"One To Go" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] to all of you for your great insights and ideas on Grissom and his final exit and kimbo some really good points.. I think all this speculations have some validity the two CSI Magazines, stating Sara is in it and Ausiello, [who I"ve always thought was mostly full of it].. saying "it's running over 10 minutes so you've got to see the last scene" and then there's also Melinda Clarke aka LH who also stated in a prior TV Guide interview that There's a true deep love and passion between Sara and Gil. and that's what's ultimately motivating him. But lets say all of these rumors, gossip and spectulation are wrong, I think Billy Petersen with his blunt and outspoken persona on this last episode he's in wouldn't be full of hot air, he said [and it's
    on here] a ways back that when he exits "Sara is involved" that's quite a few sources that say the same thing, but I put credibility in his own words. And him leaving alone, he has changed, and is not the same Grissom we've seen for years, and has done almost a 100 degree turn around, and him leaving alone is ludicrous, he's with the girl that's his other half, and that is what this character wants. So I hope they have a wonderful a happy life, and possibly in the future, they will return..together, and I don't think TPTB would build up this 9 year relationship, and just ditch it in his final goodbye ep.!

WP words about "One To Go"

http://www.csifiles.com/news/150708_01.shtml

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I understand your excitement, I really do. But how many times are you going to link to that article lately?

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Oh, maybe when fans stop doubting it:confused:

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, being as SARA left Grissom after that article was written, and when that article was written only 3 eps had been written for the season, I HIGHLY doubt Sara is playing a "key factor". At this point, I believe Grissom is done with Sara's games and wants nothing to do with her. She wanted a relationship, he gave her one, then she gave up on him. There's nothing committed about that. I highly doubt that she's going to be back for Grissom's last episode. But maybe, just maybe, I'll be eating my words.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Nobody's doubting it, just skeptical-healthy skepticism is all.

So is the show running over by 10 minutes as was mentioned earlier on the thread?

Thanks.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The only thing about the "sara is involved" thing that keeps me wondering is that I've had experiences with writers/actors/producers saying things like this and then expecting one thing because of it and it not happening the way I thought it would. So, that's why I'm a bit skeptical. That statement is a little vague. It could mean that she is involved indirectly or it could mean the way their relationship went is a factor in him leaving. I'm not 100% convinced that it means what they want you to think it means. But, we'll see on Thursday I suppose. :)

7. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I'm getting rather bored with Sara and Grissom and the what if's. Will she, won't he...bickering.

Are there any good spoilers out there concerning anything else? Like who will get Grissom's office? Will he finally give Nick a hug and tell him how he trully feels? Or will he tell Greg that he honestly should have stayed a labrat because being a CSI only leads down the trail which only leads one to being,tired and burnt out.

Anything but the same old: Will Sara be in the show?...it's getting old people...let's please move forward and we will soon know the answer on Thursday...... as if I honestly care...and I do not!

Please, enough is enough......Thank You

8. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Based on Ask Ausiello, it's just a few minutes, not 10: "Set your DVR to record a few minutes past 10 pm on Jan. 15, just as a precaution. You do not want to miss the final scene. Trust me."

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hey you know what I just got the biggest newsflash from a very reliable source, I don't know if your aware of this but... *looks around and in a whispered voice* did you know that there is more characters on this show other then Grissom and Sara? :eek: BUT THATS NOT ALL, they are going to be in this episode saying goodbye to Grissom, apparently its going to be a big thing, So how about we discuss some of that too, maybe the case they are working on, the new guy will be in this too so yeah there is just so much more to this show then I thought possible. :p

*Clears throat* So I am guessing my point has gotten across? Good to know (if you just mumbled or nodded yes). ;)

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Moving on... I hope.

It may not necessarily mean that the show will be longer, he may just be saying to set it ahead to make sure you don't miss anything.

I for one am looking forward to Ray joining the team. Yeah besides Grissom leaving there is someone else coming in.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm guessing Cath will decide to move into Grissom's office (its probably bigger) and Nick may get her current office. Grissom is a man of few words, so I doubt he'll say much. :lol:

Something tells me that it would take a lot to make Greg tired or burned out in the field. He got tired in the lab cause he was always stuck in the same room. :lol: The field is different. Greg has a lot of energy (must be all the coffee he drinks).

I'm interested to see if Griss gives Riley any tips. Probably not, but you never know. :lol:

Vartann's gonna be back in this ep, isn't he? I could have sworn I saw/heard him on the preview. :lol:

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I don't see him listed in the Press Release. But it would be nice to see him back for Grissom's last episode. He is one of my favorite detectives on the show!

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

REALLY??? I hope so! But he wasn't listed anywhere on the credits. :( That would be cool though since he was in 19 Down.

14. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

I'm looking forward to Thursday in some ways. All I hope is that they give people and the characters on the show some closure in a way. There still seems to be many unanswered questions, but I guess we don't always get answers in life. Grissom about seems like someone we know or a friend is moving away. I wondered, is it a two or one hour? Are they just repeating the first hour?

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

At 8 PM they are airing 19 down. At 9pm they are airing the new one, so it is basically just a repeat in the first hour.