Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

yeah, i'd like to have some more nick - greg scenes :)

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh yeh, definately me too :D they are definately some of the best scenes... ;)

3. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

would also be nice to get some news about papa olaf :lol:

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I would love to see before the end of this year a case that is just Greg working on it and a case that maybe gets to him. I mean Langston's first case affected him a lot and it was his first day on the job. It's been two years since Fannysmackin' now and Big Shots. I would love to see just one ep, now that he is a level 3. I am still not getting the feeling he is a Level 3 yet, since he is still working with others always.

5. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

gosh yes, me too. everyone has their case to work on it alone, haven't seen greg doing that for ages :( especially as you said, he's a level 3 now. and it doesn't seem to show.

6. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

I agree ...It is really time to see know him better , plus he is level 3 now ... what are they waiting for? Give Greg a special case. Maybe they should check some Greg fanfictions for inspiration. Greg has a great potential i think, can't they see it? I am not saying it just because i like Greg of course :p

7. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

yes he has! or else he wouldn't be a field guy and csi lever 3 now.. look how he grew up and learned. how about some reward ? :D

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Definitely it's time for him to get his own case. I believe we're going to see it soon (not very high hopes but now writers seriously need to do something with it).

9. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

if the writers are fair they'll give greg his case. i really really hope so.
    everyone else already had a few during the last seasons, it's definitely greg's turn :D

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wanna see Greg on his own case too (last one was spoiled by Sara). Let's get into Greg's head.

11. Dizzney

You can't even call that one with Sara this season his own case. That was a laugh. Yeah, I still say he is the least explored character on the show who has been on it it's full run.

12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

So true... and yeah, case with Sara was a some kind of laugh. It was really strange to watch. Time for changes was long time ago but well, writers need to do something now.

13. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

i totally agree. i know it's important for raymond to have much screen time but they shouldnt forget about the ones who stick to the show for like ages :shifty:

14. Dizzney

Yeah I have a feeling before the end of the season we will know more about Riley and Ray than we still really know about Greg.

15. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

exactly what i meant! they shouldn't forget how interesting it is for us to know more about the characters we tried to get to know for such a long time. yeah ray is important for now. but csi had 8 seasons before him and it's like they're forgotten :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.