What's one thing you wish hadn't happened in CSI?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by dna1009, Jun 22, 2008.

1. jen8760

jen8760 Victim

I didn't like how Speedle got killed off...it took me so long to get over that! :( I also didn't liked how they did the whole eric/natalia fling...never sat well with me so i'm glad they never followed through with it. whew.

2. electra

electra Pathologist

For CSI Miami has to be Speed Death.Ryan is OK but it just can't be compared.The whole Ryan/Eric/Natalia triangle was a nonsense too.

On CSI LV,I was not a fan of GSR but I still liked Grissom so it was tolerable so i will go with Warrick death.

For CSI new York ,has to be Lindsay character.She doesn't fit in a show that is suppoused to be edgy.I will not even comment on the pregnancy storyline.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

On CSI/Miami,Alexx leaving,Speed's death(even though Ryan is wonderful and my favorite on the show),the Horatio/Marisol romance.
    On Vegas,Warrick's death.
    I'm new to NY so will give opinion later.

4. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

For me, it has to be the way Lindsay Monroe has been stapled to Danny Messer and the way his character has been altered just to fit her limitations. The marriage thing, just because she's pregnant, just makes me want to gag....

I also can't stand the way they edited his entire past to fit a simple storyline. I mean, five years of continuity thrown out the window.

5. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

i wish the whole ruben/rikki storyline hadnt happened that was a pathetic storyline honestly

6. Lil_Mizz_JoJo

Lil_Mizz_JoJo Victim

I really never liked Aiden. So, I'm glad that she was killed off.

I wish she hadn't let, either. I mean, she was the best ME in Miami. I loved her.

He's the one, who put 'crime' into 'CSI'. So without him, the show's nothing.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I wish they hadn't killed Cath's dad, Sam Braun off. He was cool in an evil kind of way. I don't know why but I really liked Sam.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

And I wish they didn't drop the story line like it never happened and continued with the disaster that is DL. I loved Rikki and Danny's dynamic and thought the story was a good, emotional, character driven story that allowed for some great development for Danny. The whole marriage and baby story line, on the other hand, does nothing but drag Danny's character down and reduces Lindsay - even more than she's already been reduced as a character - to nothing but an incubator for Danny's baby. And it's beyond ridiculous that Danny can be an expectant father and NOT have the experience be affected/effected by Ruben's death.

9. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Alexx leaving on CSI Miami, definitely! I still have not gotten used to Dr. Price. It just isn't the same and I'm not too sure that I like her. Also, I miss Grissom on CSI. Laurence Fishburne is growing on me, but just like Alexx leaving, the show is not the same. I know that a series like this that has been on for a while, has to grow and change over time, but these two characters were deep and unique and they are greatly missed!

10. lal

lal Pathologist

Grissom leaving, he was the one for got me into C.S.I

11. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

12. lal

lal Pathologist

hi have to argee with you , i thought Hodges was really sweet when he was begging Grissom to stay , i was in tears by the end of the episode :(

13. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

I wish they hadn't killed Aiden off :( I was ok with Mac firing her for messing with evidence, but why did they have to kill her?! They could of brought her back a few time during the next series If they hadn't.

14. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

CSI:

Warrick's death. (I know that it was pretty much unavoidable considering his contract was up, but still.)

Grissom & Sara's relationship. (I like Sara & Grissom separately, but I felt their relationship was awkward, un-natural and pushed together. I loved the interaction they had with each other prior to their "relationship," but after that...it just all went downhill for me. Plus they both left which was also unavoidable but boo-hoo.)

CSI: NY:

Lindz & Danny. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? That's all I can say. This relationship is way more un-natural and awkward than Grissom & Sara, and I still can't digest it fully. It's just so...I don't know. It doesn't fit at all. Or maybe it's just the way the writers put them together...nothing makes sense & it's not continuous. And they lack chemistry. (Physical chemistry they may have, but not on an emotional level.)

Shucks, just my opinion though.

15. GrissomLivesOn

GrissomLivesOn Hit and Run

I have to agree with you. CSI doesn't seem right without him, even though the character of Ray Langston is beginning to grow on me a little. I think that CBS should bring him back, even if it's only in a flashback or something.