Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

All of this is going to be very sweet and oh so romantic monday night with the watch and everything. I hope they will let us see what happens and how they come together! After all the fans have been through we deserve to be the whitnesses to the consamation of this union!!!

Delkolover have you talked to Cory latley ! Maybe you could covey our hopes to him. Its only fair that they give us some gushy mushy scenes with them kissing, Having sex and just loving they're new found relationship.

I can't wait I wish he would kiss her in the cold storage, But EWWWW! the cold storage with all the dead bodies! How totally morbed and so CSI. I mean they have done that for so long that they could totally like make out around a bunch of dead bodies, that would be so Calleigh & Eric!

Yeah I really think it would be funny for them to get caught by Tara, and have a really funny looks on their face and ask them if she can help them! Then Calleigh says something like Ballistics, and goes one way and Eric say trace and goes the other and leave Tara standing there with her hands on her hips looking like Now what the hell were they doing in my cold storage room.

Eventually I get the feeling that Tara is gonna become the person that finds out and has to keep their secret. Maybe she messes with Delko to get him back for the prank he pulled on her. That would be kinda funny if they have to beg her not to tell anyone.

P.S. - A&E is Showing , Springbreak, Tinderbox, Freaks & Tweaks, & Bodycount tonight starting at 7pm easter. Can you say Speeeeed Speeedd & More speeeed!

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am watching in a few minutes...THE DVR WORKS AGAIN!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am so excited about Monday and the upcoming episodes. All I've gotta say is its about damn time.

Oh I was thinking that too, I wouldn't mind seeing Eric trying to sneak a kiss from Calleigh, but not in the cold storage, that's just a little bit too creepy.

Audrey, can I have a mojito too?

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Why not? Mojitos for everyone in honor of Eric and Calleigh! Don't worry, I also made a batch of virgin Mojitos for those of you who aren't legal yet. :beer:

I keep wondering if we will get to see the actual "moment" they become a couple. I think it would be really be a crappy move on the part of TPTB to deny us seeing Eric and Calleigh have their first kiss or "whatever". Sadly though, it wouldn't really surprise me if they choose to go in that direction and just let us know they are together.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

"Oh, by the way, you know Eric and Calleigh? You know how you guys have been wanting them to, like, get together? Uhm... we forgot to tell you... they already are. Yeah. We must've forgotten to mention it. Sorry! Our bad. We'll consider sending you some peanuts. We here at CBS still have some left over from that whole Jericho fiasco..."

*smirk*

Nobody happens to have mojito-flavored soda for the 16-year-old?

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

AHHHHHHHH! It happened again. I am watching the Super Bowl's greatest commercials on CBS. There was another promo, a little shorter than the other ones.

Eric is putting the watch on Calleighs wrist and he says that he can't imagine living his life without her.

Again, I screamed like a little girl. Thankfully I am home alone or else my roommate would think I am absolutely crazy, oh wait. She already does...:guffaw:

6. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Trust me, I can't wait to greet the morning on Feb. 2nd. Then I won't be able to concentrate knowing what's gonna happen that night. ;)

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Why am I having a bad feeling that with all of these promos there are going to be fewer good scenes than we're predicting? It seems like when you have a bunch of promos, all of the good scenes are in the promos and it ruins the movie/episode. (Take the promos for National Treasure: BOS and Get Smart for example. All of the good scenes were in the promos, which kind of ruined the movies.)

On a side note, "he can't imagine his life without her"? What, is CBS going for an aneurysm of cute Monday night?

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I becoming more and more anxious to see Monday's episode. I loved the ET video where Emily admitted she fell asleep while filming a scene, that too one with Adam LOL!!. She's so cute!!

9. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I was watching the superbowl thing too, and I saw it! It is SOOOOO ADORABLE!! Also, in the ET interview, she says somethign about that scene at the end of the interview! :thumbsup:

10. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Me too!! I constantly think that....please guys, show us that moment. Would be a real downer if they go that route of revealing their relationship to the viewers after the fact.

Just watched the etonline clip and that's so funny that she fell asleep while Adam was saying sweet things to her. Girl, don't fall asleep! Who wouldn't want to wake up with that handsome face staring at you. Well, if i were to perish, to have his face as the last image I see would make the journey to the afterworld quite pleasant!

I do like this version better, not that Ryan and the others in the lab would not be surprised once the cat's out of the bag since it's evident E/C go together. Both E and C will deny it as long as they can to protect each other. Yeah, nothing like a secret rendezvous in an icebox full of corpses. Cute if Eric will give her a kiss and hug to keep her warm.

Oooh, words we definitely want to hear, a "talk" about "them" later "tonight". They better do more than talking! :p

All this good news about E/C in such a short period seems to be too good to be true almost, I'm afraid how things will pan out once all the excitment dies down, afterall, this is first and foremost a crime drama.

11. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG!!! This one is much better!! Thanks for keeping us up to date:bolian:

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I do! It's a leftover from Halloween from the Jones' soda company. You can have my las Monster Mojito. I'll take the alcoholic one this time.

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*laughs* Nice! Is it bad that they actually do make Mojito-flavored soda? It's like we're trying to make kids alcoholics. Although, if I were to look around my school, I doubt the soda makes a difference either way.

I'm thinking that we have some good prospects in the future episodes. I'm very happy about this. E/C has always felt like the one CSI maincharacter/maincharacter ship that would really work out the right way.

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

15. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I was watching this and watchin this earlier, and I love the ending. Emily is so cute :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.