"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

A Warrick centric episode I love is Ellie from season two. Grissom trusts him enough to put him in charge of the team for a shift. I love the conversation they have at the end about Warrick stepping in as supervisor. Shame that thats never gonna happen now.

Warrick
: The job is fine. It's the other stuff -- the personalities.
Grissom: I love mankind, it's people I can't stand.
Warrick: Is that Einstein?
Grissom
: Linus.
Warrick
: Charlie Brown. Figures.
Grissom
: You think I like dealing with people? Remember when you asked me what I was in high school?
Warrick
: Yeah, you said "A Ghost".
Grissom
: When I leave CSI, there won't be any cake in the break room. I'll just be gone. So I wanted to see if you could step in. (Warrick nods) Tell me ... all of it, from the top.
Warrick
: From the top? (sighs) I don't know where to start. It was wild.
Grissom
: Couldn't have been that bad.

Great picture Christmaswind. Ment to tell you before, I love you Icon so cute. :)

OMG, he was so young looking thank's Yoshi so handsome breathtaking, I loved that episode:thumbsup:

Hello!! I'm a fan of Warrick Brown/Gary and I came to show my appreciation in this thread.

I'm Jamea but you can call me SageMint. What I love the most about the character is Warrick is one cool dude, not to mention smart, funny and a all around nice guy. Must I forget handsome too? lol.

Gary is a talented man too. He also, from the interviews and such seems to be a very down to earth loving person. I would love to meet him one of these days, and tell him what a joy it was to see him on CSI, as well as other shows.

I just felt it appropriate to introduce myself, before I joined in the fun. :D
How are you all doing?

Welcome Sagemint
clap.gif
and glad you've joined us, yes, he is wonderful and all ways, I was just watching an old CSI with him and Nick in "Pirates" and when they found all those freaky stinky plants in the greenhouse, and then knocked on the door and Lady Heather answered, his expressions and Nick's classic, he will be so missed:(

BEAUTIFUL EYES

Thank you Christmaswind!
I need to find that episode....definitely.
There was a episode I saw the earlier where there was this bloody knife(evidence) he collected was being questioned and this cop who didn't have warrant papers signed. Well anyway the knife had to be dropped out of evidence which upset Warrick he started banging his head on his locker. I said out loud "Poor baby!" It was from the episode "Invisible evidence".

I miss him too...Him and Nick(George Eads) worked well together. -cries-

That's a beautiful picture of him...

Welcome Sagemint. I too love him and Nicky working together. Thats a big part of why I miss him so. They where friends from the beginning to the very last episode he was in. Its still so weird to me to watch new episodes with him not in them. Thankfully I can always watch reruns on SPIKE.

random Nicky and Warrick

Not only SPIKE, we can see him in his new movie career:thumbsup:that will be dynamic:p

Here's one of him with his daughter and Marg and Billy from the Peoples Choice Awards 2006!

MARG..GARY..NYLA..BILLY

Hey she looks just like him!! She's really pretty. :D
That's a really nice picture. Hey I think I know what movie your talking about...but I don't know what it's really about.It is posted somewhere, other than imdb?

According to CBS they are re-airing For Warrick on Jan 1st.

On January 23rd, Gary Dourdan will be in a French show called "Taratata", he will sing with Ayo "A change is gonna come". Here is the link for people who speak french :

http://www.leblogtvnews.com/article-26224597.html

I hope the web will give you the opportunity to see and hear him performing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back