Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ticamo77

Ticamo77 Hit and Run

I've been noticing the lack of love Danny's been getting lately too. I'm finding myself only watching the show for other things now. I feel for Carmine and his great acting, but I'm so not interested in this baby storyline.

One other thing that I've noticed-- I know that it takes a lot of time and effort to run a fan site, but I've found that a few of the Carmine Giovinazzo sites that I used to visit are either gone or not up to date. So, I think maybe the guy is just waning a little bit.

2. chikitorocks

chikitorocks Victim

Maybe he would! and I am will be utterly delighted.

:p

on another note. So that's how the Meter and PottedPlant started!

LOL!!!

you guys are hilarious! :devil:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Agreed--the stories just haven't been as interesting lately. The Rikki/Ruben storyline was a great one and got people fired up again for a while...but it's been ditched now (which, to be fair, is only because Anna got pregnant; prior to that, there were plan for Rikki to return for a significant amount of time) and even Carmine said Danny's development coming up is tied in with Lindsay and the baby.

Same here. The pics are pretty, but there are only so many different ways to say, "He's hot!" And really, what made Danny hot to me was his fire and passion and emotional reactions to everything around him...and there's been a lot less of that lately.

He had chemistry with Maka and there was a little sizzle with Angell, too. He and Rikki had a definite connection. There's no passion between Danny and Lindsay; I can understand how people think they're cute, but there's absolutely no heat between them. And Danny needs to be with someone he generates some heat with, otherwise, it just strips away that appealing sexuality he has.

Ultimately, the storyline with Lindsay doesn't offer any surprises or unique challenges really...it's all playing out pretty much like you'd expect. And that's not really interesting to watch.

Flack just needs to spirit him away to their own spin-off. Just the two of them, solving cases. And perhaps exploring some extracurricular activities... :devil: ;)

Interesting...so I guess it's not just us losing a little interest. That's too bad--I really feel like it's the writing and the lame ass storyline more than anything Carmine himself is or isn't doing. :(

4. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

owwww i've just seen "the triangle"
    he's soooo sweet, really really in love and.....she said NO?!?!?!?!

5. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Best proposal in the world. "Do you have any extra fingers or toes, are you or any family members crazy, do you or any family members have an gross genetic diseases? No? Good. Will you marry me?"

Wow. How can a girl resist that? :rolleyes:

6. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

It was kinda cute. But still, the baby would still be his, deformities and mental illness and all, regardless of whether Lindsay said yes or not. So, that seemed a little weird. But it was kinda cute. Wouldnt it have been nice to see him get on one knee, right there in the street? But, I guess, equally embarrassing, as she did say no.

7. chikitorocks

chikitorocks Victim

If I were Lindsay, I would have said yes! Danny's being adorable, i cant' understand why she said no.

LOL actually I can, but it would have been hard for me to say no to him

8. jolein

jolein Pathologist

I think that is one of the reason but I know from someone who tried to maintain a Carmine site that it is also tough to find information and pics,so maybe that is also a case.

I dìdn`t take that proposal as cute or sweet but more something Danny thought he should do because Lindsay is pregnant.
    More an old fashion kinda of thinking.

9. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Talking of pics:

[​IMG]

Just to help you through the day!

10. RearWindow

RearWindow Victim

I would have said yes. There's no way to resist his adorableness!

11. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Have to say in first season him and Maka were great with theway they were around each other, in her first scene we knew the 2 of them must of done something or come up thru the ranks together thats what i assumed and made the way they bounced off each other work.

The ep in s1 with the wedding was great watching them banter.

I see the chemistry between him and Lindsay but its very different to both rikki,maka and angell in how he reacts with them.

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

13. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I thought Danny was really cute in the lasted episode, touching Lindsays belly to feel the baby. He came across as really excited about the baby but also not wanting to invade Lindsays space.

14. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I thought it was really sweet too, it's nice to see them getting along again.:adore:

15. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

^^ though they seem to be getting on more as friends than as a couple IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.