Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I liked when he walked out there on the roof and goes, "What the hell is all of this?" with that cute smirk on his face. :lol:

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah you could clearly see that he was amused. Reminds me of in A La Carte when they did the experiment with the head getting chopped off by the tire fragment...when he said "I love this." The boy is a total science geek. :lol:

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I was glad to see Greg involved in that instead of it being all Hodges (who I am sick to death of). Greg wasn't in the first half of the ep but he was in the 2nd half a lot. I like that he is sharing an office with Nick and Riley, could be interesting.

Caps posted on the pic thread for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  4. Dizzney

Yeah I at first was getting mad when I did not see Greg in the first half but then we finally saw him and in some good scenes, so I was happy. Although it does seem that Hodges gets more stuff lately than Greg. I think the writers prefer writing for him, which is a shame since Greg use to be the comic relief before him.

5. Dizzney

So I wonder if the dinosaur will be visibly seen on Greg's desk from now on? :lol: It would be only appropriate for it to be there all the time, since he made such a point of using it to talk with. :lol:

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That would be cute to see. I hope we get to see a lot of office scenes, I think that would be cool.

7. Dizzney

Well they used to film a lot of scenes in Grissom's office before. Now since three of the CSI's are in one office, they might use it a lot more, sort of as a meeting sort of room.

On a side note, I guess the social aspect of erockster really is over. A new video has not been posted in 3 weeks now. :( I thought they would at least still carry on with the interviews. At least the music is still playing. :) Listening to it now as I post.

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I hope we'll see a lot of funny scenes in their office - Greg, Nick, Riley and Greg's dino, of course, in one space? That can be really fun.

9. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

It is a great twist to share the Grissom's office; i hope we see some funny, great interactions between three. I also hope Riley keeps asking Greg interesting questions like she did in the Leave Out All The Rest :drool:

I like to jump the threads suddenly like that heh...

10. Dizzney

Yeah maybe it will be Riley who asks him more questions and we actually get to find out more about him through her being curious.

11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Any way to know more about Greg is good, even when writers would use Riley to make it.

12. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

yes, but i'm used to greg scenes with other people and not really the focus on him, so at least anything would be great.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

It's time for a change - Greg with other people and the focus on him;)

14. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

how about greg without any other people and the focus on him :lol:

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

hey everyone, it seems ages since i was here :(

i'd like any more knowledge about Greg, and of course I'd love way more focus on him :) But I like the sound of them all in the office, I think good scenes could come out of it, I love how Greg is with all the guys, so the more the better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.