"One To Go" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 10, 2009.

1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think, and I hope that Catherine will move into Grissom's office. If I'm not wrong, it's actually an office for supervisor of the Graveyard shift, not solely Grissom. I remember that he took it over from Brass in Cool Change when he was promoted to supervisor and Brass was moved back to homocide. lol if she does take it, I wonder what it will look like. :lol:

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Wasn't it already Grissom's office in "The Pilot"? Because I thought that was where he gave Holly the chocolate covered grasshopper.

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ I think you're right about that, Shane. I've always thought he took it from Brass, too. No idea if it's my bad memory or CSI's lack of continuity had already started back then. :p

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Actually, I think it IS Brass' office that he moved into. This from episode 2, "Cool Change" when Brass leaves:
    [​IMG]
    and from "Who shot sherlock" in season 5.
    [​IMG]
    Looks like the same doorway to me.

His office was very small in the first episode with Holly. It was probably Catherine's "cupboard" that she was complaining about in "Viva Las Vegas". Actually, his office seemed fairly small until after about three seasons. then it grew immensely.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Hee. You's funny Destiny!:lol:

Anyways, I'm going to have to tape the show because I'm going out that night, but I was thinking of the scene in the promo where they drag the serial killer away.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing him again. I know this sounds awful, but I got a kick out of that guy, he was an interesting character!:eek:

6. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I can't remember, has it been confirmed that Nick will be the assistant supervisor officially? I certainly hope so, because he definitely deserves it.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Metcalf back, for some reason. Probably because he was around so much in the earlier seasons. It would be nice to see some of the other detectives who were on in the earlier seasons, like Vega, again; but oh well.

I'm also going to have to tape the episode that night. Unfortunately, I've got class, which I cannot miss because it's the first one of the term.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Who's office is Cath going to be in..:confused:what does this have to do with Grissoms departure, wouldn't that be down the line, after he's gone? and I could care less where she sits! I hope to see Gils comments with Brass, they've always had such a great connection, and of course the rest as well, but he's a man of few words. From watching the video it's still a crime scene show, so that looks like the crux of this ep. besides Grissom leaving!

8. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

In the promo 'William Petersen looks back' on CBS online, there is a scene where Nick reaches up and takes something right before he tells Grissom that he will never forget...it sounds like metal against wood, and if I am correct Catherine has a office now.

Will someone else watch it...so I know that I'm not just imagining it.

Thanks

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I don't think it will be "officially confirmed" until the new episodes air, but in previous news releases, the producers (mainly Mendelsohn and Shankar) have said that Nick is going to be Catherine's right hand when she becomes supervisor.

You are right, she does have an office, but according to herself in season 6, she had to share it with the Day Shift supervisor. Although we really don't know if it's totally hers now. :)

10. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

It seemed to me that Grissom had abandoned the office he got from Brass and moved into a big storeroom. All those shelves and boxes, I expected to see cases of copy paper and toner piled up on a pallet in the corner. :)
    LaSquisita

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I wonder if his office grew because they were starting to use it a whole lot more in episodes. In Chaos Theory, they had to sit Catherine on the shelves behind Gil to fit them all in the office - once it was bigger, they had a lot more room to sit people around his desk.

Also in the first few seasons, Catherine was usually the only other person sitting in the office - sometimes the other characters came in, but it was mostly Catherine. As time went by, the people in Gil's office increased, so they may have needed to make it bigger.

And as far as I know, Cath is still sharing with the duck lady. (That scene with Sara, Cath and the ducks still makes me giggle)

12. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

Maybe they can give her the swing shift supervisor's office, since we all know Swing is a phantom shift and all.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Grissom's office does appear bigger.

I wonder if it had something to do the move the production team made in the first few seasons? I know they changed locations at some point. Maybe when they did, they rebuilt Grissom's office and made it bigger.

So I wonder what he's going to do with all the MCSK's mini crime scenes?Or were they confiscated when Nathalie was arrested?

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Actually on one of the DVD's BTS back in the earlier seasons, I think it was S3, they said they redid Grissom's office and made it bigger.

15. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Another thing I'm curious about, is Greg. We know that Nick, Catherine and a few of the Lab Rats have gotten their moments with Grissom, but what about Greg. I've seen a couple of promos, only once or twice, and I don't recall seeing anything with Greg in them. I certainly hope he does, especially because he's really been Greg's Mentor.