Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

OMG! OMG! OMG! I was screaming like a little girl the entire episode. Words can not describe how happy I was tonight.

Eric was so worried about Calleigh, it broke my heart. I wanted to reach out and tell him that everything was going to be alright. When he put the watch on her wrist I was like awww....he loves her. Alexx knows that they love each other, she can tell.

The end was the absolute best for me. When she woke up and saw his watch my heart jumped. My roommate told me that she was dreaming when she woke up and said hey. I was like no, she's awake. When she told Eric that it felt like a dream I was trying my best not to scream. And then she asks him to stay, oh my shipper heart was overjoyed. :adore: How I am supposed to sleep after this is beyond me.

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I just realized that Eric must have been holding her hand the entire time they were talking at the end, because when he went to go sit down, telling her "as long as you want", her hand was already within his.

BEST. EPISODE. EVER.

Only episode that could top this is one in which they allude to them having had sex ;)

oh yeah... agree with the new thread title... Eric and Calleigh #33 - Will You Stay With Me

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Audrey, totally agree with the new title! ;)

Man. 715 better be good, because if there really is a 2 week gap after, i dont think i can take it!

4. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

That should definetly be the new thread title. No question.

I didn't notice him holding her hand my TV was fuzzy. That is SO Sweet!!!!

5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Okay, so that episode really made my week. I'm beyond happy right now.:) Best freakin' episode ever.

I'm just going to assume that they're together now.:)

Anyway-- How cute was that last scene?? The look on Eric's face when he realized that Calleigh had heard what he was saying to her when she was out of it was great. It made me smile.

It was adorable how panicked and worried he was about her throughout the episode.

I didn't except that fire scene with Ryan and Calleigh to be the first scene in episode. I was glad it was though, because it gave me hope that she'd start having trouble breathing like really soon after that, then everything could start with her and Eric and what-not.

The episode was awesome. I really missed Alexx.

6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Somebody pleeeease upload to youtube Pleeeeease!!!! I have 2 videos sitting in my harddrive that need those scenes!!!! Aghhh. I can't wait to see them next week to see if its mentioned in the next Epi. if they don't do a little something about them in the rest of the Episodes it will not look right.

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

So I have to wonder. Ryan asked Calleigh what was going on between her and Eric, so does that mean he saw the truffles that he left for her? hmmm.......I am still so happy about tonight's episode. Eric is so adorable, he didn't want anyone to hurt her. Alexx calming him down made my night, she knows how much he loves her. Part of me hoped that she would say something to him about Calleigh, but no words can describe what they have.
    Its past my bedtime. Time to dream

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Past my bedtime too. :) But....I'm still here. I'll be walking around in a CSI coma tomorrow!
    I wondered about Ryan aking too. That seemed out of the blue. I guess he could have seen the truffles and wondered but still..

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  9. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Oh my god, I loved the acting in this! A strong point for both actors. Eric looked so adorable in the end as well when he was looking for fingerprints.

And Alexx...god I missed her!

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

At the end as Eric sits down saying "As long as you want me to" for the second time, he has this look on his face, that smile, that says his every dream has just come true. See, like I said in the recap... that whole exchange between them... it was a dream, it was real, will you stay with me, as long as you want me to... that was them becoming a couple.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Yes, this was the Best. Episode. Ever. I still cannot believe how emotional it was. Obviously Ryan has suspicions, and tried to pick Calleigh's brain about them.

I can't wait for next week now. I'm sure that we'll get something even if it's tiny.

Calleigh's question, "Will you stay with me?" was so loaded. Did she mean just then or forever? I'm so excited for the rest of the season! We are so going canon!

*Sigh*:luvlove:

Oh wait, I forgot: MOJITOS FOR EVERYONE!!!

12. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Dear, kind, nice Jennifer! I Thank you so much for your job! :thumbsup: It'll help me to wait viewing this ep.

Yours quick paces, guys, should lead to a new thread already today!!!
    Any their words from tonight's epi can be its name!

13. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Awesome!

I loved the show!

-Ryan & Cal scenes: driving like madwoman, him questioning about her and Eric; her telling him to give it a rest - love it!
    -whole action scene of escaping fire w/corpse. Like someone else said, Calleigh, you're a CSI to the core - love it!
    -That was sweet when Ryan put his arm around her when they got out - love it!
    -Emily did a great job of the choking scene ("what is this? Bad cop, crazy cop? LOL). Now the gum makes sense; so Eric chews cherry gum? - love it!
    -great drama with the whole hospital scene, it was sweet seeing Alex running out. She looked like she was this close to tell Eric to shut up & get the @#$% out now! - love it!
    -Aww, he told her he can't imagine living without her and the whole watch gesture. And when she woke up, she knew immediately he was there, that he was 'watching' over her - love it!
    -Last scene: "stay with me?" That's the best line ever yet for E/C. I was a goner when she said that and he said as long as you want! :adore: Twice! I agree with everyone, should be the next thread title! - love it!

Did I say I loved this episode?

14. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Wow. That's about all I can say about this episode.

I really liked it when Eric brushed Calleigh's hair out of her face when they were on the floor of the interrogation room. And, when he took the gum all the way out of the wrapper before he handed it to her. I don't know why I liked that so much, but I did. As for everything else... it's almost too amazing for words!

Again... wow.

15. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Further thoughts......

I have to say this again. Loved the last scene with them, them holding hands and her saying "stay with me". :adore: Everyone together, "awwwww". I think Eric jokingly said "no" b/c he knows she knows he would do anything for her and would say yes to anything she said but he said 'no' anyway to lighten her mood.

The expression on her face said it all after touching the watch. Actually, if I recall, it looked more like she actually caressing the face of the watch as if she was imagining she's caressing Eric's face. So cute!

Did it cross anyone's mind that she was going to choke on that gum in the interrogation room? I was like "Eric, take the gum out!". Loved how he brushed her hair aside in that scene. I always love concerned/protective Eric so it was great to see he was determined to stay by her side as long as he could. Adam played it just right just as Emily did. I'm glad angry Eric didn't come out too much (it might have been a little too much) and strong Cal was there enough that she wanted to stay calm and fight it but eventually was overcome by her injuries. Proves she can't be Super Cal(ifragilisticexpialidocious! Sorry, couldn't help it) all the time considering all that she has been thru!

As mentioned by others, I too thought Ryan must have seen the truffles Eric gave her earlier, piquing Ryan's interest and to bug Cal about it. Cute!

This event certainly bonds them even closer and I hope we see little snippets of them exchanging glances and small touches in 7.15-19 leading up to when we find out they are officially together! :luvlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.