Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

I completely agree if you look hard enough you can tell where there at I definently think that the friendship scenes are outdoors.

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Wateva you just said, makes alota sense! Lol I wrote this while you were writing your post! Hold up Delkolover, read this!

I think they're not trying to mislead us, but just to show us, or just give a hint that they're getting together. They blend the scenes (inside the lab and outside), because Eric kinda brings it up at the crime (or outside the crime lab) by saying 'you're friendship means alot to me', and as someone said - it might be at the end of the episode, maybe, or maybe in between the case. If it's inbetween the case then she have just said something and brushed it off (like in And How Does that) then goes inside. Of course you see a blush surfacing. Inside the crime lab he stops her again/he comes up to her and starts rambling foolisheness and then she'd say 'I'm confused, what do you want?'

or after she brushes it off, they continue the case and at the end of the episode she bucks into him and he's saying something, like trying the explain to her, then she says 'I'm confused...what do u want'

or, last point, the lab scene is first, Eric gets onto something in his mind and wants to tell her so badly that when he talks it doesn't come out straight, leading her to say 'I'm confused...what do u want' then he says nevermind, or something distracts them. And at the end of the day, after the case, the could be talking about the case then they stare ate each other, then he says 'you're friendship means alot to me'...ffew.

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Oh yeah, that makes sense. In fact, many episodes have double meanings, both in what they say in investigating the crime, and in their personal lives. Take "Lost Son", there are so many double meanings in that episode. For example, there's a scene in which Calleigh's flashlight "flatlines" as she calls it, the light stops working. Since Speedle had borrowed it, and did not recharge it before putting it back, Calleigh makes the comment to Alexx (who she is with at the time) that she is going to "kill" Speed. And what happens... he dies.

So yeah... there could be a double meaning in the promo.

Which brings to mind a question... since this promo has been shown on tv, is it really necessary to put our discussions about the promo in spoiler boxes? I mean, if we don't discuss future episode spoilers, and only whats in the promo, we should be okay without the spoiler box... right? Mods?

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

The show is almost based on irony sometimes. Like 100th epi, death pool 100 'poeple may think it's easy to make a hundred,' h to cal, 'but we know differently, dont we?'

100 bucks and 100 episodes

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

All I know is that my brain has officially turned to mush!! This all wouldn't be soo damn difficult if we didn't already know how misleading the promos could be.....I watched it, yet again, just can't decide exactly what she is talking about. The outside scene, IMO, is pretty obvious but the inside scene with her is sooooooo misleading. :scream:

I also noticed there is a long pause between when she says "I am so confused Eric" and "what do you want" it is possible, given all the possiblities, that those two lines aren't even connected in the same scene! Watch the promo again and think about it.

We need a time machine so we go to Monday and watch the ep and know for sure! :)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Another thing that has been roaming inside my head is, why exactly is Eric telling her how important her friendship is? I mean, where does that come from? I'm looking forward to see what exactly made him say that.

This is all so unexpected cause here we are waiting patiently for 7.14 and 7.16 and suddenly there's this curve ball and 7.12 appears to have great EC in it, which is :thumbsup:.

7. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I'm still betting they have something of a disagreement over the case, and he goes to apologize to her, and in the process tells her how important her friendship is to him. And maybe, just maybe, this conversation goes just a little bit deeper about what's going on between them... just enough to set up 7.14 and 7.16.

8. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

I like that idea. I could very well happen like that!:thumbsup:

9. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

what are episodes 7.14 and 7.16

10. delkolover

oooh I hadn't thought of that!! Good idea! :thumbsup:

I mean anything is possible at this point but that is a very plausible notion and scenario!

If you are wrong, not trying to be mean here, it will be interesting to see why he brings up their friendship ;)

But I think you might have explained it. :D

11. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Check back through thread #31, the link is provided on the first page of this thread, there is plenty of information about those 2 episodes on there. With the information you will find, I guarantee you, Calleigh is most definitely NOT annoyed by Eric trying to become closer to her. :)

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Mmm interesting.... yeah it makes sense :thumbsup:. If nothing we've mentioned happens then the writers better have something really good to give us. Or just move over and let us make the scripts :lol:. Kidding writers, kidding :alienblush:.

13. delkolover

You tell him girl!! :thumbsup:

You don't see us going into their thread and putting them down. :mad: We have way more class than that!

E/C have waaay more history and chemistry...the proof, as they say, is in the pudding!! Emily herself rebutted a stated made by Togo a long time ago when he said that he thought Ryan and Cal had sexual tension....I mean she flat out said she didn't they had any sexual tension!!

E/C has had SEVEN YEARS of on and off chemistry and it is blatantly obvious, not just from Adam and Emily that E/C have the hots for eachother but the fact the writers are planning acknowleding it with storylines and dialogue!

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi all
    A few things have been brought to my attention.

A gentle reminder

First off.. Yes, you need to use the spoiler tags until the episode has aired.
    That way all the folks who wish to remain spoiler free can do so.

Second, please make sure that each post contains at least three lines of good posting. Most of you here are good at that but I just wanted to remind everyone. ;)

Lastly, when coming into a thread please keep it civil. Usually when someone comes into a thread it's not with the intent to criticize or to put down any character or ship but we do have rules regarding posting in threads. They can be found here .

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about ships (that's why each ship has their own thread) but we do want to respect the opinions of other posters. And if a certain thread is not to your liking, please don't go to that thread with the intent to rial up or bash the ones that do.

I hope that made sense to everyone. Please PM me if you have anymore questions. :D

15. Liesbetje

Liesbetje Dead on Arrival

Okay I'm sooooooooo excited! But I was wondering...

When she says "what do you want", we really don't know who she's talking to, right? We get to say Eric, but it could be an image from another scene? So maybe she's talking to someone else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.