What's one thing you wish hadn't happened in CSI?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by dna1009, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I wish that Speed hadn't died. Now the only way we can see him is when Eric has hallucinations... [​IMG]

2. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

I wish that after some of the people were injured they were a little more realistic about the after effects and not have them go on like nothing happened. Like Delko just went back to work the next week after he was shot and many others. Also, when Greg was beat up.

I wish they hadn't made Nick so emotionless this season. In the interview, he can be professional, but he also doesn't seem afraid to show his emotions, which is a good thing about him.

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i wish the miniature crime scene killer didnt turn out to be so lame :( "zomg! people who use bleach must die!!!" it was such a good, unique storyline and then it just lost its momentum. i expected more from that.

4. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

I think that's the same in all the CSI shows....I know its not real life, but at least they could show that these people don't recover from their injuries the next day. But it seems like whenever someone gets shot or injured, it disappears the next episode. Even their co-workers don't seem to remember it anymore, even when one of them dies...the next episode goes on like nothing ever happened. :(

5. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

I really don't like it when the main characters hook up with each other. It takes away from the professionalism that they are suppose to represent. And I know that I've never wanted to date any guy that I've ever worked with. LOL!

I do like seeing the friendships and banter between the characters, though.

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

just ONE ? lol

1. Sara Sidle leaving.
    2. Gil Grissom leaving.
    3. Warrick Brown DYING. (like seriously!)
    4. Greg Sanders running over Demetrius James.
    5. The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp getting Grissom and Sara a proposal scene and then never touching on it again . like way to leave us hanging TPTB.

i am sure i'll have more in time :rolleyes:

7. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

Danny needs to put his glasses back on. Watching him squint whenever he's on the screen is close to painful for me. :lol:

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

And now he's tripping over things. Danny, put them back on! :lol:

9. forza juve

forza juve Hit and Run

1: Warrick getting hooked on drugs.
    2: GSR. I'm all for Grissom being happy with someone he loves. Even Sara. I just never liked it being turned into Grissom and Sara show every week.
    You were never allowed to forget they were together. God forbid you should ever forget.
    3:Eric seeing Speedle in his head and helping him on case. I think in season 6. It was a good idea in theory, but why so late on. Speaking of Eric was it really realistic for him to be out and about within weeks of being shot in the head. I know Miami is known for its extreme. That is just too far though.

10. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I don't know.
    I had a Jr. High teacher that got really sick one year and had a temperature of 106-7 and he suffered some brain damage. They said he'd never come back to work but the next year he was there. He spoke a little slower and seemed to be more careful about things but he still taught history and coached basketball.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that theorhetically...yes you can come back from braing trauma....that fast?...Probably not but this is a TV show and on TV most everything is sped up (and slightly unrealistic).

11. CSIFANATIC

CSIFANATIC Hit and Run

I wish they hadn't have killed off Holly Gribbs. She seemed like a great character and, In my opinion, had more chemistry with the rest of the cast than Sara Sidle Ever Did. :shifty:

12. TML

TML Hit and Run

Since almost everyone is talking about relationships, deaths, departures, etc. on this thread, I'd like to throw something else in the mix:

I wish Miami & NY's lab techs had been allowed to develop more. Almost all of LV's lab techs have been allowed to develop and make numerous appearances from the beginning to the present. With the exception of Maxine Valera and Adam Ross, most of Miami & NY's lab techs have made a few appearances here and there and then disappeared off the map completely.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

True, I wish Mandy wasn't so pushed to the background. Great actress and great character.

14. danamarieclay

danamarieclay Victim

In CSI Miami, I wish that Ryan hadn't got sacked and in CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, Iwish that Warrick hadn't got shot! Miss you Ryan and Warrick!

15. danamarieclay

danamarieclay Victim

Yeah, I know, he don't look so good without them on.