny... he's talking to Alexx telling her he wants to send it to the lab and Alexx tells him he can't, it's needed to save lives. Eric agrees and Alexx tells him "I smell a favor coming on", and Eric chuckles and says "you do..." then he begins to search the room, telling her what he needs to lift prints from the container.

After all is said and done, it's back to the hospital.

Calleigh wakes up, tube still in her mouth. She looks around, sees Eric's watch on her wrist. She touches it, runs her thumb across the dial. She closes her eyes.

Then, it's a little later, Eric comes back in, she looks up at him and smiles, stretches a little and says "Hey". He has this huge smile on his face and says "hey" in return as he walks over to the side of the bed. They're smiling at each other and Eric tells her that he put his watch on her so that she would know he was there, in case she woke up while he was out on the investigation. She smiles at him still and says "I knew you were here". He smiles a little, like he's a little leery, says "how did you know I was here, you couldn't..." Then he gets it, she heard what he'd said earlier. He gets this slightly nervous look on his face and says "YOu could hear me? You heard what I said?" She says "Yeah" and closes her eyes for a moment, and he almost looks like he's afraid she's going to break his heart, but she opens them and says "It was like a dream". He says "It was real". She smiles and says "Will you stay with me?" He smiles and says "No" and then laughs, as she does... he was joking. He's clearly happy she asked him to stay and says "As long as you want me to". He's holding her hand, says "As long as you want me to" again.

If you ask me, that whole "it was like a dream", "will you stay with me", and "as long as you want me to" was them... clinching it... becoming a couple without actually coming out and saying it. Only thing missing tonight was the kiss Eric should have put on Calleigh's forehead when he came back and she was awake.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  12. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

So true. He would do anything for her. Soooooo SWEET. We all know she has dreamed about it before. Who wouldn't???;)

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Excellent recap :thumbsup: You got it all in there!!

Oh yeah that sooo was them clinching it....it was their way of saying everything w/o actually saying any of it at all :D

BEST.EPISODE.EVER!!! :D

14. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

Any way you could post these scenes, or maybe even the last one on youtube?? i loved this epi, but i need to watch it again without my annoyingly loud friends.:lol:

15. CalleighEric

That was my exact thoughts on that last scene, Jennifer. :)

When eric says how he'll stay with her for as long as she wants, after she asks and says it was a dream...man. she finally heard what she wanted, even if she wasnt fully "there" when it happened. It was so sweet! I've been watching it ever since it ended...:devil:...I need help :D

I really hope this is a step, and I really praise whoever wrote this and beg them to write the rest..;)

I believe Calleigh has finally acknowledged more than a friendship!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.